UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

What age did you start roids?

665 views 51 replies 39 participants last post by  js77 
#1 ·
Just curious to see what age people actually were when they first started steroids.
I'm 17 and halfway through a test cycle.

#20 ·
At 17ish (before I discovered forums and took my advice from guys at the gym) I did a 4 week dbol cycle.

I then touched nothing at all for about 4 years. Did a couple of test only cycles age 21 when I started (and stopped) competing in PL.

Then nothing at all until I was 29/30 (can't recall exactly but around that time). TRT only at first, then moved over to B&C, which I've done for about 4-5 years now.

#46 · (Edited by Moderator)
To me it seems that the "regretters" are mostly people that started way too young.

I started at 26 and ended up B&C from 29 if I recall correctly, I'm 33 now and to be honest with you, yes, I definitely went on stupid doses and silly cycles in past (which anyways provided me with a deep understanding of how much my body can take) but I don't regret it at all.

And this is coming from a guy that been on non stop for almost 5 years.

My blood results are fine, my liver is fine, my organs are fine, I look good, I'm strong (although strong is subjective) still healthy and recently checked my fertility and is still guess what? Fine.

I may be lucky, I didn't even get bald, actually since starting test I finally grown a full rocking beard (never been able to before) and I even grown long hairs.

Also worth mentioning that I feel very very good year round, sure, I had to give up harsher compounds like nor19 and some orals, I basically use just very few injectables and a couple of orals, basically the stuff that gives me little to no sides, but I don't regret it at all, I'm very pleased with my choice of jumping on AAS.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.