MW1

PED’s & immune system

What are people’s views on PED’s affecting the immune system?

i’ve got some dragon pro-hormones & max muscles sarms. Was either going to run some p-mag or lgd-4033.

The covid outbreak has got me thinking perhaps it’s not the best idea if they can affect your immune system?

1 hour ago, MW1 said:

What are people’s views on PED’s affecting the immune system?

i’ve got some dragon pro-hormones & max muscles sarms. Was either going to run some p-mag or lgd-4033.

The covid outbreak has got me thinking perhaps it’s not the best idea if they can affect your immune system?

A moderate dose testosterone cycle I don't believe negatively affects your immune system, from the recent studies I've seen. You're talking about compounds that are not normally found in the human body and have little to no human research on them so you're guess is as good as anyones.

^this. Nobody knows. 
I’d happily crack on with it. If I had a home gym I’d be running a cycle now as I’ve got time to really nail training. As I haven’t I’m nailing lager, red wine and gin. They cannot be much good for your immune system either.

If some people get a cold it always seems to affect their chest. I’d cautiously suggest that if you are not generally prone to chest problems crack on.