Sign in to follow this  
Gaggi

Possible to crash your natural Test levels temporarily?

Hi,

So, I kinda screwed myself recently.

I posted two days ago about quite possibly giving myself gyno through the use of various androgens without the necessary ancillaries.

Anyway, I think that it's time I run a proper cycle: Test, HCG, SERM, AI, etc...

I have the opportunity to visit a rejuvenation / sports medicine clinic in my area that offers full TRT prescriptions i.e. Test C 200 or 250, HCG, SERMs, AIs, etc.

Of course, you have to qualify first through a blood test.

That is, your Test levels have to be low enough.

Now, I'm 42 this year, and I'm pretty sure I just knocked my natural Test levels in the dirt through my previously mentioned fuckery.

Though, I want to be absolutely certain that I'll qualify for treatment (hopefully getting the 250 as opposed to the 200)

Is there some way through diet and / or lifestyle that I can crash my natural Test levels for a day or two?

I'd rather not use drugs to do this.

Thanks.   

59 minutes ago, Gaggi said:

Hi,

I posted two days ago about quite possibly giving myself gyno through the use of various androgens without the necessary ancillaries.

Anyway, I think that it's time I run a proper cycle: Test, HCG, SERM, AI, etc...

I have the opportunity to visit a rejuvenation / sports medicine clinic in my area that offers full TRT prescriptions i.e. Test C 200 or 250, HCG, SERMs, AIs, etc.

Of course, you have to qualify first through a blood test.

That is, your Test levels have to be low enough.

Now, I'm 42 this year, and I'm pretty sure I just knocked my natural Test levels in the dirt through my previously mentioned fuckery.

Though, I want to be absolutely certain that I'll qualify for treatment (hopefully getting the 250 as opposed to the 200)

Is there some way through diet and / or lifestyle that I can crash my natural Test levels for a day or two?

I'd rather not use drugs to do this.

Thanks.   

take some LGD or Rad-140. will dive your testosterone but leave your LH and FSH high enough to not cause suspicion. 5-10mg/day for 6 weeks then get tested a few weeks after the last tab.

33 minutes ago, godsgifttoearth said:

take some LGD or Rad-140. will dive your testosterone but leave your LH and FSH high enough to not cause suspicion. 5-10mg/day for 6 weeks then get tested a few weeks after the last tab.

I wouldn’t disagree but potentially too many variables imo. If op wants to abuse these drugs then he might as well go down the route the rest of us do rather than try to fool a medical professional and use remote blood testing 

23 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

I wouldn’t disagree but potentially too many variables imo. If op wants to abuse these drugs then he might as well go down the route the rest of us do rather than try to fool a medical professional and use remote blood testing 

Totally agree

19 hours ago, Gaggi said:

So you've never run a proper cycle, never had bloods and have no idea if you really need TRT, but you're willing to fool a private company into letting you purchase TRT.

Most private places out there are a rip off, they give TRT to anyone who is paying for it whether they need it or not, so can't see you failing their blood test.

The other day you were going to drop messing about with random AAS and sort your gyno, but now you want to pay someone to pretend to fix you, madness.