SonOfThor

Weight Loss stalled please help.

I am about 900 calories below maintenance, eating around 175g of protein a day and taking 12.5mg ostarine per day but for some reason my weight loss has stalled.

Please can someone tell me how I can keep loosing weight I wana drop another stone.

Untitled.png

51 minutes ago, SonOfThor said:

I am about 900 calories below maintenance, eating around 175g of protein a day and taking 12.5mg ostarine per day but for some reason my weight loss has stalled.

Please can someone tell me how I can keep loosing weight I wana drop another stone.

Untitled.png

Very wrong section lol x

Ostarine is marketed as a compound that is highly anabolic and not androgenic and does not cause water retention. That’s what the adverts say. If you dig a bit deeper you’ll see that loads report water retention so it might be that.

Other than that you need to reduce calories. If you were genuinely eating almost a thousand calories below your maintenance and not losing weight it’s because you’ve calculated your maintenance incorrectly. Bear in mind your maintenance reduces as you lose weight 

On 24/04/2020 at 1:59 PM, SonOfThor said:

Untitled.png

I can tell you now, that if you eating 900 calories below maintenance, you will loose weight.

Your either lying, or have messed up your math badly.