Sign in to follow this  
JD9

Blood results. Normal?

Hi all,

I’ve been a searcher on the forum over the years but recently set up this new  account. I am 28 years old I’ve been training for around 11 years and cycling on and off for around 8 years with some long gaps between but have never stopped training.

Cycles include

oral onlys and kickstarts 

anadrol/anavar/dbol

Test E 12 weeks x2

Test prop 8 weeks

Test prop tren ace 8 weeks

PCT has always been a must nolva/clomid

I haven’t cycled for around a year and half now. But have started noticing testicular shrinkage, low libido, and  low mood. Ive been for bloods and talking  to my GP for around 3 months now  but not really getting much from them so I’m looking for experienced people to shine some light on what may be happening as I’m assuming down to low test level at 28 years old.

most recent NHS results show test level was 12nmol and one before was 13nmol which they have said is low for my age but within range.

I have also done my own Medicheck male hormone test which the results I will post below. Some levels are high but within normal and prolactin was through the roof but the most recent NHS result showed prolactin was normal.

My GP Is referring me to an endocrinologist but due to the covid19 this is on hold for a while now. So yeah I’m just looking for you experienced guys on help for anything you can maybe see from medicheck results, I don’t have the NHS ones on hand but I am going to request the papers.7693DD92-B88F-4403-95D9-25A2EE076EBC.thumb.jpeg.1d9ab5823addded825617fccba480d6d.jpeg

Many thanks !

J

EF788ED3-F784-41D4-911C-6D67D6E799B6.jpeg

Defo looks like a prolactin issue As your other numbers look good.   The tren was the likey culprit for this however after 18months off I would of expected this to level out. You could try come caber and see if things improve or alternatively keep things how they are and wait to see the Endo. I’ve never seen an Endo myself so can’t reply comment how much help they will be but if your going to go down that route I would imagine you would need to be honest about your steroid use in order for them to help you correct the issue. 

14 minutes ago, sitries said:

Defo looks like a prolactin issue As your other numbers look good.   The tren was the likey culprit for this however after 18months off I would of expected this to level out. You could try come caber and see if things improve or alternatively keep things how they are and wait to see the Endo. I’ve never seen an Endo myself so can’t reply comment how much help they will be but if your going to go down that route I would imagine you would need to be honest about your steroid use in order for them to help you correct the issue. 

Hi mate, thanks for the reply yeah I’ve been completely honest about steroid use they obviously don’t agree with it but my gp has been quite good and willing you help but he can only really refer me to the endo but due to corona it will be a long time away basically. I will do my research on caber as if I’m honest it isn’t something I know to much about 

11 hours ago, JD9 said:

Hi all,

I’ve been a searcher on the forum over the years but recently set up this new  account. I am 28 years old I’ve been training for around 11 years and cycling on and off for around 8 years with some long gaps between but have never stopped training.

Cycles include

oral onlys and kickstarts 

anadrol/anavar/dbol

Test E 12 weeks x2

Test prop 8 weeks

Test prop tren ace 8 weeks

PCT has always been a must nolva/clomid

I haven’t cycled for around a year and half now. But have started noticing testicular shrinkage, low libido, and  low mood. Ive been for bloods and talking  to my GP for around 3 months now  but not really getting much from them so I’m looking for experienced people to shine some light on what may be happening as I’m assuming down to low test level at 28 years old.

most recent NHS results show test level was 12nmol and one before was 13nmol which they have said is low for my age but within range.

I have also done my own Medicheck male hormone test which the results I will post below. Some levels are high but within normal and prolactin was through the roof but the most recent NHS result showed prolactin was normal.

My GP Is referring me to an endocrinologist but due to the covid19 this is on hold for a while now. So yeah I’m just looking for you experienced guys on help for anything you can maybe see from medicheck results, I don’t have the NHS ones on hand but I am going to request the papers.7693DD92-B88F-4403-95D9-25A2EE076EBC.thumb.jpeg.1d9ab5823addded825617fccba480d6d.jpeg

Many thanks !

J

EF788ED3-F784-41D4-911C-6D67D6E799B6.jpeg

With those numbers I have no idea why an NHS Dr would be referring you to an endo, you have good LH and fsh numbers, test could do with being a bit higher and prolactin needs to be lowered, do the following for 10 weeks and re test bloods

10,000iu Vitamin d3 (Will increase serum test) 

200mg vitamin b6 (3 times a day) (will lower prolactin) 

500mg Calcium-D-glucarate twice a day (to get esteogen levels closer to 100)

5 hours ago, Sustanation said:

With those numbers I have no idea why an NHS Dr would be referring you to an endo, you have good LH and fsh numbers, test could do with being a bit higher and prolactin needs to be lowered, do the following for 10 weeks and re test bloods

10,000iu Vitamin d3 (Will increase serum test) 

200mg vitamin b6 (3 times a day) (will lower prolactin) 

500mg Calcium-D-glucarate twice a day (to get esteogen levels closer to 100)

Hi mate, he was going to refer do to my symptoms, atrophy, low sexdrive mainly. Thanks for the vitamin info I will try this also.

If I was to cycle again the future what people suggest also? As I’m having long breaks between but recovery still seems to be an issue even with PCT and not overly heavy cycles.

6 minutes ago, JD9 said:

Hi mate, he was going to refer do to my symptoms, atrophy, low sexdrive mainly. Thanks for the vitamin info I will try this also.

If I was to cycle again the future what people suggest also? As I’m having long breaks between but recovery still seems to be an issue even with PCT and not overly heavy cycles.

Follow the protocol I gave you and I'm pretty confident you'll feel better in a few weeks, based on your bloods no NHS endo will prescribe you test and with those numbers even those non ethical bungles balance my hormones would have a job rationalising a perscription. 

Honestly pal follow that regime MAKE NO OTHER VERIABLE CHANGES and reassess in 10 weeks, you'll be happy you did. 

3 minutes ago, Sustanation said:

Follow the protocol I gave you and I'm pretty confident you'll feel better in a few weeks, based on your bloods no NHS endo will prescribe you test and with those numbers even those non ethical bungles balance my hormones would have a job rationalising a perscription. 

Honestly pal follow that regime MAKE NO OTHER VERIABLE CHANGES and reassess in 10 weeks, you'll be happy you did. 

Thank you bud! Will get them ordered now

49 minutes ago, sitries said:

How long have you been off. Only a month or 2 post PCT I imagine?

Correct. still currently working my way through PCT. will do another round in 1 month and see if things are going in the right direction 

3 minutes ago, todai said:

Correct. still currently working my way through PCT. will do another round in 1 month and see if things are going in the right direction 

I would finish pct and wait at least 2 - 3 months to get a true indication of how your bouncing back

1 minute ago, sitries said:

I would finish pct and wait at least 2 - 3 months to get a true indication of how your bouncing back

I'm hoping, and I guess someone here will correct me if it won't work like this but my intention is to start running HCG and HMG... in the hope that when I do those tests again that LH and FSH will be elevated. Which shows me they 'can' work. then ill feel more comfortable in the wait of coming off HCG etc. that's my theory of thinking but I'm sure ill be wrong lol 

15 hours ago, todai said:

I'm hoping, and I guess someone here will correct me if it won't work like this but my intention is to start running HCG and HMG... in the hope that when I do those tests again that LH and FSH will be elevated. Which shows me they 'can' work. then ill feel more comfortable in the wait of coming off HCG etc. that's my theory of thinking but I'm sure ill be wrong lol 

I’m afraid you are. Hcg is suppressive to your hpta. Your hpta is the part of your brain that signals production of lh and fsh. If you use hcg shutdown will continue as if you were still on steroids.

Furthermore, hcg only mimics luteinizing hormone, it isn’t actually luteinizing hormone, so it wouldn’t show as such on a repeat blood test. In the meantime hcg will signal the testis to produce natural testosterone (assuming they still work) and because this is happening your hpta won’t produce and lh.

I don’t profess to know much about hmg but it is as least as equally suppressive.

You could use hcg to see how well your testis are working but once you come off it the recovery process effectively starts again. I don’t know anything of note about using hcg in this fashion.

On 4/27/2020 at 3:19 PM, JD9 said:

I have also done my own Medicheck male hormone test which the results I will post below. Some levels are high but within normal and prolactin was through the roof but the most recent NHS result showed prolactin was normal

what have the consistent prolactin values been for each test done by the NHS?

I've said before that medichecks gives some very alarmingly inconsistent results compared to a blood test taken at nuffield and processed the same day, so I don't bother with them anymore.

2 hours ago, Sasnak said:

I’m afraid you are. Hcg is suppressive to your hpta. Your hpta is the part of your brain that signals production of lh and fsh. If you use hcg shutdown will continue as if you were still on steroids.

Furthermore, hcg only mimics luteinizing hormone, it isn’t actually luteinizing hormone, so it wouldn’t show as such on a repeat blood test. In the meantime hcg will signal the testis to produce natural testosterone (assuming they still work) and because this is happening your hpta won’t produce and lh.

I don’t profess to know much about hmg but it is as least as equally suppressive.

You could use hcg to see how well your testis are working but once you come off it the recovery process effectively starts again. I don’t know anything of note about using hcg in this fashion.

Perfect. In that case I’ll stop HCG / HMG and use it later on my next cycle or forever if it turns out I don’t work ;) lol

4 hours ago, godsgifttoearth said:

what have the consistent prolactin values been for each test done by the NHS?

I've said before that medichecks gives some very alarmingly inconsistent results compared to a blood test taken at nuffield and processed the same day, so I don't bother with them anymore.

Both showed no issue with prolactin, I also had these thoughts on Medichecks but lots seem to use and swear by

On 28/04/2020 at 8:12 AM, Sustanation said:

Hi mate just an update, I’ve have been following your advise since last posting and can honestly say I am feeling better in myself even in such a short time. Sex drive increase defo! 

one Issue I just wanted to say again was testicle atrophy which I feel they have never gone back to size they were before. A friend has said try a cycle of HCG alone? Any advise on this ? 

thanks a lot !

5 hours ago, JD9 said:

Hi mate just an update, I’ve have been following your advise since last posting and can honestly say I am feeling better in myself even in such a short time. Sex drive increase defo! 

one Issue I just wanted to say again was testicle atrophy which I feel they have never gone back to size they were before. A friend has said try a cycle of HCG alone? Any advise on this ? 

thanks a lot !

Not at this stage mate just what I recommended.

H

On 28/04/2020 at 8:12 AM, Sustanation said:

hi again just a quick update, so I’ve followed your protocol for a while now and to begin with I felt better in myself which was good and I’ve carried on with d3 as I believe it’s really good. Still having problem testicle wise as they feeling very small still and sex drive still very  low. Any help on next steps ? Many thanks!

5 minutes ago, JD9 said:

H

hi again just a quick update, so I’ve followed your protocol for a while now and to begin with I felt better in myself which was good and I’ve carried on with d3 as I believe it’s really good. Still having problem testicle wise as they feeling very small still and sex drive still very  low. Any help on next steps ? Many thanks!

Get some bloods pulled mate and take it from there.