UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Covid-19 Vaccine

2K views 105 replies 25 participants last post by  jake87 
#1 ·
University of Oxford start human trials of a Covid-19 vaccine on Thursday.

Now I know @wylde99 will be first in the queue to get vaccinated but let's say it's actually available in 6 months time - would you and your family be joining the queue for it? And why?

#4 ·
How do the do this? Ask for a volunteer who hasn't had covid and it would be difficult to know who has and who hasn't, jab them and then they go and snog someone in intensive care. Srs question. I often wondered how. I suppose I could research this for myself.

#6 ·
I'd prefer just to be tested for the antibodies to see if I've had it already and I don't know how useful a vaccine will actually be against a corona virus given the amount they can mutate.

Saying that, I'd take the vaccine, not going to be first in the queue but if the boffins say that's the best way to save the most people, who am I to disagree and not take my share of the risk. As far as I can tell there's not been any real problems with vaccines since the 50s, so it's a tried and tested method by now. If vaccines were something new, I'd be more hesitant but they seem to be just a rehash of the same thing, following all the same principles.

#8 ·
I think (could be wrong) first they give it to a few at a time just to test safety etc, then to see if it actually works they will jab say 5000 people with the vaccine and 5000 with a placebo.

Then at regular intervals, say every 3 months they will see how many in each group have had it, there will be some in both groups as vaccines arent 100% effective, however if the placebo group have had much more infections at each time interval it has worked.

#9 ·
I think (could be wrong) first they give it to a few at a time just to test safety etc, then to see if it actually works they will jab say 5000 people with the vaccine and 5000 with a placebo.

Then at regular intervals, say every 3 months they will see how many in each group have had it, there will be some in both groups as vaccines arent 100% effective, however if the placebo group have had much more infections at each time interval it has worked.
Apparently they don't do this sort of testing with vaccines. It's one of the things the anti Vax moron's get all het up about.

My argument is, it would be a bit unethical on the control group who had the placebo. You might be safe from tb or you night not. Depends which side of the group you were in. Also control groups are usually to test if the medication was any better than a placebo. Better than a placebo medicine, no better than a placebo, alternative remedy. With vaccines you either still catch the disease or you don't, it's not as subjective as anti depressants and pain killers etc.

#14 · (Edited by Moderator)
I would think for trialling a vaccine they would test participants prior for CV19 antibodies to check they don't already have some immunity . After giving them the vaccine then test again for antibodies, which they should probably then have for the vaccine to work.

To make a vaccine you apparently need to grow a sizeable amount of the virus outside of the human body, so I reckon they would then directly expose the vaccined participants to the virus to verify the level of it's efficacy.

#20 · (Edited by Moderator)
All sorts of nasty stuff in that Vaccine and by people who I think are lying, stealing, murdering, child abusing psychopaths.

I beg you all to really just think about it and research as much as you can.

You are Sovereign over your Body's though so if you think it's safe by all means take it, lucky there are people who are willing to go first.
Care to enlighten us with what nasty stuff goes into these vaccines and in what quantities?

#22 ·
#34 · (Edited by Moderator)
No, I don't get the flu jab either.

Funnily enough the Scottish covered just "found" another few hundred extra that passed away from "corona-related" symptoms today.

So basically they don't have a clue what killed them, since they haven't been or ever will be tested for it. But hey it makes the current situation seem worse so why not just add them??

Government and media response to this has been shameful.

#54 ·
"Normal" vaccine development process = 10-15 years.

Exploratory stage 2-4 years
Pre-clinical stage 1-2 years
IND applications min 30days
Phase 1 trials (we are here)
Several other phases spanning years including VAERS (vaccine adverse event reporting systems)

Apparently this particular vaccine was created in just 3 months somewhere down in oxford. That's despite us gunning for herd immunity not much more than 3 weeks ago, let alone months?

Alarm bells should be ringing.

Photograph Ecoregion Vertebrate Nature Natural environment

Font Parallel Document Symmetry Event

Attachments

#66 ·
We don't need a vaciene and never have.

Look at the chances of dying for it compared to the average expected every month;

_111545795_optimised-mortality_rates-nc.

For the VAST majority of people it's a complete non-issue, the lockdown for 2020 is the worst mistake made by the world's governments in years.
Have you sent the graph to the world's governments to let them know how you've bested the entire world's collection of scientists and health experts? I can't wait to see the looks on their faces....

#88 ·
Connect the dots...

"Chris Whitty is about to be appointed to the executive board of the WHO and he has received £31Million in funding from Bill Gates. The UK Vaccine Network have received in excess of £200Million in grants from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Gates has funded GlaxoSmithKline and Pirbright Institute. Gates is going to charge £225 per test so the UK alone is worth roughly £14Billion. The bottom line is Gates is pulling the strings of the UK and this lockdown. The UK is going to become the vaccine testing Guinea Pig of the world..."

Waiting for the ones to attack me and defend these Criminals.

Clothing Forehead Head Chin Smile

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.