SwoleTip

What Good Films/Shows On Netflix Or Prime?

3 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

Started on Fauda last night. Going to stick with it as really enjoy terrorism/counter terrorism progs really entertaining. Not the best actors but still going to stick with it. Subtitles don’t bother me. 

You seen The Looming Tower? All about the build up to 9/11. How the FBI & CIA did not work together. I rate it. 

It’s Israeli but it’s good. I’m enjoying season 3 know. Did you see homeland? Also watch the spy, the angel, inside the Mossad and bodyguard. 

being in the military serving in Afghan and lybia I enjoy all counter terrorism ect 

On 18/04/2020 at 1:27 PM, Endomorph84 said:

Any way. Check out Bosch, its epic. Season 6 was released last night, made up.

Never seen it before but thought I'd give it a go. Only 2 episodes in and I really rate it. And now having 6 seasons to get through is a win. Cheers. 

1 hour ago, Kazza61 said:

Never seen it before but thought I'd give it a go. Only 2 episodes in and I really rate it. And now having 6 seasons to get through is a win. Cheers. 

No sweat, glad you like it. It gets better and better.

#TeamBosch

:thumb

Not sure if it's on either Netflix or prime but the mandolorian is brilliant so far only 2 episodes in and going by them it's already better than the last 6 star wars films combined. 

Not sure if it's on either Netflix or prime but the mandolorian is brilliant so far only 2 episodes in and going by them it's already better than the last 6 star wars films combined. 

38 minutes ago, Fattynomore said:

Disney ain't it ??

37 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Anyone started watching Gangs of London yet? It's not unwatchable but it does rip off every cliche in the book too. 

Was going to wait until it finishes so I can binge watch... maybe I'll give it a miss now lol

Currently watching season 4 of 60 Days In, seems apt in current climate.

1 minute ago, TERBO said:

Was going to wait until it finishes so I can binge watch... maybe I'll give it a miss now lol

Currently watching season 4 of 60 Days In, seems apt in current climate.

To be fair, it's good for what it is - plenty of action, swearing and menacing looks. It's still enjoyable.

14 minutes ago, Lancashiregent said:

Extraction - Chris Hemsworth.

Netflix

Switched it off after 45 mins. A bit like The Raid. But in India. 

3 hours ago, SwoleTip said:

Just finished the OJ simpsons min series. Really good s**t

If that's the one I think it is. How the f**k did he get let off?

On 21/04/2020 at 3:30 PM, Endomorph84 said:

No sweat, glad you like it. It gets better and better.

#TeamBosch

:thumb

Just finished Season 1. Best telly I've watched for ages. Can't wait to crack on with Season 2!

29 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

Glove didn't fit apparently 

Think that just shows how bad trial by jury is. His best mate, thinks he's guilty as sin, most of his defense team, think he did it. All the evidence says he did it. His lawyer comes up with one catchy line and everyone's like he's innocent.