Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Djibril

Primobolan Vs Masteron Vs Boldenone

Recommended Posts

Masteron I rate highly.

Primo is decent but cost is a downside.

EQ is a poor steroid on the whole.

None of them are great for gaining size in my experience but they are definitely 3 of the mildest AAS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Djibril said:

Alongside Testosterone, which one you prefer and why?

Bit like comparing apples and oranges mate...they all serve a different purpose

That said...I run mast with every cycle and would never bother with the other 2, although they'll both probably build more muscle than mast 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Bit like comparing apples and oranges mate...they all serve a different purpose

That said...I run mast with every cycle and would never bother with the other 2, although they'll both probably build more muscle than mast 

Primo and EQ will build more muscle than Mast aha, you're full of great information you are Stuart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, fakenattymatty said:

Primo and EQ will build more muscle than Mast aha, you're full of great information you are Stuart

You gonna follow me round the forum makin arsey comments all night? Bit childish mate no? 

Yet another thread you're making stupid bitchy comments on

Congratulations again mate lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

You gonna follow me round the forum makin arsey comments all night? Bit childish mate no? 

Yet another thread you're making stupid bitchy comments on

Congratulations again mate lol 

Sorry stuart, ive ran out of arimidex and my estrogen must be spiking because im acting female. 

I wont post until back in range, apologies again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fakenattymatty said:

Sorry stuart, ive ran out of arimidex and my estrogen must be spiking because im acting female. 

I wont post until back in range, apologies again.

At least you see it :thumb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ive never ran Primo due to a number of reasons. Firstly you'll more than likely find most UGL cash in and sell Mast with Primo labels on, so your not getting Primo at all but either Mast-e or even Mast-Prop instead. You could even be getting Bold sold as Primo too. Secondly Primo raw is stupidly expensive, yet ive seen Primo prices the same as Mast Prop on bulk order prices. Feck that.

Personally, id never run Primo and the chances of you getting proper Primo are slim, regardless of how good you reckon the lab is. And pharma Primo, not a chance these days.

Just run Mast-Prop instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

ive never ran Primo due to a number of reasons. Firstly you'll more than likely find most UGL cash in and sell Mast with Primo labels on, so your not getting Primo at all but either Mast-e or even Mast-Prop instead. You could even be getting Bold sold as Primo too. Secondly Primo raw is stupidly expensive, yet ive seen Primo prices the same as Mast Prop on bulk order prices. Feck that.

Personally, id never run Primo and the chances of you getting proper Primo are slim, regardless of how good you reckon the lab is. And pharma Primo, not a chance these days.

Just run Mast-Prop instead.

Isn't Cooper Primobolic pharma primo mate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, drwae said:

Isn't Cooper Primobolic pharma primo mate?

Cooper Pharma i believe have a license to produce is India/Pakistan, so have an Asian license, but so did Alpha Pharma and look what happened to them. 

Plus ive recently heard bad things about Cooper meds, terrible PIP and swelling from meds like Bold which shouldnt cause you any grief. 

Id forgot about Bayer Primo too. Thats too heavily faked now, especially in places like Turkey which have gone straight down hill for steds and other meds. Its fill of posh looking unknown UGL and fakes. Turkey is like Egypt now, full of crap.

im doom and gloom this morning, not had my coffee yet and bored shitless from isolation and decorating lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/04/2020 at 1:01 PM, Djibril said:

Alongside Testosterone, which one you prefer and why?

Primo - nice addition for zero sides gains. Mild but slow and steady. Running it now at 300mg/week alongside 150mg test. I don't believe the "there's no real primo" argument( unless we're talking pharma which is most likely faked). I can go order some raws from pharmaceutical company in China if I wanted. Theyre not that expensive and any lab could still make a modest mark up and it would still be affordable.

Mast - noticeably less anabolic than Primo but has estrogen masking properties. Some people can get away without an AI with a good dose of Mast. 

EQ - Has to be run at really high doses, like 1g+ a week, to see any kind of gains from it, then still modest.  It's metabolites ADD, 1-AD and ADT have strong AI properties which usually account for the reports of it causing anxiety, which is usually just crashed estrogen. Due to the long ester it takes and the AI properties coming off it is a balancing act for some.  Can be run instead of your normal AI of choice for some.  Note- depending on how the individual will metabolise the compound will dictate the amount and variance of AI metabolites.

 

Personally I'm liking primo the best. Will continue to use it. Can't tell im on it but getting some modest strength gains and looks like I'm leaning out a bit too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

Cooper Pharma i believe have a license to produce is India/Pakistan, so have an Asian license, but so did Alpha Pharma and look what happened to them. 

Plus ive recently heard bad things about Cooper meds, terrible PIP and swelling from meds like Bold which shouldnt cause you any grief. 

Id forgot about Bayer Primo too. Thats too heavily faked now, especially in places like Turkey which have gone straight down hill for steds and other meds. Its fill of posh looking unknown UGL and fakes. Turkey is like Egypt now, full of crap.

im doom and gloom this morning, not had my coffee yet and bored shitless from isolation and decorating lol

Shame about Cooper, didn't know that. Shame as I was planning on giving Cooper a go for my next cycle after I get back to the gym, I found them really cheap (10x1ml amps costing 60% of what a 10ml vial costs from a ugl)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clubber Lang said:

ive never ran Primo due to a number of reasons. Firstly you'll more than likely find most UGL cash in and sell Mast with Primo labels on, so your not getting Primo at all but either Mast-e or even Mast-Prop instead. You could even be getting Bold sold as Primo too. Secondly Primo raw is stupidly expensive, yet ive seen Primo prices the same as Mast Prop on bulk order prices. Feck that.

Personally, id never run Primo and the chances of you getting proper Primo are slim, regardless of how good you reckon the lab is. And pharma Primo, not a chance these days.

Just run Mast-Prop instead.

That isn't supported by any evidence I've seen.

Have a read through the labs tests on primo from numerous different labs here:

https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/steroid-name/methenolone-enanthate/page/3/

Just to summarise it:

Every single product tested contained primo.

Not a single product contained anything but primo.

Only one product was seriously underdosed. That only contained 4mg/ml.

The second worst product still had 83mg/ml. Still a reasonable result.

Numerous of the products tested were overdosed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Oxon Jay said:

That isn't supported by any evidence I've seen.

Have a read through the labs tests on primo from numerous different labs here:

https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/steroid-name/methenolone-enanthate/page/3/

Just to summarise it:

Every single product tested contained primo.

Not a single product contained anything but primo.

Only one product was seriously underdosed. That only contained 4mg/ml.

The second worst product still had 83mg/ml. Still a reasonable result.

Numerous of the products tested were overdosed.

Primo wholesale I've seen its double the price of mast E.

Or same price for half the mg/ml. 

Same difference. 

Forums like these will be the reason most labs that stay around will sell what they claim they're selling. Your business isn't lasting otherwise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

Primo wholesale I've seen its double the price of mast E.

Or same price for half the mg/ml. 

Same difference. 

Forums like these will be the reason most labs that stay around will sell what they claim they're selling. Your business isn't lasting otherwise. 

Yeah the wholesale price of primo is between 2-3 times the cost of masteron depending on the supplier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, kruz said:

 

EQ - Has to be run at really high doses, like 1g+ a week, to see any kind of gains from it, then still modest.  

That is complete nonsense. That has been spouted on forums for as long as I can remember.
 

If anyone is running 1g of eq with 500mg test and gains are modest then its time to take up a different sport like snooker or darts. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clubber Lang said:

Cooper Pharma i believe have a license to produce is India/Pakistan, so have an Asian license, but so did Alpha Pharma and look what happened to them. 

Plus ive recently heard bad things about Cooper meds, terrible PIP and swelling from meds like Bold which shouldnt cause you any grief. 

Id forgot about Bayer Primo too. Thats too heavily faked now, especially in places like Turkey which have gone straight down hill for steds and other meds. Its fill of posh looking unknown UGL and fakes. Turkey is like Egypt now, full of crap.

im doom and gloom this morning, not had my coffee yet and bored shitless from isolation and decorating lol

I know that every time JP has  run primo (I think he does it for most compounds) he has had it tested and it's come back as what it said on the label.

I guess there's the argument that he's being paid to say that, but with the amount he's making elsewhere I don't see him losing integrity for some free primo/kickback (also he's used a few different labs)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Oxon Jay said:

That isn't supported by any evidence I've seen.

Have a read through the labs tests on primo from numerous different labs here:

https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/steroid-name/methenolone-enanthate/page/3/

Just to summarise it:

Every single product tested contained primo.

Not a single product contained anything but primo.

Only one product was seriously underdosed. That only contained 4mg/ml.

The second worst product still had 83mg/ml. Still a reasonable result.

Numerous of the products tested were overdosed.

TBH i dont believe any lab test unless ive sent it and paid for it myself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Oxon Jay said:

Yeah the wholesale price of primo is between 2-3 times the cost of masteron depending on the supplier.

not always true. masteron with low heavy metals and high purity is as expensive as primo. the majority of dirt cheap masteron is that, cheap n "dirty".  its byproduct of making it and you need a second pass to refine it, which adds to the costs of the good raws.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, boutye911 said:

That is complete nonsense. That has been spouted on forums for as long as I can remember.
 

If anyone is running 1g of eq with 500mg test and gains are modest then its time to take up a different sport like snooker or darts. 
 

 

Well yeah, you've just added half a gram of test to the mix?

So you reckon there's a vast difference between 500mg test week Vs 500/500 test/EQ? From user reports on here and Reddit I've never seen many people, if any, say it was a good mass builder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, drwae said:

Shame about Cooper, didn't know that. Shame as I was planning on giving Cooper a go for my next cycle after I get back to the gym, I found them really cheap (10x1ml amps costing 60% of what a 10ml vial costs from a ugl)

Just over £1 an amp would set alarm bells off for me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, kruz said:

Well yeah, you've just added half a gram of test to the mix?

So you reckon there's a vast difference between 500mg test week Vs 500/500 test/EQ? From user reports on here and Reddit I've never seen many people, if any,
say it was a good mass builder. 

Yea there will be a big difference between the two.


The majority of people compare the results of an eq cycle to a deca or tren cycle which is likely why most people think it does very little. 
 

Deca and tren can be a bit more forgiving in regards to how the users training, diet and recovery etc are. Most will still see results from tren if all other factors are lacking.

If these other factors are dialled in and you introduce 1g of performance enhancing drugs which include test and eq then you will see great results. FACT

Even add eq to a test and deca cycle and it will improve it. 
 

Is it the best steroid? No, but it’s a worthy addition to a cycle.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×