Jump to content
jjtreml

Retarded comments that you've heard people make regarding the corona virus

Recommended Posts

.....It's just the flu bro....

.....This whole corona virus thing will be over in two weeks....

...UK government did the best they could at preventing more deaths....

...the premier league must finish !!! 

....trump is a bastard, he's behind all of this....

 

The mind boggles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When “professor” Chris Whitty said we were going down the “herd immunity route” He knew this wouldn’t work and guess what, days later the whole stance changed. No doubt he was pressured by the government not to recommend mass closures of pubs and so on but as a medical professional he should have told the truth.

By rights he should be sacked as he is inept. In reality he’ll no doubt be offered a knighthood when this all blows over 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

When “professor” Chris Whitty said we were going down the “herd immunity route” He knew this wouldn’t work and guess what, days later the whole stance changed. No doubt he was pressured by the government not to recommend mass closures of pubs and so on but as a medical professional he should have told the truth.

By rights he should be sacked as he is inept. In reality he’ll no doubt be offered a knighthood when this all blows over 

Was it him or that “Sir” Wallace that said it first? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And yeah , herd immunity must have been the worst comment I’ve heard so far

 

Scratch that , 

American white trash calling doctors “ fu**ing commies “ for being pro social distancing lol

they deserve Trump x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"It came from someone eating Bat's in China"

"My Goverment will look after me" 

"They are doing all this for our protection" 

"We don't live in a Police state"

"The Media wouldn't Lie to me" 

"The numbers are being completely botched and Hopditals and Doctors are getting pay increases to mark deaths as Covid-19 but I still believe the official narrative" 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

"My Goverment will look after me" 

"They are doing all this for our protection" 

"We don't live in a Police state"

"The Media wouldn't Lie to me" 

Can you show me who made these comments, fanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

Can you show me who made these comments, fanks

How can I show you what people have said? I don't have a voice recorder listening 24/7, like your Smartphones do to you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

"It came from someone eating Bat's in China"

"My Goverment will look after me" 

"They are doing all this for our protection" 

"We don't live in a Police state"

"The Media wouldn't Lie to me" 

"The numbers are being completely botched and Hopditals and Doctors are getting pay increases to mark deaths as Covid-19 but I still believe the official narrative" 

 

 

You need to calm down mate

Even with 5g, China doesn't care what porn I am watching...... Mostly shemale and bbw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

How can I show you what people have said? I don't have a voice recorder listening 24/7, like your Smartphones do to you. 

How can you say that while being online sweetie? 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Endomorph84 said:

Not sure about retarded comments but I know a retarded thread that was made!

 

Shhh 

Wylde baby’s just getting warmed up  x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Endomorph84 said:

Not sure about retarded comments but I know a retarded thread that was made!

 

Oh I see what you did there, very witty indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"We're going to shut the whole country down because 17k have passed from an illness"

"We're also not going to record  any recoveries just to make it seem extra terrible"

"We expect millions to have a much lower quality of life due to the economic after effect, but thats just to be accepted, right?"

 

Imagine being told this years ago before the media scare, you probably would of told them to f**k off, no one would be that stupid to choose to do that.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×