Sign in to follow this  
SickCurrent

Brainwashed normie sheep thread

1 hour ago, Kazza61 said:

She's an artist who conspiracy theorists seem to be wanking off to at the moment. Along with pizzagate,not a grain of credible truth to any of the zany accusations that you lot seem to think up daily. You see signs, implications and connections but you never seem to be able to see facts.

PS. Your meme about the cult is bollocks too - that story and court case was very widely reported so why say it wasn't??

I first read about it on the BBC can't get more mainstream than that. 

20 minutes ago, Denied said:

I first read about it on the BBC can't get more mainstream than that. 

It is literally everywhere. But that's how conspiracies start. They don't have to be true (but lacing it with a tiny bit of truth helps) but if you say something over and over again about 3% of the population will believe it and think they have been given some special insight that others can't see.

57 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

It is literally everywhere. But that's how conspiracies start. They don't have to be true (but lacing it with a tiny bit of truth helps) but if you say something over and over again about 3% of the population will believe it and think they have been given some special insight that others can't see.

Yep, minor celeb gets involved in some sex cult, soon gets changed into A list celeb involved in child sex ring. 

They don't seem to notice there being played, most of these conspiracies  start on 4chan, a well known alt right message board famous for fu**ing with people. All the people listed are left leaning politicians or entertainers. Do they not find it odd, that the easiest person to link to Epstein would be Trump, yet he's seen as the saviour. I also noticed, they put Woody Allen on the list, so when he finally gets locked up for child abuse, they'll all get there nickers i a twist and say "see I told you so".

I think we all know, we're not going to get anywhere, when the other side of the argument is just based on what someone writes on Facebook and is taken as fact. Best to leave it a year and come back and apologise to wylde, when one of the following happens in the next 12 months.

Aliens land, whether it's faked or otherwise.

5G infects everyone with Covid

All left wing celebs, royal and politicians get arrested for child sex trafficking. 

Bill Gates gets arrested for trying to track us with technology that's not been invented yet and nobody is able to explain how it's works. 

The lizard people reveal  themselves and form a one world government. 

And any other bat s**t crazy things he comes out with between now and then.

24 minutes ago, Denied said:

I want to see the 'Alien' with my own eyes or its 'Fake News' .. Just like Covid SHOW ME THE F***KING BODIES!!!! SHOW ME SOMEONE WITH COVID!!!! Not someone in Hospital, not some sh***ty photo of a 347 year old man who survived 3 ice ages, HIV and  also is Disable, black with a ginger Chinese heritage... i dont care, i just want to see ACTUAL DATA, not news articles.

SHOW ME THE DATA, SHOW ME THE DATA, SHOW ME THE DATA.

i dont wanna hear cute stories about 400 year old people surviving Covid, i want to see the Covid-19 in their blood sample.. If u dont see it/ they dont let u see it - then its FAKE, all they want is your MONEY.

Donate £10 to help fight Covid..... YOU F****KIN WHAT!!!!!!!!????? Government have $$$$ BILLIONS!!!!!! $$$$, why do they need my £10 for???? use your brain.

1 hour ago, Denied said:

Yep, minor celeb gets involved in some sex cult, soon gets changed into A list celeb involved in child sex ring. 

They don't seem to notice there being played, most of these conspiracies  start on 4chan, a well known alt right message board famous for fu**ing with people. All the people listed are left leaning politicians or entertainers. Do they not find it odd, that the easiest person to link to Epstein would be Trump, yet he's seen as the saviour. I also noticed, they put Woody Allen on the list, so when he finally gets locked up for child abuse, they'll all get there nickers i a twist and say "see I told you so".

I think we all know, we're not going to get anywhere, when the other side of the argument is just based on what someone writes on Facebook and is taken as fact. Best to leave it a year and come back and apologise to wylde, when one of the following happens in the next 12 months.

5G infects everyone with Covid

All left wing celebs, royal and politicians get arrested for child sex trafficking. 

Bill Gates gets arrested for trying to track us with technology that's not been invented yet and nobody is able to explain how it's works. 

The lizard people reveal  themselves and form a one world government. 

And any other bat s**t crazy things he comes out with between now and then.

So you would have no problem defending prince andrew,maxwell and epstein (if alive) in a court of law because you believe that they are 100% innocent and its all a 4chan wind up ?

Genuine question.

7 minutes ago, jjtreml said:

So you would have no problem defending prince andrew,maxwell and epstein (if alive) in a court of law because you believe that they are 100% innocent and its all a 4chan wind up ?

Genuine question.

If they were accused of being adrenechrome addicted, satanist-lizard people I might be tempted to have a go. Paedophiles, maybe not so much. 

1 minute ago, jake87 said:

I had to look up this adrenechrome and I'm still non of the wiser 

It's the fountain of youth drug, like test&tren only much more expensive lol

9 minutes ago, jjtreml said:

It's the fountain of youth drug, like test&tren only much more expensive lol

I'm not having it. Its extracted from tortured children apparently 

14 minutes ago, jake87 said:

It says it comes from 'Tortured people' 'mainly children'

and Celebs like it 

Just now, jake87 said:

Thats why I was confused because conspiritors were making it sound other worldly and the drug profile on it says exactly what is in the article - a blood clotter

Or to put it another way, the conspiracy claims about it are utter bollocks. 

41 minutes ago, jjtreml said:

Genuine question.

No, the wind up part, is all the other celebs they add to the list, Clinton running a child sex ring etc.

As @Kazza61 points out, there's usually an element of truth that these things are based on.

And why isn't trump on any of these lists, he's nearly as guilty as prince Andrew? Maybe because that wouldn't support there narrative?

1 minute ago, Kazza61 said:

Or to put it another way, the conspiracy claims about it are utter bollocks. 

You are in the Business of Torturing Helping Mentally ill people. 

You've got a fridge full for of it bro - you 'collect' it from work 

27 minutes ago, jake87 said:

It's from fear and loathing in las Veges.

4 minutes ago, AnimalLifter said:

You are in the Business of Torturing Helping Mentally ill people. 

You've got a fridge full for of it bro - you 'collect' it from work 

Yes, I've dealt with many, many delusions in my long career my friend. 

1 hour ago, Denied said:

No, the wind up part, is all the other celebs they add to the list, Clinton running a child sex ring etc.

As @Kazza61 points out, there's usually an element of truth that these things are based on.

And why isn't trump on any of these lists, he's nearly as guilty as prince Andrew? Maybe because that wouldn't support there narrative?

Billy boy Clinton visited epsteins 'private island' in the US virgin Islands 20 odd times, which could of been innocent but highly unlikely.

Prince andrew and TRUMP are both guilty also.

I've not heard one person say that trump isn't involved one way or another. 

I don't care for 'celebs' so I wouldn't know.

1 hour ago, jjtreml said:

Billy boy Clinton visited epsteins 'private island' in the US virgin Islands 20 odd times, which could of been innocent but highly unlikely.

Prince andrew and TRUMP are both guilty also.

I've not heard one person say that trump isn't involved one way or another. 

I don't care for 'celebs' so I wouldn't know.

For a start the theory goes, it's Hilary running the child sex ring not Bill. 

What you're saying is somewhat different to what the nut jobs claims. You're looking at possibilities and grey areas. Think everyone accepts Epstien liked them underage no doubt and his partner was complicit in it. Trump and Andrew's involvement you're getting into grey area. Did they sleep with underage girls, probably not, I don't think anyone's made those claims? Did they like them inappropriately young, think that's a given but maybe not illegally young.  Did they know more than they claim and possibly should have reported it, who knows, possibly/probably. 

Was Bill Clinton involved, here I think there stretching it a bit and he probably didn't have anything to do with it, just needed money to fund his campaigns and possibly turned a blind eye to things he saw. Past that, you're just start getting into the absurd conspiracies. That all Billionaires are satan worshipping child abusers along with most celebrates and that they all abuse drugs that don't exist, that they get from children they kidnap and abuse to extract the drugs from them, this is what keep them young and not plastic surgery. Also google and microsoft are covering for these people and the reason we don't know about these is because google block what you can see. 

So, you can see why I think these people are nuts and 99% of what they say is horse s**t. 

15 minutes ago, Denied said:

.Also google and microsoft are covering for these people and the reason we don't know about these is because google block what you can see.  

And that doesn't make sense to the narrative either. All these powerful people (and Google who own YouTube) have apparently been able to run the world but haven't been able to stop YouTube putting video after video out 'exposing' all these 'wrong doings'. It seems any old dick can put a video on YouTube claiming absolutely anything and no-one stops it. Surely almighty lizard people (and Google) could very easily if they chose to do so and then even the conspiracy theorists would be in the dark. 

youtube removed a guy who was speaking out about BLM and calling it for what it is.

They branded him a 'white supremacist' because he went against the MSM narrative.

6 minutes ago, jjtreml said:

youtube removed a guy who was speaking out about BLM and calling it for what it is.

They branded him a 'white supremacist' because he went against the MSM narrative.

Proves my point. They can if they want to. So why do they let conspiracy theorists after conspiracy theorists have free reign to keep outing them? Why not keep their (supposed) depravity a secret?

12 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Proves my point. They can if they want to. So why do they let conspiracy theorists after conspiracy theorists have free reign to keep outing them? Why not keep their (supposed) depravity a secret?

I think they allow some truths mixed with complete bullshine. No regular folk will ever know the truth, it's a guessing game.