Due to personal reasons I can't pin for the time being.

I am open to anything, sarms, peptides, oral anabolic steroids etc....

What stack/drugs/cycle would be best for an 7/8 week bulk?  (Oral only)

-  I don't want anything that is really toxic or damaging to health but mild damage is acceptable. 

-  I don't want to turn into a balloon.

-  I want relatively keep-able gains with as little shutdown as possible.

-  I wan't to add strength as well as size.

-  Ideally, maximum increase in muscle with as little water retention as possible.

Cheers lads, please don't try to advise me unless you actually have experience taking orals or know people who have taken them personally.

Personally I'd just train natty until you can pin again. Sarms made me feel like death without a test base. God dam that was a horrible experience. It's going to be the same for most orals for that length of time. 

1 hour ago, Iridium said:

-  I don't want anything that is really toxic or damaging to health but mild damage is acceptable. 

-  Ideally, maximum increase in muscle with as little water retention as possible.

Cheers lads, please don't try to advise me unless you actually have experience taking orals or know people who have taken them personally.

You the guy living in a hostel? 

1 hour ago, Iridium said:

Just hide the vials behind the plug socket in your cell mate. The screws will never look there ;)

Just now, PSevens2017 said:

SonofThor? Was that your previous username? 

Nah mate, that was me (I think)

Fair point though. There can’t be many who have ever used lgd. Add in those who have used lgd who happen to have ever posted in here. Then there’s the writing style. This would lead me to think that op and SonOfThor are probably the same person 

Just now, Sasnak said:

Nah mate, that was me (I think)

Fair point though. There can’t be many who have ever used lgd. Add in those who have used lgd who happen to have ever posted in here. Then there’s the writing style. This would lead me to think that op and SonOfThor are probably the same person 

Access to nutrition (diet wasn’t great) was because he was staying in some hostel. 

Doesn’t matter. Multiple accounts seems to be a trend on here. Am I missing something? Do you get access to the adult themed section if you have multiple accounts, Sasnak? 

2 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

Do you get access to the adult themed section if you have multiple accounts, Sasnak?

No mate. You need to contact the admin for access. I’ve just looked, nobody has posted in either the male or general adult section since last year. The last posts in either section are me and and Anna.

80C242D6-6898-46E2-A6B2-38BB14872000.png

1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

No mate. You need to contact the admin for access. I’ve just looked, nobody has posted in either the male or general adult section since last year. The last posts in either section are me and and Anna.

wat ?? that kinda sounds like fun...

1 hour ago, JohnnySack said:

wat ?? that kinda sounds like fun...

Not really. Not since tekkers got banned anyway. I cannot remember what my last post in there was about without looking and I’ve not looked. ukm rules prohibit discussion of anything posted in the al or ma lounge in the general forum anyway 

5 hours ago, Iridium said:

i could recommend tbol 

Just now, CarterLovesMoney said:

i could recommend tbol 

Why do you recommend it?

What dose?

Also how does it compare to VAR?

cheers mate

8 hours ago, Iridium said:

what stack/drugs/cycle would be best for an 7/8 week bulk?  (Oral only)

Rules out superdrol imo

Rules out dbol for most

Very difficult without a light test base to run along the orals 

Possibly anavar 

Going on the above, i would recommend either tbol, anavar or maybe winstrol

More important than that though, if you're really dead set on running an oral cycle, i would run it longer and with a lower dose than usual. This is helps keep the liver going for as long as possible and in my opinion gives better long-term results that are easy(er) to keep.

I get good results with tbol and it suits me well, i've also had good results with anavar in the past but its expensive and difficult to find for me. Winstrol is cheap, easy to find but it made my face very oily so i dont take it, vascularity and strength were good on it however. 

All anabolics will help you put on muscle faster if your diet is sorted. But usually the better they are for this the harsher they are on the body, tren for example.

15 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Adults lounge?? WTF??

Hi guys not done a cycle in a long time Would you not recommend dbol for oral use? I’m the same can’t use pin feinting issues ?

7 minutes ago, B3nnyboy said:

Hi guys not done a cycle in a long time Would you not recommend dbol for oral use? I’m the same can’t use pin feinting issues ?

Not sure what else you'd do with dbol???