Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hutchinson

Tyson Fury upper back workout

8 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

I would not expect him to be living right next to other people (terrace houses or whatever there called)

Its 2020, they don’t all live in caravans! Ask @vetran, one of them is living in his works van 

38 minutes ago, Dadbod2020 said:

Waiting for the form police to comment

To be fair, his form is pretty loose like ha. Is the first supposed to be a bent over lateral ?

1 hour ago, Kazza61 said:

It's amazing that he can look so unathletic and yet be at the top of one of the toughest games in the world. Seems a nice fella too. 

not to take anything away from the fella but wilder was all over the place in that fight !! clearly the smack round the ear'ole affected him badly....not sure why he then pretended it was the weight of the suit he was wearing ??!! but hey fury boxed what was in front of him and won it. that knockdown was a slip though c'mon we all saw it....

4 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

I would not expect him to be living right next to other people (terrace houses or whatever there called)

If you watch the documentary about him you will see that he still lives in the same area that he always has, keeps in touch with all the same people he knew before he became famous.

Its a pretty big house and he does have a few flash cars , but he doesn`t have  the out of touch life that many celebrities do.

He seems to be keeping his feet firmly on the ground these days. 

15 minutes ago, dumbat said:

If you watch the documentary about him you will see that he still lives in the same area that he always has, keeps in touch with all the same people he knew before he became famous.

Its a pretty big house and he does have a few flash cars , but he doesn`t have  the out of touch life that many celebrities do.

After watching it though it does seem to have a nice scenery 

11 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

It’s a big detached house mate, got a big drive on a corner plot of land. Tbh his house is pretty stunning. Just probably not the best angle to view it from in this video ?

13 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

He lives in a big detached house in Bolton le Sands, Morecambe. Probably cost about 500 / 600k which is expensive for up north. He's lived in Morecambe for years. But I know what you are saying. With all his millions I'd of thought he would live in a massive house with acres of land.

My Mrs family live there ,and  I've seen him jogging down the prom a few times, when we've visited. 

Screenshot_20200419-093121.png

1 hour ago, MBR said:

He lives in a big detached house in Bolton le Sands, Morecambe. Probably cost about 500 / 600k which is expensive for up north. He's lived in Morecambe for years. But I know what you are saying. With all his millions I'd of thought he would live in a massive house with acres of land.

My Mrs family live there ,and  I've seen him jogging down the prom a few times, when we've visited. 

Screenshot_20200419-093121.png

Bit weird to post actual photos of his house from the road to be honest.

11 hours ago, dumbat said:

Makes sense really. He has a good sized house so what is moving to some massive mansion going to add to his life. 

46 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

Bit weird to post actual photos of his house from the road to be honest.

It's not my photo. It's from Google images

11 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

You're sounding very defensive

:whistling:  you should see my glass cage In the cellar.

7 minutes ago, MBR said:

:whistling:  you should see my glass cage In the cellar.

Fury's new home, you'll be down there in the cellar and be like ''I just want us to be friends''

I was working the door at my regular place a few months ago, pretty quiet night Tuesday I think it was and we have a Traveller woman try to get in. I turn her away because she looks like she's out to cause trouble and she's absolutely steaming anyway. She goes off on some rant about how Tyson Fury is her cousin and she's going to call him and he's going to be waiting round the corner for me to finish work with her brothers and they're going to bite my nose off. Once I get her outside she just stands out in the street for the rest of the night and every time someone come bak from the smoking area they tell me she's been talking s**t about me outside to them :P Sadly Tyson Fury never appeared round that corner

19 minutes ago, drwae said:

I was working the door at my regular place a few months ago, pretty quiet night Tuesday I think it was and we have a Traveller woman try to get in. I turn her away because she looks like she's out to cause trouble and she's absolutely steaming anyway. She goes off on some rant about how Tyson Fury is her cousin and she's going to call him and he's going to be waiting round the corner for me to finish work with her brothers and they're going to bite my nose off. Once I get her outside she just stands out in the street for the rest of the night and every time someone come bak from the smoking area they tell me she's been talking s**t about me outside to them :P Sadly Tyson Fury never appeared round that corner

@MBR can you confirm whether Tyson was at home that evening?