sitries

Best joint supplement

3 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Big lifts are a concerning factor mate especially when you’re an old fart like me! Lol

I tend to do more time under tension stuff now as squatting heavy results in my hips hand knees flaring up!

ive always had bad knees, well right knee, and im hitting 40 next month. Since getting a coach hes actually worked with me to get a good leg session that is as comfortable for my knee/knees as possible.

found over lockdown when doing squats with a borrowed olly bar that Seated Squats work well for me. Knees after doing those feel better than a regular squat. So will be trying some Seated/Boxed Squats on a smith machine last this week + everything else on the list. 

was actually getting somewhere with my legs at the start of the year, we'd adjusted things and going well, always struggled with quad size, and then Covid came and shut everything down. Wank.

have to pick up where i left off now, but excited about things so hopefully i'll start to get some size and shape back in the next few months.

1 minute ago, Clubber Lang said:

ive always had bad knees, well right knee, and im hitting 40 next month. Since getting a coach hes actually worked with me to get a good leg session that is as comfortable for my knee/knees as possible.

found over lockdown when doing squats with a borrowed olly bar that Seated Squats work well for me. Knees after doing those feel better than a regular squat. So will be trying some Seated/Boxed Squats on a smith machine last this week + everything else on the list. 

was actually getting somewhere with my legs at the start of the year, we'd adjusted things and going well, always struggled with quad size, and then Covid came and shut everything down. Wank.

have to pick up where i left off now, but excited about things so hopefully i'll start to get some size and shape back in the next few months.

Just take it easy mate and progressively build it back up it’s better to be able to train than not because of injuries...I found walking lunges with dumbbells or olly bar across shoulders helps massively with the lower tendon that joins the kneecap to my shin.

Always feels great the next day! 

On 23/05/2020 at 7:25 PM, Ironman TS said:

Decided to go with...

Strom Joint Max (4 caps per day)

Supp Needs Boswellia (2 caps, 900mg)

Nordic Fish Oils (15ml per day)

Will give it a month and report back.

Just ordered the same combo, as have a bit an issue with Knees and also general joint stiffness

Will report back

Thansk for the detailed info @Clubber Lang @Ironman TS

So after a few months trial and error I came to the conclusion that none of the products were doing anything for me and dropped them all as I ran out (aside from the Nordic oil which I take religiously).

Within days my Tendinitis has deteriorated and I was getting issues in my shoulders and knees.   Clearly the anti inflammatories had been doing a job that I only noticed when I stopped taking them.

Got straight back onto the Boswellia (Supplement Needs) and picked up some JP Cure Coming.  Within days I was feeling a lot better - clearly not going to ‘cure’ anything without rest but doing a better job than I realised of managing the discomfort.

Looks like I’ll be sticking with the Cure Coming and Boswellia for the foreseeable.