Sign in to follow this  
SickCurrent

Brainwashed normie sheep thread

21 hours ago, CrazyAlex8833 said:

Most people in mental health genuinely want to help and I have met some amazing staff, but unfortunately, this technology makes treatment completely useless.

I'm happy it's being investigated and waiting patiently for UN to ban illegal experimentation in people's brains, until that day I will be stuck in mental health.     

I have never read much about lizard people or most conspiracy stories.

EMF isn't a technology.

That's like saying light is a technology.

5 hours ago, wylde99 said:

If in 2030 all of what I predicted hasn't come true, I was Appologies and owe you all a Beer! 

My predictions for the next 12 Months. 

Second wave, stricter lockdown. 

Food shortage In Winter. 

Complete crash of Economy. 

Also, when they fake the Alien Invasion to bring in their One World Goverment, please keep in mind its Fake, not real. 

So if the aliens don't land in the next 12 months and the world economies not completely collapsed, you'll seek professional help?

I'm not accepting anything about a second wave, that's mainstream science, nothing to do with made up fairy tales. 

39 minutes ago, simonboyle said:

EMF isn't a technology.

That's like saying light is a technology.

Mind Control is a technology and they use EMF to target people with. It's not all negative and usually left in relative peace these days. I just sometimes get really aggressive communication occasionally which really pisses me off.

6 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Second wave, stricter lockdown.

Didn’t you argue there wasn’t such a thing as a first wave, never mind a second?

Also, fit bird - pics; we’ll decide that!

Resting bpm52? I’m 50.5 and mine is 48 :whistling:05E8EEEF-B8BA-47F0-91B0-33AF7FF96D13.thumb.png.0b40a4675e1d03c58c4822239e57701d.png

GTFO ya numbskull!

3 hours ago, Denied said:

So if the aliens don't land in the next 12 months and the world economies not completely collapsed, you'll seek professional help?

I'm not accepting anything about a second wave, that's mainstream science, nothing to do with made up fairy tales. 

"Second Wave" has already hit Leicester. 

And no there wasn't ever a firdt wave a 4yr old can see this is a Scam. 

But according the Goverment, im already Insane for questioning It lol!! 

FB_IMG_1593535359528.jpg

FB_IMG_1593521207194.jpg

FB_IMG_1593515856902.jpg

FB_IMG_1593542255084.jpg

3 hours ago, hmgs said:

Didn’t you argue there wasn’t such a thing as a first wave, never mind a second?

Also, fit bird - pics; we’ll decide that!

Resting bpm52? I’m 50.5 and mine is 48 :whistling:05E8EEEF-B8BA-47F0-91B0-33AF7FF96D13.thumb.png.0b40a4675e1d03c58c4822239e57701d.png

GTFO ya numbskull!

MSM and Social Media driven waves, turn them off, no Pandemic. 

Actually, that Resting Heart rate is impressive, what Cardio you do? 

I loved the Rowing Machine at the Gym Ive definitely lost some Stamina since not using it :(

11 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

what Cardio you do? 

Walking. Guess there’s some spill over from the kettlebells too, though I’m just using them for presses & rows etc. - no swings. Just started jump rope - but must admit six months ago the heart rate was the same low bpm; with very little walking and no cardio (gym 7 days a week meant I couldn’t fit it in!)

1 hour ago, wylde99 said:

FB_IMG_1593535359528.jpg

FB_IMG_1593521207194.jpg

FB_IMG_1593515856902.jpg

FB_IMG_1593542255084.jpg

A poll recently (which I cannot be bothered to find) mentioned that in a poll over 60% of people who voted concluded that the virus is manufactured, but what can we do about it? I'm not sure an army of bodybuilders and recreational trainers can do much against the Illuminati.

1 hour ago, wylde99 said:

FB_IMG_1593521207194.jpg

FB_IMG_1593515856902.jpg

Go look up the first country to role out 5G, then compare how that country is doing with covid-19. By your assumptions it should be the worst affected country. (hint, your theories bullshit)

35 minutes ago, Denied said:

Go look up the first country to role out 5G, then compare how that country is doing with covid-19. By your assumptions it should be the worst affected country. (hint, your theories bullshit)

As @Denied  points out @wylde99checking out your posts before posting bullshit is always a great idea. So after doing what Denied has told you to do in relation to the 5g meme, then go and actually 'read' the psychology research your other meme inaccurately refers to. Instead of blindly accepting this shite take the time to properly question and investigate the tripe you are regurgitating. 

Some Nutter from Leicester, he should know this is all for his safety! 

"As predicted, the next stage is putting road blocks around the new "lockdown" areas. As anyone with any sense would be evacuating from them. And now it is happening in Leicester. It is all built-in to the strategic planning for ring roads to be used as containment zones in pandemics...

"For those living in Leicester, the police have set up road blocks on all major roads. They are stopping anyone who is entering or leaving Leicester, and if they do not show their papers, and prove they are high risk essential workers, (whatever that means) they are being fined. If you still think this is about a virus, you're an idiot."

Pete Stone 

ANY support for the Tories is TREASON! If you pay taxes to the corporate councils or HMRC, YOU are a TRAITOR!" 

I cannot prove I'm a Monarch program and could be programmed at any time to kill myself. Just look at the evidence and try to conclude these mind control programs exist. It's a shame I could have been having gangbangs with Hayley Williams, Lady Gaga and the Queen, instead, I'm stuck in a rehab unit trying to expose the Illuminati

"The Monarch program is based upon Illuminati and Nazi goals to create a Master race in part through genetics. If knowledge can be passed genetically (which it is), then it is important that parents be found that can pass the correct knowledge onto those victims selected for the Monarch mind-control."

Monarch-Mind-Control-Symbolism.jpg

unnamed.jpg

lady gaga.jpg

A clown trying to bring the Illuminati down, this could induce seriously anti-social crime all the time. I could make poems to bring them down but think I will insist on making my rhymes for these slimes that completed f**k up my brain. End of the rhyme.

What in christ's name has happened to this thread lol it's getting madder by the minute ha when Ebola breaks out in an African village, the elders place victims in huts, pass food under the door and leave them a week. If a week later they're alive then they're welcomed back, if not then the hut is burned down with the corpse inside. They quarantine off the village to limit movement. Obviously I thought this was sensible, rudimental lockdown type behaviour which does largely stop the disease spreading too far but no, apparently it's the village elders wanting to bring about a new world order! It's a pointless debate though, if wylde wants to turn his back on modern living and be part of his solution not problem then why doesn't he? The unabomber successfully managed it in the US. 

If there was an illuminati or any secret service in operation then ukmuscle would of been shut down and banned ages ago as every member is a wealthy genius.