Alex1011

What age did you start roids?

Think I was about 24-25, I Remeber joining a hotel gym asking the fat pt to help me with diet etc and he said what size did I want to get to and I said 13st (I was only 9) he laughed and said it’d be impossible so I bombed him off and got to 12,8 joined a different gym and started the gear got to over 15 but haven’t used for a while so I’m going back to it when the gyms open and hopefully rebound and get past 16st. Do what you want when your ready, I researched for nearly a year before my first cycle and that was only test e, a mix of cido and alpha pharma from a decent guy on here but he got caught lol never grown the same on any other cycle 

7 hours ago, Sams said:

14, way to young. 36 now

Wow! That is the youngest I’ve seen confirmed I’d say! What was your first cycle? Do you believe it stunted your growth like it’s said to?

for me I was either 19 or 20, am 40 now.

45 minutes ago, Big Ian said:

Wow! That is the youngest I’ve seen confirmed I’d say! What was your first cycle? Do you believe it stunted your growth like it’s said to?

Don't be so naive, he's a lying b*stard.

2 hours ago, Big Ian said:

The classic sus and yellow top decca. 

No but I wish I never messed up my hormone levels so young. 

18 hours ago, Big Ian said:

Why do you say that mate, it’s surely not beyond the realms of possibility? 

I knew a fair few guys who started juicing at school, around 15-16 years old. 

Most were just pi#*ing around with dbol, but at least one was injecting. In fact he's still doing it now, got two kids aswell! 

21, got sold some sus and oxys, started at 14 stone bit chubby, blew up to over 16 stone in 8 weeks, only used 250mg of sus a week 2 and 50mg of oxys a day.

32, only did one cycle. It lasted 3 years. Did 5 months again in 2018 when I was 38. Then my appendix fully perforated. Haven't cycled since. Haven't even been on gear either :lol:.

I'll get my coat. 

been on and off for the past 6 years.

pretty much wasted the first 4 years of it by letting my estrogen levels balloon to ridiculous levels and getting some bad side effects inc ED and mental health issues.

i started at 12st(skinny as a rake standing at 6ft4) and reached 15st even with the moody side effects.

im currently at 15.5st, estrogen levels in the correct range and in the best shape of my life.

On 29/04/2020 at 11:53 PM, Big Ian said:

Why do you say that mate, it’s surely not beyond the realms of possibility? 

It's not beyond the realms of possibility.  However, how many 14 year olds can you think of have an interest of injecting steroids?  Smoking fags or some shitty home grown weed possibly at that age, but injecting juice?  No.  I don't think so.

Also, I have been around here long enough (albeit under an alternate guise) to know that the bloke is full of sh;t. 

On 4/29/2020 at 6:24 PM, imtoosexy said:

Seems most of you guys regret it?

To me it seems that the “regretters” are mostly people that started way too young.

I started at 26 and ended up B&C from 29 if I recall correctly, I’m 33 now and to be honest with you, yes, I definitely went on stupid doses and silly cycles in past (which anyways provided me with a deep understanding of how much my body can take) but I don’t regret it at all.

And this is coming from a guy that been on non stop for almost 5 years. 

My blood results are fine, my liver is fine, my organs are fine, I look good, I’m strong (although strong is subjective) still healthy and recently checked my fertility and is still guess what? Fine.

I may be lucky, I didn’t even get bald, actually since starting test I finally grown a full rocking beard (never been able to before) and I even grown long hairs.

Also worth mentioning that I feel very very good year round, sure, I had to give up harsher compounds like nor19 and some orals, I basically use just very few injectables and a couple of orals, basically the stuff that gives me little to no sides, but I don’t regret it at all, I’m very pleased with my choice of jumping on AAS.

2 hours ago, no-one said:

It's not beyond the realms of possibility.  However, how many 14 year olds can you think of have an interest of injecting steroids?  Smoking fags or some shitty home grown weed possibly at that age, but injecting juice?  No.  I don't think so.

Also, I have been around here long enough (albeit under an alternate guise) to know that the bloke is full of sh;t. 

I legit wanted to use steroids at 14 obviously didn't wouldn't of even known how to get them at that age lol

1 hour ago, Huntingground said:

35/36, one of the best things I did, 46 now. Still on, feel and look great.

I wish I had stopped partying/alcohol/recreational drugs at 21 and started on the gear.

I was actually thinking about that while I typed my answer, imagine the gains and how better we would be.

Some nattys try to demonise steroid when recreational drugs and alcohol abuse are far worse, oh and let’s not mention smoking.

Of course some famous Bodybuilders dropped dead in their 40’s someone can say.

But then let’s have a look at their protocols, I mean it’s surprising that they been standing for that long, some of them where taking 300mg of Anadrol a day and doing cycles all year round of 9-10g of gear per week! 

One thing that the same nattys seems to forget is that Testosterone gets prescribed by doctors when your is too low because is actually dangerous to have too low T and is healthy to have a fair amount of Test in you.

But then again, taking steroids will make you bald, impotent, kill you at 30 etc etc 

EDIT: Fun fact, while replying to you I’m eating a gigantic bowl (I’m way beyond normal plates) of pasta, I definitely follow religiously you most famous advice!:lol:

3 hours ago, no-one said:

Dunno about the second bit but there’s so much stuff on social media these days, love island and all that shite that shows young buff lads getting mega amounts of muff and money and the ease of access of gear these days I reckon we’ll see a lot more early teens doing it mate. 

Look at the stats in this study all the way back in 1990 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2294728/

and this more recent article in the uk press https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/society/2018/jan/22/health-fears-over-boys-as-young-as-13-using-steroids-for-good-looks