Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jackoffblades

Will covid 19 go away

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, invisiblekid said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52801727

All shops to open from 15 June. Gyms won't be too far behind. Certainly by the end of August unless we see a rise in infection rates. 

Gyms are opening in Australia this week and have been for a week or so in the US

I really hope not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Don't need or want to argue anything anymore with you lot, some are critical thinkers amd see through the bullsh1t but majority have major cognitive dissonance when chellenged with a different reality even though the system is crashing down around you, and the masses are waking up in their droves, there is a great awakening happening and you are part of the ride too so like i say I will carry on fighting for your freedoms too to the best of my ability as you are my fellow man. 

Again, research Adrenechrome, it was what i first started researching when i woke up, because I was in the care system myself i think it hit home, research how they kidnap millions of Children worldwide, and what they do with them,this is the same cult behind JFK, 911 and now this Plandemic. 

f**k off stoner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wylde99 said:

 i woke up, because I was in the care system myself i think it hit home, research how they kidnap millions of Children worldwide, and what they do with them,this is the same cult behind JFK, 911 and now this Plandemic. 

Murdering JFK, planning Covid-19 AND designing the legendary Porsche 911 - these peado billionaires really do have a diverse range of skills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone please Debunk for me how building 7 collapsed on 911,but the Hijackers Passports were found!!! Hahahaha!! Every version of the 911 official theory has the biggest holes in it its a joke, its literally right there for the masses to make an issue about and demand a reason why the official story still stands but they know you are too stupid and docile to do anything about it. 

This is a Bodybuilding forum so at least most of you are smart enough to be Completley brainwashed, i know someone whos actually been brainwashed into thinking staying indoors, no sunlight, mask on 24/7, take drugs and Vaccines and watch the News is the best way to stay Healthy lol!!! 

Keep it up you lot, Comedy Sketch this id turning into. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Someone please Debunk for me how building 7 collapsed on 911,but the Hijackers Passports were found!!! Hahahaha!! Every version of the 911 official theory has the biggest holes in it its a joke, its literally right there for the masses to make an issue about and demand a reason why the official story still stands but they know you are too stupid and docile to do anything about it. 

This is a Bodybuilding forum so at least most of you are smart enough to be Completley brainwashed, i know someone whos actually been brainwashed into thinking staying indoors, no sunlight, mask on 24/7, take drugs and Vaccines and watch the News is the best way to stay Healthy lol!!! 

Keep it up you lot, Comedy Sketch this id turning into. 

I can believe the 911 being a hoax because that’s how I see Americans are. They will hand someone a gun then shoot them and say look everybody you saw him he had a gun pointing at me. But stupid things like the plains were a hologram just isn’t true. To many people actually saw the planes hit. But covid 19 is different having breakouts of virus is nature it was bound to happen just like it has in the past and as it will in the future. No one has anything to gain from this only to lose 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jackoffblades said:

No one has anything to gain from this only to lose 

Sorry but that's a completely ridiculous statement. Someone who knows future world events before the vast majority of people has the potential to make unlimited funds.

To give just one very basic example. Had you have known that this pandemic was coming at Christmas and you had a lot of money invested in the stock market then you could have sold all of your stocks and repurchased them today at a massively reduced value. The more specific the information you have about coming world events then the greater potential to make money you have.

Since you mentioned 9/11, here is a more specific example of prior knowledge.

In the days before 9/11 a huge number of put options were placed on United Airlines stock. This means betting on their share price lowering. Days later the biggest terrorist attacks in modern history and the aviation industry crashes. United Airlines is the worst affected airline worldwide as their planes are involved. This is either an astonishingly lucky prediction or certain key people knew what would happen and even specifically which planes would be involved.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, wylde99 said:

For now, the 2nd wave will hit in September/October, we haven't seen anything yet. 

Second wave, lol. Sick of hearing that term.

Have you seen any of the photos in tabloids for the last month or so? Massive gatherings, everybody flouting the 'rules' ect... if there was going to be a second wave we'd of seen it by now. Nobody gives a fuuuuuuuck anymore, even the biggest of bootlickers have given up.

I feel bad for businesses though having to play along with this pantomime. Look at the effort Wetherspoons is going to. :lol: The virus has managed spread around the entire planet - but some perspex glass and disposable menus will stop it in its tracks! Ha. What a waste of time, effort and money.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Smilez said:

research how they kidnap millions of Children worldwide, and what they do with them

@wylde99Is this how you justify having/looking at kiddy porn? You’re fu**ing obsessed with it!
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Someone please Debunk for me how building 7 collapsed on 911,but the Hijackers Passports were found!!! Hahahaha!! Every version of the 911 official theory has the biggest holes in it its a joke, its literally right there for the masses to make an issue about and demand a reason why the official story still stands but they know you are too stupid and docile to do anything about it. 

This is a Bodybuilding forum so at least most of you are smart enough to be Completley brainwashed, i know someone whos actually been brainwashed into thinking staying indoors, no sunlight, mask on 24/7, take drugs and Vaccines and watch the News is the best way to stay Healthy lol!!! 

Keep it up you lot, Comedy Sketch this id turning into. 

I see you’ve moved on to something else, rather than argue the points that have already been proven to be false.

Now, I can see two reasons for this: 

1) you’re a stoner f**k that can’t remember anything 

2) you’re absolutely full of s**t and have no ability to backup the images you post

My guess is it’s both.

As for being smart enough. Jesus Christ...just look at your grammar. I’m far from a grammar nazi but it’s hard work reading what you’ve posted because you’re semi-literate at best.

What is your job btw? Rocket scientist? Brain surgeon? What’s your degree in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, wylde99 said:

 i know someone whos actually been brainwashed into thinking staying indoors, no sunlight, mask on 24/7, take drugs and Vaccines and watch the News is the best way to stay Healthy lol!!! 

Let me guess; you share the same dealer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Smilez said:

Says the bloke up at 4am preaching about bonkers conspiracy theories on a bodybuilding forum.

He seriously needs throwing of the forum so he can chat his bullshit somewhere else. He banging on about 'masses' this that and the other, brainwashed bollox. He has no clue what the hell he's going on about, goes back and forth. Thinks he's some sort of leader battling for the nation. 

Have your view fair enough but trying to plant his crap on people thinking he's going to grow his own gang of more freaks. Needs throwing in a desert somewhere and do us all a favour 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oxon Jay said:

Sorry but that's a completely ridiculous statement. Someone who knows future world events before the vast majority of people has the potential to make unlimited funds.

To give just one very basic example. Had you have known that this pandemic was coming at Christmas and you had a lot of money invested in the stock market then you could have sold all of your stocks and repurchased them today at a massively reduced value. The more specific the information you have about coming world events then the greater potential to make money you have.

Since you mentioned 9/11, here is a more specific example of prior knowledge.

In the days before 9/11 a huge number of put options were placed on United Airlines stock. This means betting on their share price lowering. Days later the biggest terrorist attacks in modern history and the aviation industry crashes. United Airlines is the worst affected airline worldwide as their planes are involved. This is either an astonishingly lucky prediction or certain key people knew what would happen and even specifically which planes would be involved.

 

But our economy is in the s**t 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Don't need or want to argue anything anymore with you lot, some are critical thinkers amd see through the bullsh1t but majority have major cognitive dissonance when chellenged with a different reality even though the system is crashing down around you, and the masses are waking up in their droves, there is a great awakening happening and you are part of the ride too so like i say I will carry on fighting for your freedoms too to the best of my ability as you are my fellow man. 

Again, research Adrenechrome, it was what i first started researching when i woke up, because I was in the care system myself i think it hit home, research how they kidnap millions of Children worldwide, and what they do with them,this is the same cult behind JFK, 911 and now this Plandemic. 

What exactly are you doing to fight for our freedoms? If you're doing it for me, I think it's best that you explain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

What exactly are you doing to fight for our freedoms? If you're doing it for me, I think it's best that you explain.

I would prefer if he was fighting for my right to paaaaarty du du du du 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SuperRips said:

He seriously needs throwing of the forum so he can chat his bullshit somewhere else. He banging on about 'masses' this that and the other, brainwashed bollox. He has no clue what the hell he's going on about, goes back and forth. Thinks he's some sort of leader battling for the nation. 

Have your view fair enough but trying to plant his crap on people thinking he's going to grow his own gang of more freaks. Needs throwing in a desert somewhere and do us all a favour 

If people got thrown off the forum for talking bollocks we would have no members left.

It's quite simple, just stop reading what he posts and don't reply to him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, monkeybiker said:

If people got thrown off the forum for talking bollocks we would have no members left.

It's quite simple, just stop reading what he posts and don't reply to him. 

I've blocked him but I see it when he has been quoted. Not read half of what he's put on since the block anyway but when you floating through a thread and dick head pops up then you cant help but catch what he's said. 

Theres talking bollox then theres preaching bollox!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SuperRips said:

I've blocked him but I see it when he has been quoted. Not read half of what he's put on since the block anyway but when you floating through a thread and dick head pops up then you cant help but catch what he's said. 

Theres talking bollox then theres preaching bollox!!!!!

Preaching Bollox like the Mainstream Media has done to the masses for Years? 

They litrally bare face lie and just get away with doing so, the Media is the most dangerous machine in the World. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SuperRips said:

I've blocked him but I see it when he has been quoted. Not read half of what he's put on since the block anyway but when you floating through a thread and dick head pops up then you cant help but catch what he's said. 

Theres talking bollox then theres preaching bollox!!!!!

8 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Preaching Bollox like the Mainstream Media has done to the masses for Years? 

They litrally bare face lie and just get away with doing so, the Media is the most dangerous machine in the World. 

Here you go superrips mate in case you missed it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kazza61 said:

Let’s hope it goes away soon. Chest and Legs day now is more a reference to KFC than it is training.

 Replaced the cable on my pull down machine today. I’d been looking for the correct end ferrule for the cable as couldn’t seem to find the right thing for years but found them last week. 

 

5D876EE6-ABFC-41CE-8E1B-3E8E1326D2E6.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/05/2020 at 10:57 PM, Fattynomore said:

f**k off stoner. 

Good morning everyone!! How is everybody? 

 

FB_IMG_1590567258881.jpg

FB_IMG_1590566407301.jpg

FB_IMG_1590565126943.jpg

FB_IMG_1590559179043.jpg

FB_IMG_1590562600801.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×