Sign in to follow this  
Jackoffblades

Will covid 19 go away

17 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Thanks for the warning Kazza, I'll tell my Friend Ellie who has never had any of her 3 Children Vaccinated (they are in perfect Health, look Healthy and never seriously ill) that she is Insane amd must seel help. 

What kind of Mental Illness do you think of all of us that believe the Elites are reducing the population and using the rest to enslave, as majority of people I know and talk too who are aware seem to be completley sane and lovely,caring genuine people, on the outside at least, but all i hear is that these kind of people are Insane maybe we can address how to fix this mentality? 

Paranoid delusions. Naive if I'm feeling charitable. Meningitis can crop up late teens, early 20's. HPV Cancer later on in adulthood. The reason the kids will be healthy (or lucky) is that fortunately enough sensible parents have vaccinated theirs and by proxy this is preventing a small number of unvaccinated children catching certain diseases too. If enough children are unvaccinated then more are left to the ravages of those illnesses. Measles was all but eradicated by the end of the last century. With the uptake of antivaccine brainwashing it is now making a comeback. Thank your friends for that. 

31 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Paranoid delusions. Naive if I'm feeling charitable. Meningitis can crop up late teens, early 20's. HPV Cancer later on in adulthood. The reason the kids will be healthy (or lucky) is that fortunately enough sensible parents have vaccinated theirs and by proxy this is preventing a small number of unvaccinated children catching certain diseases too. If enough children are unvaccinated then more are left to the ravages of those illnesses. Measles was all but eradicated by the end of the last century. With the uptake of antivaccine brainwashing it is now making a comeback. Thank your friends for that. 

Paranoid delusions, ok, ill write it down. 

So the Millions waking up and speaking out, and anyone who thinks Goverment is not there to help them, have Paranoid delusions? Judt be clear.  

8 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Paranoid delusions, ok, ill write it down. 

So the Millions waking up and speaking out, and anyone who thinls Goverment is not there to help them, have Paranoid delusions? Judt be clear.  

So you just proved my point. Here we are discussing vaccines and the anti-vaccine movement and you read my pretty clear replies and draw an entirely different conclusion. That seems to be how all these conspiracies come about. To be clear I don't doubt there are some nefarious and corrupt governments in the world. But in terms of vaccines, I believe the world and our children are well served by them. Blocking their use is harmful to children. 

10 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

So you just proved my point. Here we are discussing vaccines and the anti-vaccine movement and you read my pretty clear replies and draw an entirely different conclusion. That seems to be how all these conspiracies come about. To be clear I don't doubt there are some nefarious and corrupt governments in the world. But in terms of vaccines, I believe the world and our children are well served by them. Blocking their use is harmful to children. 

Well not be "Paranoid" but ive been called a Loon various times on here for simply stating the Goverment is working against the people, for Banksters, which they are. 

The Reality you are so desperate to hold on to is gone, time will show im correct. 

1 minute ago, wylde99 said:

Well not be "Paranoid" but ive been called a Loon various times on here for simply stating the Goverment is working against the people, for Banksters, which they are. 

The Reality you are so desperate to hold on to is gone, time will show im correct. 

When? Vaccines have been around for many, many years - why hasn't it gone wrong years ago? Why wait till now? Will it have gone wrong this time next year? 

I can answer for you now - no! 

5 hours ago, wylde99 said:

A mainstream article isnt going to convince me we are not being poisoned and culled by Vaccines, i will continue to share any infomation that comes my way. 

Like this.. Copy and pasted off a friends wall. How Insane is he? 

While everyone is distracted with what's going on in the world don't forget this peice of s**t Bill Gates is still trying to pr**k us all with his toxic vaccine!!!☠ May 22nd was a banner day for the encroaching global vaccine police state, with 3 announcements from the UK signaling the generous "£1.2 billion cash injection" for the UK effort, rushing to develop an experimental chimpanzee-derived COVID-19 injection --the conflict-of-interest-ridden Oxford Vaccine Group, Oxfords Jenner Institute and pharmaceutical giant AstraZeneca --announced the imminent expansion of their clinical trials to a wider age range, including children ages 5 to 12 years, despite "troubling results" Endorsing the scale-up of the experiment to more than 30,000 eventual participants, including a trial to evaluate the vaccine in young children. Then, to cap it all off, a UK Court of Appeal ominously ruled that local authorities can vaccinate children in foster care against their parents' wishes, deploying the argument that "It is in the best interest of children to be immunized unless there is a specific reason for them not to be." Anyone who has been paying a modicum of attention knows where the vaccine cartel wants this to end up -with a mandated injection that will sneak high-risk gene-altering nanoparticles, Trojan-horse-style, into our children, and eventually, into all of us. However, the used of children as a wedge to implement mandates for adults -the age group most affected by COVID-19 --would deny children the equal protection of law because the vaccine will not be primarily for their benefit. Are you going to let this monster do that to your kid??? He's already maimed and killed thousands of children worldwide! KNOW THE TRUTH. BE THE LIGHT. FIND THE WAY.???

So it would appear exactly the opposite of what you are professing is now happening around the world. But I guess you will be rejoicing that so many young children are now not getting their vaccines as a result of Covid-19 and will be ever so happy that once eradicated diseases will come back to blight them. 

Stalled vaccine programmes 'putting children's lives at risk' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52911972

6 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

So it would appear exactly the opposite of what you are professing is now happening around the world. But I guess you will be rejoicing that so many young children are now not getting their vaccines as a result of Covid-19 and will be ever so happy that once eradicated diseases will come back to blight them. 

Stalled vaccine programmes 'putting children's lives at risk' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52911972

BBC again, they are Pedophiles, why do you keep sharing their content to me? 

21 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Feel free to pick another provider until you get to one you like. It’s a widely reported issue.

https://www.eurosurveillance.org/content/10.2807/1560-7917.ES.2020.25.18.2000756

Again, mainstream media with an agenda. 

I dont understand how Humans evolved, or what is even the point in life with all these Viruses around? Whoever or whatever created life, didnt create a Needle with a Vaccine in it to be Healthy, they created you with an Immune system, Sunlight. 

And I still dont understand why you think these people care and want you Healthy?

They want you Healthy enough to work, and enough Healthy people so the masses dont see what is going on, although thats all got too Sh1t because the masses are waking up to what is going on. 

13 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

When? Vaccines have been around for many, many years - why hasn't it gone wrong years ago? Why wait till now? Will it have gone wrong this time next year? 

I can answer for you now - no! 

Why are you doing it to yourself! 

3 hours ago, wylde99 said:

I dont understand how Humans evolved, or what is even the point in life with all these Viruses around? Whoever or whatever created life, didnt create a Needle with a Vaccine in it to be Healthy, they created you with an Immune system, Sunlight. 

Why not? There's plenty of information around about it and you seem to have loads of time on your hands, to read made up fantasies of the mentally ill. So how about you spend a bit of that time reading something else, say that little known book by that unknown author,  Origin of species by natural selection. If you want something that specifically covers virus, bacteria and symbiotic life forms, maybe Richard Dawkins, The greatest show on earth, would be a good read. Although I feel his most famous book maybe more apt for you.

9 minutes ago, Denied said:

Why not? There's plenty of information around about it and you seem to have loads of time on your hands, to read made up fantasies of the mentally ill. So how about you spend a bit of that time reading something else, say that little known book by that unknown author,  Origin of species by natural selection. If you want something that specifically covers virus, bacteria and symbiotic life forms, maybe Richard Dawkins, The greatest show on earth, would be a good read. Although I feel his most famous book maybe more apt for you.

So you admit to being a product lf Infomation, which exactly what you are, but you can't entertain that the infomation that has been passed down to you is wrong? 

8 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

So you admit to being a product lf Infomation, which exactly what you are, but you can't entertain that the infomation that has been passed down to you is wrong? 

It's really is you, who needs to entertain the idea the information that is being passed to you is wrong. Look up scientific method, that's how you know the information being passed on is correct, Darwin's predictions about life have been proven correct many times after his death.

So for you, look into the science and numbers behind vaccines and you'll see that non of your assumptions are correct and the hypothesis that vaccines protect against disease has been proven over and over again. 

You also need to accept, every time you get backed into a corner by logic that silly memes can't get you out of, you change the subject rather than face the fact your facebook buddies are talking s**t. 

35 minutes ago, Denied said:

It's really is you, who needs to entertain the idea the information that is being passed to you is wrong. Look up scientific method, that's how you know the information being passed on is correct, Darwin's predictions about life have been proven correct many times after his death.

So for you, look into the science and numbers behind vaccines and you'll see that non of your assumptions are correct and the hypothesis that vaccines protect against disease has been proven over and over again. 

You also need to accept, every time you get backed into a corner by logic that silly memes can't get you out of, you change the subject rather than face the fact your facebook buddies are talking s**t. 

You really are a 2year old Child Spirituality. 

I dont feel backed in a corner? Im loving the mental asylum we are in at the moment, the World is crazy and theres people like you who still hold on it to this broken reality, its crumbling before your eyes and you still defend it. Its special. 

By the Science is onl fact until its debunked by more Science, like show me Scientifically that Covid19 exists. 

11 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

By the Science is onl fact until its debunked by more Science, like show me Scientifically that Covid19 exists. 

How about you show me the science it doesn't exist?

I was talking to a friend the other day, who is a virologist. She usually spends her day, looking at samples to to identify STD's but as you can probably guess, they've all been re-deployed to check covid samples and she was explaining how they were calibrating there machines to look into the RNA of the virus to identify it in the samples. If the virus does not exist, what is she looking for, or is my friend part of the satanic pedophile elite?

:D:crazy: dont water the plant @Denied you are wasting your time mate. It's clear who is the mentally ill one here, dont let him suck you into his territory. He feeds of it, convinces himself he's trying to help when its blatantly clear this guy is the one suffering mentally. 

He'll have the answer for everything no matter what. Such a shame because he was a likeable guy at one point but he needs help plain and simple but he's far gone no matter how much he tries to come across the nice guy. 

Ah well :D

16 minutes ago, SuperRips said:

:D:crazy: dont water the plant @Denied you are wasting your time mate. It's clear who is the mentally ill one here, dont let him suck you into his territory. He feeds of it, convinces himself he's trying to help when its blatantly clear this guy is the one suffering mentally. 

He'll have the answer for everything no matter what. Such a shame because he was a likeable guy at one point but he needs help plain and simple but he's far gone no matter how much he tries to come across the nice guy. 

Ah well :D

Just one more reply and i'll try and leave it. 

5 hours ago, wylde99 said:

a Vaccine in it to be Healthy, they created you with an Immune system, Sunlight. 

And that one more reply is, I've just realised how fu**ing dumb this statement is. 

Give yourself a dose of smallpox, polio and TB and see how you get on. Also ask yourself, why don't we give the TB vaccine anymore. If they just wanted to poison us, why stop giving the vaccine, when there was no longer a need for it. Take polio for example, we were on the verge of cutting it out and would eventually stop having to vaccinate against it, if it wasn't for one small group of thickos spreading lies about vaccines, third world countries would no longer have to give the vaccine or worry about the implications. 

Come to think of it, that makes the anti vaxers thicker than I first thought, if they just shut up, we'd only need half the vaccines we take now in a generations time. 

Sigh, you need to think outside the box, she doesn have to be "in on it" she is im sure a lovely person wanting to help people, but again she is a product of infomation who only knows what sje knows from a higher force, trusting that higher force is correct and moral when while it appears so (well it used to, not anynore) it is anything but. 

But lets talk about Covid and the link to the Elites plan to enslave humanity. 

First all if you think that the elite aren't noncing up children left, right and center then you should get your head out your arse and looking into people like Lord Mountbatten and check the relationship between prince Andrew and Epstine. Dirty nonces. And if he don't think that's Satanic then YOU are mad and delusional. I go back to the Pedophilw argument time and time again as its something that has heaps of solid evidence and proves what type of mentality the people who run this World have, because its them that have caused this Scamdemic and no one else. 

The proof is 1000s of people coming forward reporting that death certificates are being falsified, or are they all lying?

Nurses coming forward saying the hospitals are empty. They even look empty in their tik Tok videos.

Which I'm sure must be pleasent for the 1000s they claim are dying of covid.

I'm sure in time, if the figures are not manipulated we can compare the death rate of this year compared to previous years.

Other experts in this field have come forward calling it out, including doctors. 

You can get diagnosed over the phone for covid. Would you accept that if a doctor told you thet you had another virus, like HIV?

Its nice to know that others in desperate need to medical attention are being left to the war side for a viurs I'm yet to know ANYONE to get.

The government keep changing their story. If it lives on metal then why haven't the banned coins?
Surely that would be a good idea.

Why are they using this to take away more of our freedom?
Even now going as far to dictate who you can and can't see.

This has never been about caring for the public cause if they cared they wouldn't allow children in care to be victims of pedophiles. They wouldn't of sent 30,000 people with terminal cancer back to work. They would of forced so much poverty on us that we have record numbers of people going to food banks, and recorded numbers of people who are homeless. Talking of which the government said they where going to get all homeless people off the streets within 48 hours of lockdown. This hasn't happened.

What do you want  homeless people to do, go to jail where apprantly covid is rife...makes sense don't it nicking people for breaching these nazi style rules and putting them into a system that we are told has major covid problems. 

What about all the mindless idiots on London bridge with the police clapping like good little sheep! no masks, no social distance, just clapping like brain dead seals. Obviously taking it very real aren't they...

Seeing as you keep mentioning my memes, heres some lf my recent favourite, you know its funny, they say there's no Smoke without Fire, and there is a sh1t ton of smoke calling this Plandemic out for what it is, and waking from Humanity's slumber. 

FB_IMG_1591337304066.jpg

FB_IMG_1591338961977.jpg

FB_IMG_1591297626557.jpg

FB_IMG_1591112658664.jpg

FB_IMG_1591107087888.jpg

FB_IMG_1591079160929.jpg

FB_IMG_1591014693925.jpg

FB_IMG_1590845020343.jpg

FB_IMG_1590604213827.jpg

Yeah I'm out, final post on this matter

https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/helplines/

Helplines

Infoline: 0300 123 3393

Email: [email protected]
Text: 86463

Our Infoline provides an information and signposting service. We're open 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday (except for bank holidays).

Ask us about:

• mental health problems
  • where to get help near you
  • treatment options
  • advocacy services.

23 minutes ago, Denied said:

Yeah I'm out, final post on this matter

https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/helplines/

Helplines

Infoline: 0300 123 3393

Email: [email protected]
Text: 86463

Our Infoline provides an information and signposting service. We're open 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday (except for bank holidays).

Ask us about:

• mental health problems
  • where to get help near you
  • treatment options
  • advocacy services.

Thank you for your sympathy and care for my mental welbeing. I wish you well Denied, when you see it you will make a great ally for Humanity.