Sign in to follow this  
Eppur

Recomendation for a 2nd PTC

Hi everyone, I’m 43 years old. 5 month ago I finished my cicle and I’m pretty sure I used a fake HCG (Greek Pregnyl). I never had any problems of recovery but since this is happen I lost sex drive, I have very small amount of semen and lost of testicular volumen. After been 5 month in this situation I decided to take a blood test. This are my results:

I would like to know what can I do...I’m thinking to do a 2nd PTC or another kind of therapy.

Appreciate your advice Guys. 

C71AF17D-BF41-4321-B5A8-74E37670A431.jpeg

1AFF3B66-C308-4D3C-919C-4B9568891F4A.jpeg

7E0C6002-FEE8-4B19-B861-66B16DCFCE70.jpeg

What cycle did you run? How long afterwards did you start PCT, and what did you run and how long for?

Maybe you could run a power PCT using a different brand of HCG?

I’ve used Greek pregnyl a few times before without issue.

On 17/5/2020 at 11:57 PM, Marzio said:

What cycle did you run? How long afterwards did you start PCT, and what did you run and how long for?

Maybe you could run a power PCT using a different brand of HCG?

I’ve used Greek pregnyl a few times before without iss

Hello Marzio,  this was my cycle.            

1-4: Diana 40mg 

1-8: Enant.Test 500mg

1-8: Bolde 400mg

9-12: Test Prop 300mg

9-12: Masteron 300mg

2-12: Hcg 500iu

13-17: Clomifen 100/100/50/50/50

13-17: Tamox 40/40/20/20/20.

Tribulus and maca.

Two months after finishing the PCT, I started taking clomiphene at the rate of four weeks: 50/50/50 / 50mg.

This is just my opinion, I have learnt from people on here far more knowledgable than me, and I’m perfectly open to being corrected if anyone disagrees with me.

A decent Endo should be able to help you with this and go thru the options with you. I would just pay and go privately, things will happen far more quickly. As soon as you mention AAS NHS GPS/Endos aren’t interested (just my experience).

It’s seems that you are suffering secondary hypogonadism, and we can tell this because you have low free & total T but inappropriately normal Gonadotropins (LH/FSH)

Personally, for an attempt at recovery, I would try a power PCT, consisting of:

2000iu HCG EOD 16 days

50mg clomid 30 days

20mg Nolvadex 45 days

Then you’d have to just give it time, have blood tests monthly to see if it’s working.

The alternative would be to run a cruise dose test, aiming for a total T of between 20-30 nmol/ml. I have achieved this before with 125mg test E every 10 days, but we are all different, it’s something you’d have to keep track of closely and alter if required.

There will be a kind of threshold T level which will resolve your symptoms, and below this (or above) will cause problems. For me, it’s about 23 nmol/ml, but like before, we are all different.

The drawbacks of a cruise would be reduced fertility (which may or may not be important to you) and increased RBC count & haematocrit. These would both need to be monitored carefully with Full Blood Count (FBC) blood tests, as if they get too high and left unchecked can increase risk of heart attack and stroke.

Before doing your next cycle, I’d have a read of swoll trolls guide to PCT on here, it certainly helped me a lot. I couldn’t help but notice that you were running Eq, a long acting ester with an active life of 21 days, but starting PCT immediately as your cycle ended. Each compound is different, but it’s important that PCT does not before the active life has ended, so for Eq, PCT should start no sooner than 21 days after the last shot (while running HCG until 3 days before PCT start)

Again, it’s just my humble opinion, and I’m perfectly happy to learn from others if they feel I’m wrong! All the best mate :)