Sign in to follow this  
Jackoffblades

Will covid 19 go away

10 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Do you guys think Social distancing will ever end? If you think it won't, are you ok with that? 

mate it ended about 5 weeks ago, nobody gives a fuk anymore.

obviously businesses are going to play the government's little 2m game, because they have to in order to open - not because they buy into this bollox.

On 24/05/2020 at 8:13 AM, RalphPotawn said:

obviously businesses are going to play the government's little 2m game, because they have to in order to open - not because they buy into this bollox.

Just a shame gyms, pubs and clubs, and live gigs arnt open 

On 24/05/2020 at 8:13 AM, RalphPotawn said:

For now, the 2nd wave will hit in September/October, we haven't seen anything yet. 

2nd wave is a term coined up during the spanish flu when it mutated into something more deadly and was spread by WW1 soldiers  This isn't influenza. So what is all this second wave s**t.

2 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

Just a shame gyms, pubs and clubs, and live gigs arnt open 

Won't be until next year at least.  They will only be allowed to open when either the virus has completely vanished or a successful vaccine has been developed and tested. And that is at least 18 months away. 

1 minute ago, Fletch68 said:

Won't be until next year at least.  They will only be allowed to open when either the virus has completely vanished or a successful vaccine has been developed and tested. And that is at least 18 months away. 

Couldn't disagree more, time will tell.

32 minutes ago, Fletch68 said:

You seem determined to convince people gyms won't open any time soon. 

Gyms are opening in other countries, why would we be any different? The idea that gyms will stay shut until (if) a vaccine is ready is ridiculous.

52 minutes ago, GMDJ said:

2nd wave is a term coined up during the spanish flu when it mutated into something more deadly and was spread by WW1 soldiers  This isn't influenza. So what is all this second wave s**t.

It has mutated in Japan though they have gone on another lockdown

20 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

Japan hasn't gone into another lockdown.  They never went into a strict lockdown in the first place. They have announced the state of emergency is over as the new daily cases are so low. 

We are living in mad house, with 90% of the masses Completley asleep thinking all this happens by chance and the World isn't a stage. 

The Covid Hoax is just a smoke screen to set the 5g, facial recognition Cameras and bring the China model of Social credit points based system. 

Lines telling you where to stand, Social distancing is here to stay forever, that will Completley destroy the Human spirit, amazing free times we are headed for by this Satanic Pedos, oh and.. 

Research Andrenechrome, maybe on Duckduckgo, go and debunk that one and carry on allowing it to happen

FB_IMG_1590426435713.jpg

5 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

We are living in mad house, with 90% of the masses Completley asleep thinking all this happens by chance and the World isn't a stage. 

The Covid Hoax is just a smoke screen to set the 5g, facial recognition Cameras and bring the China model of Social credit points based system. 

Lines telling you where to stand, Social distancing is here to stay forever, that will Completley destroy the Human spirit, amazing free times we are headed for by this Satanic Pedos, oh and.. 

Research Andrenechrome, maybe on Duckduckgo, go and debunk that one and carry on allowing it to happen

FB_IMG_1590426435713.jpg

But the lines 2 metre rule still applies but no one is following them anymore and taken less seriously but there’s no one there pointing a gun at you to follow orders. 

17 minutes ago, Chris Adams said:

Japan hasn't gone into another lockdown.  They never went into a strict lockdown in the first place. They have announced the state of emergency is over as the new daily cases are so low. 

That’s good news then 

10 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

But the lines 2 metre rule still applies but no one is following them anymore and taken less seriously but there’s no one there pointing a gun at you to follow orders. 

Dont know why you are trying to reason with that idiot, all you will get is the same old shite from him. 

1 hour ago, Chris Adams said:

1 hour ago, Jackoffblades said:

The virus has already mutated in to three different strains.

https://www.cam.ac.uk/research/news/covid-19-genetic-network-analysis-provides-snapshot-of-pandemic-origins

1 hour ago, wylde99 said:

FB_IMG_1590426435713.jpg

I notice you didn't respond to any of the posts which highlighted the multiple inaccuracies in your previous posts and you just go on to post more memes and captioned images because you have nothing to say yourself.

You'd have far more, well some, creditability if you could argue your point. But instead of engaging and actually having a grown up conversation you just revert to type and post more (piss poor) propaganda that's aimed at people that ironically don't question the legitimacy of what they're buying. Ironic really, isn't it? Have a Google of the term hypocrite. You won't need duckduckgo for that one.

35 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

I notice you didn't respond to any of the posts which highlighted the multiple inaccuracies in your previous posts and you just go on to post more memes and captioned images because you have nothing to say yourself.

You'd have far more, well some, creditability if you could argue your point. But instead of engaging and actually having a grown up conversation you just revert to type and post more (piss poor) propaganda that's aimed at people that ironically don't question the legitimacy of what they're buying. Ironic really, isn't it? Have a Google of the term hypocrite. You won't need duckduckgo for that one.

Don't need or want to argue anything anymore with you lot, some are critical thinkers amd see through the bullsh1t but majority have major cognitive dissonance when chellenged with a different reality even though the system is crashing down around you, and the masses are waking up in their droves, there is a great awakening happening and you are part of the ride too so like i say I will carry on fighting for your freedoms too to the best of my ability as you are my fellow man. 

Again, research Adrenechrome, it was what i first started researching when i woke up, because I was in the care system myself i think it hit home, research how they kidnap millions of Children worldwide, and what they do with them,this is the same cult behind JFK, 911 and now this Plandemic. 

12 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Don't need or want to argue anything anymore with you lot, some are critical thinkers amd see through the bullsh1t but majority have major cognitive dissonance when chellenged with a different reality even though the system is crashing down around you, and the masses are waking up in their droves, there is a great awakening happening and you are part of the ride too so like i say I will carry on fighting for your freedoms too to the best of my ability as you are my fellow man. 

Again, research Adrenechrome, it was what i first started researching when i woke up, because I was in the care system myself i think it hit home, research how they kidnap millions of Children worldwide, and what they do with them,this is the same cult behind JFK, 911 and now this Plandemic. 

Seems like your brainwashing is now all but complete. Let's chat next year and the year after when not a single one of your prophecies will have come true. 

1 hour ago, wylde99 said:

So you've given up taking your info from the matrix now it's fear and loathing in las Vegas. 

Does adrenochrome exist at all?

Yes. Just like Huxley said, adrenochrome is a compound formed by the oxidation of adrenaline. Its main medical use is to slow blood loss by promoting clotting in open wounds. It’s available for purchase online by researchers, with most outlets stating its source is synthetic and its uses are the inhibition of COMT (which deactivates certain neurotransmitters), and the synthesis of prostaglandins (fats involved with blood clotting).

When asked for comment, the University of Auckland neuropharmacology and neuroscience departments said it wasn’t on their radar.

It’s got a cool name, and some medical uses, but by and large it’s not a very exciting compound. Sorry.

Is there a hallucinogenic drug called adrenochrome?

In his 1973 book Legal Highs, Adam Gottlieb described adrenochrome as being “physically stimulating” and inducing “a feeling of well-being, slight reduction of thought processes”. It’s unknown whether he ever took the drug or if this was based on hearsay. Legal Highs also contained entries on catnip and guarana, so the bar for a “high” was low.

Most reports of adrenochrome throughout literature sound a lot like DMT — it’s very possible Beatniks just gave DMT the cool name “adrenochrome” and the real compound got caught up in the mix.

Why are people talking about it now?

Adrenochrome is a popular topic in conspiracy circles: it’s a drug of the Hollywood elite, it’s addictive, it’s harvested from tortured children in Satanic rituals, they reckon. The current strain of theory is that a huge amount of celebrities have come down with Covid-19 due to a tainted batch of adrenochrome.

Most celebrities classified as “liberal Hollywood elite” are American or British, two nations that have been struggling to manage the Covid-19 outbreak, so it’s not hugely surprising that many have contracted the virus.

Adrenochrome harvesting, according to the conspiracies, is done by: drinking blood, heart surgery, or tapping into the brainstem. The adrenal glands are located above the kidneys, so that’s probably where you really want to look.

Why does anyone believe children are tortured to harvest adrenochrome?

The blame must land on Hunter S Thompson. In Fear and Loathing, the character Dr Gonzo says: “There’s only one source for this stuff… the adrenaline glands from a living human body. It’s no good if you get it out of a corpse.”

You could also argue that this conspiracy is weirdly similar to the plot of the film Monsters Inc., and maybe that’s part of the cultural background making this theory seem reasonable to some.