Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kazza61

Covid-19 Vaccine

Recommended Posts

On 4/24/2020 at 8:23 AM, Denied said:

Old news, there's a far better cure on the market now. Injecting bleach as endorsed  by the president of the USA

You haven’t considered the obvious problem of injecting bleach. If you look at a bottle it will profess to be able to kill 99.9% of all bacteria and viruses.

What if Covid 19 is the 0.1%? Now you haven’t considered that have you, you massive bulb. Please don’t take offence at my bulb comment. It’s just that @Endomoroh84 keeps calling people one and I find it amusing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sasnak said:

You haven’t considered the obvious problem of injecting bleach. If you look at a bottle it will profess to be able to kill 99.9% of all bacteria and viruses.

What if Covid 19 is the 0.1%? Now you haven’t considered that have you, you massive bulb. Please don’t take offence at my bulb comment. It’s just that @Endomoroh84 keeps calling people one and I find it amusing 

Think I'm nearly as old as you, so for all I know being called a bulb could be a compliment but I'm assuming it's probably not. 

As for bleach, don't forgot this is all a conspiracy that the cleaning companies are involved in and bleach has killed Corona viruses longer than they've been around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Denied said:

know being called a bulb could be a compliment

Endo will be able to confirm if this is an endearing term, or otherwise 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Normal” vaccine development process = 10-15 years. 

Exploratory stage 2-4 years 
Pre-clinical stage 1-2 years 
IND applications min 30days
Phase 1 trials (we are here) 
Several other phases spanning years including VAERS (vaccine adverse event reporting systems)

Apparently this particular vaccine was created in just 3 months somewhere down in oxford. That’s despite us gunning for herd immunity not much more than 3 weeks ago, let alone months? 

Alarm bells should be ringing.

 

FB_IMG_1587793626198.jpg

FB_IMG_1587835665825.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jake87 said:

Sounds fu**ing spot on. Can't wait 

Me too mate, last month or so ie stopped worrying about debating with people and "waking them up" just brings my Vibration down, we are fuuuuck3d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

 

FB_IMG_1587835665825.jpg

Ok so this is apparently a 10 year plan. If it was in the slightest bit real you'd expect a couple of these (at least) to have been implemented by the end of next year. I am quite happy to wager £50 that none of them will have been implemented by the end of next year. Or the year after. Or the year after that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Ok so this is apparently a 10 year plan. If it was in the slightest bit real you'd expect a couple of these (at least) to have been implemented by the end of next year. I am quite happy to wager £50 that none of them will have been implemented by the end of next year. Or the year after. Or the year after that. 

Hope so Kazza! Scary prospect. 

I still think all evidence points towards being done for total control. Again, hope and want to be wrong, go easy on me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Me too mate, last month or so ie stopped worrying about debating with people and "waking them up" just brings my Vibration down, we are fuuuuck3d

You stopped debating because your conspiracies don't stand up to scrutiny and you couldn't answer the questions being asked to show it's not all made up.

I'm still waiting for you to show me proof of nano tracking technologies and what harmful substances are in vaccines and in what qualities?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

“Normal” vaccine development process = 10-15 years. 

Exploratory stage 2-4 years 
Pre-clinical stage 1-2 years 
IND applications min 30days
Phase 1 trials (we are here) 
Several other phases spanning years including VAERS (vaccine adverse event reporting systems)

Apparently this particular vaccine was created in just 3 months somewhere down in oxford. That’s despite us gunning for herd immunity not much more than 3 weeks ago, let alone months? 

Alarm bells should be ringing.

 

FB_IMG_1587793626198.jpg

FB_IMG_1587835665825.jpg

 

Exactly, f**k being a Guinea pig for that s**t. 

 

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/feb/09/ministers-lose-fight-to-stop-payouts-in-swine-flu-jab-narcolepsy-cases

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Denied said:

You stopped debating because your conspiracies don't stand up to scrutiny and you couldn't answer the questions being asked to show it's not all made up.

I'm still waiting for you to show me proof of nano tracking technologies and what harmful substances are in vaccines and in what qualities?

I'm still waiting for evidence that Satan is evil!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ILLBehaviour said:

Is that right - 60 out of 6,000,000?? I haven't fully checked but isn't that a lot less frequent than the number who normally get it in a population? 1 in 100,000 vs 1 in 250. Must be missing something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Hope so Kazza! Scary prospect. 

I still think all evidence points towards being done for total control. Again, hope and want to be wrong, go easy on me. 

Well at least now it's a win win! If it doesn't happen - great. And if it does you're up 50 quid. No down side!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We don't need a vaciene and never have.

Look at the chances of dying for it compared to the average expected every month;

_111545795_optimised-mortality_rates-nc.

 

For the VAST majority of people it's a complete non-issue, the lockdown for 2020 is the worst mistake made by the world's governments in years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Tonysco said:

We don't need a vaciene and never have.

Look at the chances of dying for it compared to the average expected every month;

_111545795_optimised-mortality_rates-nc.

 

For the VAST majority of people it's a complete non-issue, the lockdown for 2020 is the worst mistake made by the world's governments in years.

Have you sent the graph to the world's governments to let them know how you've bested the entire world's collection of scientists and health experts? I can't wait to see the looks on their faces....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Have you sent the graph to the world's governments to let them know how you've bested the entire world's collection of scientists and health experts? I can't wait to see the looks on their faces....

You mean all those scientists and politicians that no matter what will still have a job and guaranteed income at the end of all of this?

Making the choice to shut the country is easy when it wont effect your pocket, its not like they're in real danger of loosing anything.

What about the piles of working class men and women who'll have to rely on the pittance of a benefit payment at the end, with low chance of any work since employment will be soo high, i'm sure they're health wont suffer at all........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tonysco said:

You mean all those scientists and politicians that no matter what will still have a job and guaranteed income at the end of all of this?

Making the choice to shut the country is easy when it wont effect your pocket, its not like they're in real danger of loosing anything.

What about the piles of working class men and women who'll have to rely on the pittance of a benefit payment at the end, with low chance of any work since employment will be soo high, i'm sure they're health wont suffer at all........

The fact that this will hit hard economically is not in question. Should that be a reason not to do something if almost every Government in the world agrees it is the right thing to do?

If you have compelling evidence they are wrong send it on to The Scientist or Newspapers. It's wasted on UK Muscle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kazza61 said:

The fact that this will hit hard economically is not in question. Should that be a reason not to do something if almost every Government in the world agrees it is the right thing to do?

Not doing something and shutting down the majority of the economy are completely different.

What do you think will be worse? The deaths from covid (Currently at 20k) or the deaths from the coming economic issues?, not to mention the issues with mental health all of this is causing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tonysco said:

Not doing something and shutting down the majority of the economy are completely different.

What do you think will be worse? The deaths from covid (Currently at 20k) or the deaths from the coming economic issues?, not to mention the issues with mental health all of this is causing.

Every world leader has their own scientific and medical advisors and few work in isolation - they have teams behind them. Just two examples of mavericks in the group would be Trump and Duterte. One binned the Paris Accord and one started a campaign of shooting drug abusers on sight. Both to universal condemnation. They are not afraid to act outside the box. Yet even they, when presented with the evidence have enacted lockdowns and social distancing much like the rest of the parts of the world effected with this virus. If you have more compelling evidence you need to get on and get it shared on platforms other than UK-M. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Every world leader has their own scientific and medical advisors and few work in isolation - they have teams behind them. Just two examples of mavericks in the group would be Trump and Duterte. One binned the Paris Accord and one started a campaign of shooting drug abusers on sight. Both to universal condemnation. They are not afraid to act outside the box. Yet even they, when presented with the evidence have enacted lockdowns and social distancing much like the rest of the parts of the world effected with this virus. If you have more compelling evidence you need to get on and get it shared on platforms other than UK-M. 

I'm not saying that there's not evidence that the lockdown is slowing the spread of covid, i'm suggesting that the deaths caused by covid will be smaller than those caused by the resulting economic effects. I'm sure you've read the news about the cancer rate droping, now obviously its not just magically went down, its reduced because we've shut facilities etc.. used for testing and treatment because of this. How many deaths might result if its not caught in time? 

We can't just look at this as a "Deaths from covid are droping" viewpoint. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Tonysco said:

I'm not saying that there's not evidence that the lockdown is slowing the spread of covid, i'm suggesting that the deaths caused by covid will be smaller than those caused by the resulting economic effects. I'm sure you've read the news about the cancer rate droping, now obviously its not just magically went down, its reduced because we've shut facilities etc.. used for testing and treatment because of this. How many deaths might result if its not caught in time? 

We can't just look at this as a "Deaths from covid are droping" viewpoint. 

 

I don’t think anyone is. The increase in deaths not related to Covid-19 have featured prominently in the mainstream press too. In fact, in many of today’s newspapers and news websites, there are articles encouraging those with serious health problems to make sure they seek out the help they need. My assumption would be that prior to the lockdowns being announced, detailed risk assessments would have been produced and these would have weighed up both the costs (not just financial) and the benefits of the lockdown. Clearly, the lockdown was assessed as being the most beneficial thing to do. My assumption would also be that those risk assessments are re-evaluated regularly and when the time comes that the cost vs benefit ratio no longer stacks up, that is when we’ll see the restrictions easing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tonysco said:

We don't need a vaciene and never have.

Look at the chances of dying for it compared to the average expected every month;

_111545795_optimised-mortality_rates-nc.

 

For the VAST majority of people it's a complete non-issue, the lockdown for 2020 is the worst mistake made by the world's governments in years.

So it’s a fairly big issue then, when you consider you e condensed all that risk into a short 2 week or so time span rather than other a whole annum.    And if everyone got infected we’d expect double the excess deaths over the course of a whole year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, wylde99 said:

“Normal” vaccine development process = 10-15 years. 

Exploratory stage 2-4 years 
Pre-clinical stage 1-2 years 
IND applications min 30days
Phase 1 trials (we are here) 
Several other phases spanning years including VAERS (vaccine adverse event reporting systems)

Apparently this particular vaccine was created in just 3 months somewhere down in oxford. That’s despite us gunning for herd immunity not much more than 3 weeks ago, let alone months? 

Alarm bells should be ringing.

 

FB_IMG_1587793626198.jpg

FB_IMG_1587835665825.jpg

How is government owned education a bad thing ? Usually means free as well 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×