Sign in to follow this  
Fina

China created the virus, released it by accident

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/coronavirus-wuhan-lab-china-compete-us-sources

I'm not one for conspiracies, however this is not exactly hard to believe.

If it turns out to be true, I wonder what the repercussions will be for China.  The whole world has become dependent on China,  but this is mass man-slaughter, Trump is likely the only one with the balls to do something, but I still don't see it, probably a few sanctions at most.

We ‘ll probably never know the truth , but the fact alone that a virus needs months or years to “ jump” from animals to humans makes it believable . 
whatever happened, information was kept secret and it put the world in danger 

ballsy move of him to cut funding to WHO as well , they’re just as responsible 

2 hours ago, Fina said:

If it turns out to be true, I wonder what the repercussions will be for China.  The whole world has become dependent on China,  but this is mass man-slaughter, Trump is likely the only one with the balls to do something, but I still don't see it, probably a few sanctions at most.

Fox news?  You might as well just link to the National Enquirer.

3 hours ago, Fina said:

Fox news will simply be giving substance to something Trump blurted out and his medical and scientific advisors had to pull back on. He loves Fox and Fox loves him. Rest of the press (rightfully) give him a hard time.

If you look at the timeline of events they (China) certainly withheld information, which could of helped the rest of the world prepare and potentially lockdown sooner. But they insisted it wasn’t human to human transmission. It wasn’t until late January before they back tracked, by which time the virus had spread through the world. They did this in conjunction with w.h.o, who are clearly corrupt, with their pro China statements. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8211291/U-S-government-gave-3-7million-grant-Wuhan-lab-experimented-coronavirus-source-bats.html

REVEALED: U.S. government gave $3.7million grant to Wuhan lab at center of coronavirus leak scrutiny that was performing experiments on bats from the caves where the disease is believed to have originated

16 minutes ago, Lancashiregent said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8211291/U-S-government-gave-3-7million-grant-Wuhan-lab-experimented-coronavirus-source-bats.html

REVEALED: U.S. government gave $3.7million grant to Wuhan lab at center of coronavirus leak scrutiny that was performing experiments on bats from the caves where the disease is believed to have originated

Has a proper newspaper published this story as well? Not having a pop but so far, we have fox news and the daily mail.

5 hours ago, Fina said:

Pretty much the same thing was said about hiv/aids under the same right wing U.S media propaganda program at the time of Ronald Reagan. For those of you who are fortunate enough not to be old enough to remember, the somewhat disproportionate amount of young men dying due to this illness was first widely recognised in America. The media there did everything they could to distance the presidential administration, blaming anyone they could for the problem.

1 hour ago, Denied said:

Has a proper newspaper published this story as well? Not having a pop but so far, we have fox news and the daily mail.

David Icke is the go to man on this subject. Then again he's clearly insane....

9 hours ago, Mylittlepony said:

If you look at the timeline of events they (China) certainly withheld information, 

Prove it then, it was live on state TV here (China) in December.

The reality is many, not all,  countries did bugger all at the start and it got out of hand and are now looking for someone to blame.

If people think that china was involved in some great conspiracy then they are going to have to come up with a pretty good explaination as to why deaths in Japan 190, Korea 230, Singapore 10,  New Zealand 11  and even Taiwan 6  (who are on bad terms with China) have far far less deaths than UK 13,722  and USA 34,617 

All the countries are near China have a big Chinese immigration. Yet the difference it they ask locked down hard at the start. 

...... by the way which most people on the forum where all criticising then for doing so, taking about human rights abuse and so on. 

Yes China weren't very open in December and January, but by February everyone had all the information they needed, and they still decided to carry on business as usual till mid March, cant possibly blame that on China.

Is there's any element of true to this, which you know what, there easily could be; my theory is that they found the virus in bats, they were looking it for various reasons (most likely identified as a potential risk to humanity), and someone f**ked up and it got out. 

I don't believe this particular strain of Coronavirus is man made (after all, look how many other variants there are), but it easily could be a man made disaster.

I still believe the wet market is the most likely breakout point, but there are other possibilities. We would be foolish to think otherwise, until there's a smoking gun. I do not believe there is a conspiracy theory behind it, but a major f**k up? Perhaps. 

32 minutes ago, Frandeman said:

I don't have time for 2 hours of this but google the Dr in the clip, bit of  nut job by all accounts

6 hours ago, JohhnyC said:

The reality is many, not all,  countries did bugger all at the start and it got out of hand and are now looking for someone to blame.

If people think that china was involved in some great conspiracy then they are going to have to come up with a pretty good explaination as to why deaths in Japan 190, Korea 230, Singapore 10,  New Zealand 11  and even Taiwan 6  (who are on bad terms with China) have far far less deaths than UK 13,722  and USA 34,617 

All the countries are near China have a big Chinese immigration. Yet the difference it they ask locked down hard at the start. 

...... by the way which most people on the forum where all criticising then for doing so, taking about human rights abuse and so on. 

Your neighbors locked down early ignoring  WHO recommendations and China misleading info

I guess they know better what to expect 

2 hours ago, invisiblekid said:

Is there's any element of true to this, which you know what, there easily could be; my theory is that they found the virus in bats, they were looking it for various reasons (most likely identified as a potential risk to humanity), and someone f**ked up and it got out. 

I don't believe this particular strain of Coronavirus is man made (after all, look how many other variants there are), but it easily could be a man made disaster.

I still believe the wet market is the most likely breakout point, but there are other possibilities. We would be foolish to think otherwise, until there's a smoking gun. I do not believe there is a conspiracy theory behind it, but a major f**k up? Perhaps. 

I'm with you on that bit, I don't think we can say either way, if it was a f**k up at a lab that accidentally released it, if it started at the wet market or some anecdotal evidence that its been around for longer than first claimed. There's also the fact China has stopped people investigating the origins of it, not saying that shows any guilt but clearly there's a slight worry it may have been an accident that could have been prevented. 

I think it's safe to claim it's not man made, no scientist whose studied it has claimed it appears to be man made.  Think the only person claiming this, are the conspiracy theory nuts and Trump. Which ever side you come down on the conspiracy, think we can all agree Trumps just trying to blame anyone to take the heat off his f**k up.

Whether you agree with lock downs or not I think most can agree it's needed to stop the spread, as Europe and America f**ked up, probably thinking we're safe as these things don't usually effect us. Asian countries know how to deal with this and what to expect. I'd assume Europe will be taking advice on this from Asia in future. USA won't until the orangutan is out of office and someone with at least an average IQ is in office. 

2 hours ago, invisiblekid said:

Do you realise how absolutely unlikely that is?  Wuhan is the highest level bio lab you can get.  Stuff doesn't just slip out of the back door.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biosafety_level#Biosafety_level_4

People claiming its come from bats! 

Those people have been eating bats for thousands of years. And it's magically took till the year 2020 for this to cause a virus?

BS

7 hours ago, JohhnyC said:

I watched the itv news last night or Wednesday night. There was a Chinese man being interviewed in China, he said the population have been warned to keep quiet. 

Apparently he took a huge risk by saying the numbers China have quoted can't possibly be correct and the true number is much higher. 

I personally would 100% disregard any "official" numbers China have released