Sign in to follow this  
SickCurrent

Brainwashed normie sheep thread

5 minutes ago, AnimalLifter said:

:jaw:    That has offended me 0%

Maybe the EMF/RF has ruined your cognitive ability as it has with me, here is evidence that frequencies can impair cognitive ability and I'm certain my dopamine and serotonin levels have been completely destroyed, as I can barely enjoy doing anything and have limited concentration.

A wide variety of changes in brain chemistry and structure have been reported after exposure of animals to high-intensity RF fields.19 The changes include decreased concentrations of epinephrine, norepinephrine, dopamine, and 5-hydroxytryptamine; changes in axonal structure; a decreased number of Purkinje cells; and structural alterations in the hypothalamic region. Those effects have generally been associated with RF intensities that produced substantial local heating in the brain.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK208983/

2 minutes ago, CrazyAlex8833 said:

Maybe the EMF/RF has ruined your cognitive ability as it has with me, here is evidence that frequencies can impair cognitive ability and I'm certain my dopamine and serotonin levels have been completely destroyed, as I can barely enjoy doing anything and have limited concentration.

A wide variety of changes in brain chemistry and structure have been reported after exposure of animals to high-intensity RF fields.19 The changes include decreased concentrations of epinephrine, norepinephrine, dopamine, and 5-hydroxytryptamine; changes in axonal structure; a decreased number of Purkinje cells; and structural alterations in the hypothalamic region. Those effects have generally been associated with RF intensities that produced substantial local heating in the brain.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK208983/

I believe it, its why the Chinese made 5G.

I can barely think straight bro

24 minutes ago, simonboyle said:

No. Not like they are doing.

Not even close.

And saying you're not dumb when you can't even grasp grammar is hilarious.

They, they're and their are not the same thing.

Maybe start with the basics buddy. Clearly your trying to fly while you don't know how to walk 

Like Nutt-Job Alex said …. 5G is messing with your head bro. 

10 minutes ago, AnimalLifter said:

Like Nutt-Job Alex said …. 5G is messing with your head bro. 

I get it..you're just a fud that likes to troll.

But still an idiot and a bigot. 

Learn to spell and type properly

1 hour ago, simonboyle said:

No. Not like they are doing.

Not even close.

And saying you're not dumb when you can't even grasp grammar is hilarious.

They, they're and their are not the same thing.

Maybe start with the basics buddy. Clearly your trying to fly while you don't know how to walk 

*you're

(sorry couldn't resist :lol:)

1 hour ago, simonboyle said:

I get it..you're just a fud that likes to troll.

But still an idiot and a bigot. 

Learn to spell and type properly

onli fin u gt aginztd mi sz ma spellzing?

Come at me with FACTS 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, simonboyle said:

C’mon - was that a cheeky tester?!

:lol:

Edited by hmgs
Oops, should have read the entire thread; and saved valuable typing time...

16 hours ago, AnimalLifter said:

@wylde99 What was the FIRST ever conspiracy?

aliens? 

Human Origin?

What if the Government Knew there was 30% people out there who 'thought Different' so they created the Theory of a Conspiracy?

Lizard People? … I kinda get that, dinosaurs didn't get 'wiped out by asteroid' … I think Lizards evolved and Went underground (near the Earths Core and I have proof)…. They must of made us to build them stuff n ect - now they pull strings from under Hawaii (under there some where).

What was my first Conspiracy or THE first Conspiracy lol. 

My first "Conspiracy" was Andrenechrome, Child Abuse, Satanic Ritual Abuse, although not much of a Conspiracy anymore is it, its all coming out now little by little and will continue to pick up pace. 

What's very frustrating is being aware as well as telling people for Years that they were going to Crash the Economy, get rid of Cash, implement a total Surveillance grid as well as depopulate the planet slowly through Poison and Disease, only for all that to come into effect with a "Staged Crisis" and even when its here people still want to put their trust in these Psychopaths and mock anyone speaking out or asking questions. 

Couldn't make it up haha! 

Have some Memes, you Obedient Sheep. 

FB_IMG_1593406657179.jpg

FB_IMG_1593369717423.jpg

FB_IMG_1593406624122.jpg

FB_IMG_1593355120355.jpg

FB_IMG_1593338486990.jpg

FB_IMG_1593408635078.jpg

FB_IMG_1593335265893.jpg

FB_IMG_1593338402999.jpg

FB_IMG_1593334804560.jpg

FB_IMG_1593336643206.jpg

FB_IMG_1593281128356.jpg

FB_IMG_1593259393355.jpg

14 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

A few Clozapine tablets and this thread could be all over.

I have tried every anti-psychotic and none of them have ever worked, no mental health treatment will ever work when you are being attacked by EMF. The United Nations are investigating this and they have concluded individuals have been the victims of illegal experiments. Least one conspiracy theory has now been proven correct.

39 minutes ago, CrazyAlex8833 said:

I have tried every anti-psychotic and none of them have ever worked, no mental health treatment will ever work when you are being attacked by EMF. The United Nations are investigating this and they have concluded individuals have been the victims of illegal experiments. Least one conspiracy theory has now been proven correct.

Links?

Proof?

Anything?

It's only a matter of time before this technology is released to the public and all criminality will be proven, corrupt scum in the government will be exposed and the individuals in mental health who cover up the sadistic torture of humans will get their sentence.

A team of world-leading neuroscientists has developed a powerful technique that allowed them to look deep inside a person’s brain, and to read their intentions before they act. The research broke controversial new ground in scientists’ ability to probe people’s minds and eavesdrop on their thoughts, ethically to be condemned in its technology and applications. 4“Using the scanner, we could look around the brain for this information and read out something that from the outside, there is no way you possibly could tell is in there. It is like shining a torcharound, looking for writing on a wall,” said John Dylan Haynes at the Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences in Germany in 2007, who led the study with colleagues at University College London and Oxford University. In 2011, neuroscientists at the University of California Berkeley put electrodes inside the skulls of brain surgery patients to monitor information from their temporal lobe, which was involved in the processing of speech and images. As the patient listened to someone speaking, a computer program analysed how the brain processed and reproduced the words they had heard.

8 minutes ago, simonboyle said:

Links?

Proof?

Anything?

Here are the links and part of the document:

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn%3Aaaid%3Ascds%3AUS%3A12ae8117-7ad4-4eb7-bd81-cc11b0e5350f#pageNum=4

In continuation of experiments conducted by the Nazi-regime on concentration camp inmates during World War II,2 the Cold War era saw the emergence of classified large-scale and long-term projects involving systematic “mind control” experimentation with thousands of prisoners, psychiatric patients, and volunteers unaware of the real character and purpose of these trials and the grave health risks generated by them.3 These experiments resulted in the adoption and international proliferation of interrogation methodologies which – despite their euphemistic description as “enhanced”, “deep”, “non-standard” or “special” interrogation, “moderate physical pressure”, “conditioning techniques”, “human resource exploitation”, and even “clean” or “white” torture – were clearly incompatible with both medical ethics and the prohibition of torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.4 While some of these methods involved significant physical violence, others were of a specifically psychological nature. In the recent past, some of these approaches have resurfaced most prominently in connection with interrogational torture in the context of counter-terrorism,5 ‘deterrence’-based detention of irregular migrants,6 alleged mass-internment for purposes of political ‘re-education’,7 and the abuse of individual prisoners of conscience.8 Moreover, new and emerging technologies give rise to unprecedented tools and environments of non-physical interaction which must be duly considered in the contemporary interpretation of the prohibition of torture.

49 minutes ago, CrazyAlex8833 said:

Maybe try doubling the dose?

11 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Worth a try. 

Probably best to deny all knowledge and not get involved. But inevitably this technology will be released to the public, they will be able to read all our thoughts, look through memories, and even know if you are telling the truth. I look forward to this day and my theory of being targeted will be proven correct.

My god there are some strange individuals among us!!! Animal lifter is  clearly trolling on a biblical scale but wylde and crazy alex are on another flat planet!! Has wylde ever sat on a committee or even had a group of say 5 friends and tried arranging anything? It often takes an age! Just something simple can take meeting after meeting and yet he expects me to believe that a cabal of individuals can decide the fate of the entire planet and have it proceed seamlessly lol so what about just before the tech revolution then? Who sat at the top table? Energy companies largely comprised the top echelons on the stock markets. So there they are stroking white cats and moving pieces on a chess board when all of a sudden in walks Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Page, Sergey Brin and Jeff Bezos... err excuse me but we want our seats at the table please... and what? The current members had a reshuffle? Removed some to make way? Expanded the table? And if there's a reshuffle or expulsion then how did the current members allow that to happen knowing they'd loss their spot? They control the world don't they? Or they don't lose their spot they just increase the number, but what weight is given to each members voice? Says one CEO to another, I remember when there were just 20 of us and our voice was heard, now there's 50 odd members and they keep on adding, soon we won't be heard at all! And who first tells the new members the elite manifesto? And they all go along with it hook line and sinker? These alpha males, who own companies worth hundreds of billions simply shrug their shoulders and say whatever? Not one of them thinks they have a better idea or would do things differently? So who are all these incredibly rich and powerful people enthrall too? And where does their money come from? Can you imagine the infighting if the richest CEO got the top seat every year, surely policy would keep them there, they're hardly likely to implement things to threaten their position and yet every year the largest company keeps changing. Just 6 years ago ExxonMobil were the largest company and now after an oil price war, COVID19 and an over eager expansion policy they've dropped below Netflix! So what went wrong there if not simply the facts of business and the fact of matters outside your control? Maybe it's not a CEO, maybe it's someone else in charge? But who? And where's their money and influence come from? If they're all paying him/her/it then they're very good at keeping the payments off their heavily audited books. And why do all these alpha CEOs simply pay? Why aren't they saying f**k you,we're down here working to make all this money so why should we just give you a load of it for doing nothing??? If there's lots of members of this elite do they have a council and a means to vote in changes and if so that all happens very harmoniously, seemingly devoid of all the shenanigans that inflict every democracy throughout the world...the same democracies they are supposed to over see. You tell us to open our minds but you try opening yours and try to envisage exactly how this elite works and functions and all that might entail and how would it be devoid of all the issues that blight all those same processes the world over and then maybe you'll start to see your conspiracy is simply unworkable nonsense!! Do I believe the powerful look to create situations to further their wants? Absolutely just like we all do in our own way - never lied on your CV? Do they take advantage of situations? Of course, that adaptability is why their company is large in the first place. Do bad men do bad deeds? Absolutely they do. Do people get an unfair step up in life? Yes unfortunately so but if you were rich you'd do the same for your kids so dont judge them too harshly, jealously at not being in their shoes isn't a reason to judge. Are there poor people in the world, this country, your town? Yes,but capitalism has done more to lift the poor up than anything else.  Yes there's imbalance in the world but there always has and will be, without it we would fail to strive. The poor back in the feudal system had nothing but their rulers grace to fall back on. Now our poor have their basic needs met, roof over their heads, food, clean water, clothing... all provided by the state. It's not to say people aren't in bad straits in this country but the majority are materially better off than anytime in history.

2 hours ago, CrazyAlex8833 said:

Here are the links and part of the document:

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn%3Aaaid%3Ascds%3AUS%3A12ae8117-7ad4-4eb7-bd81-cc11b0e5350f#pageNum=4

In continuation of experiments conducted by the Nazi-regime on concentration camp inmates during World War II,2 the Cold War era saw the emergence of classified large-scale and long-term projects involving systematic “mind control” experimentation with thousands of prisoners, psychiatric patients, and volunteers unaware of the real character and purpose of these trials and the grave health risks generated by them.3 These experiments resulted in the adoption and international proliferation of interrogation methodologies which – despite their euphemistic description as “enhanced”, “deep”, “non-standard” or “special” interrogation, “moderate physical pressure”, “conditioning techniques”, “human resource exploitation”, and even “clean” or “white” torture – were clearly incompatible with both medical ethics and the prohibition of torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.4 While some of these methods involved significant physical violence, others were of a specifically psychological nature. In the recent past, some of these approaches have resurfaced most prominently in connection with interrogational torture in the context of counter-terrorism,5 ‘deterrence’-based detention of irregular migrants,6 alleged mass-internment for purposes of political ‘re-education’,7 and the abuse of individual prisoners of conscience.8 Moreover, new and emerging technologies give rise to unprecedented tools and environments of non-physical interaction which must be duly considered in the contemporary interpretation of the prohibition of torture.

Try and focus buddy.

Maybe you have a point somewhere, but how does this 'prove' you're being attacked with EMFs?

Lots of s**t does and has happened in the world. How does this price your claim?

And yes, I read it.

Maybe the Professor at the United Nations needs anti-psychotics as well?

You literally sound like a cliche.

Everyone out to get you too?

Mate, you need some focus.

Do you think there are lizard people too?

Probably best to deny all knowledge and not get involved. But inevitably this technology will be released to the public, they will be able to read all our thoughts, look through memories, and even know if you are telling the truth. I look forward to this day and my theory of being targeted will be proven correct.

Ffs.

Okay man.

Care in the community clearly still a failure.

Get of the internet and go for a walk.

21 minutes ago, MTM1 said:

My god there are some strange individuals among us!!! Animal lifter is  clearly trolling on a biblical scale but wylde and crazy alex are on another flat planet!! Has wylde ever sat on a committee or even had a group of say 5 friends and tried arranging anything? It often takes an age! Just something simple can take meeting after meeting and yet he expects me to believe that a cabal of individuals can decide the fate of the entire planet and have it proceed seamlessly lol so what about just before the tech revolution then? Who sat at the top table? Energy companies largely comprised the top echelons on the stock markets. So there they are stroking white cats and moving pieces on a chess board when all of a sudden in walks Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Page, Sergey Brin and Jeff Bezos... err excuse me but we want our seats at the table please... and what? The current members had a reshuffle? Removed some to make way? Expanded the table? And if there's a reshuffle or expulsion then how did the current members allow that to happen knowing they'd loss their spot? They control the world don't they? Or they don't lose their spot they just increase the number, but what weight is given to each members voice? Says one CEO to another, I remember when there were just 20 of us and our voice was heard, now there's 50 odd members and they keep on adding, soon we won't be heard at all! And who first tells the new members the elite manifesto? And they all go along with it hook line and sinker? These alpha males, who own companies worth hundreds of billions simply shrug their shoulders and say whatever? Not one of them thinks they have a better idea or would do things differently? So who are all these incredibly rich and powerful people enthrall too? And where does their money come from? Can you imagine the infighting if the richest CEO got the top seat every year, surely policy would keep them there, they're hardly likely to implement things to threaten their position and yet every year the largest company keeps changing. Just 6 years ago ExxonMobil were the largest company and now after an oil price war, COVID19 and an over eager expansion policy they've dropped below Netflix! So what went wrong there if not simply the facts of business and the fact of matters outside your control? Maybe it's not a CEO, maybe it's someone else in charge? But who? And where's their money and influence come from? If they're all paying him/her/it then they're very good at keeping the payments off their heavily audited books. And why do all these alpha CEOs simply pay? Why aren't they saying f**k you,we're down here working to make all this money so why should we just give you a load of it for doing nothing??? If there's lots of members of this elite do they have a council and a means to vote in changes and if so that all happens very harmoniously, seemingly devoid of all the shenanigans that inflict every democracy throughout the world...the same democracies they are supposed to over see. You tell us to open our minds but you try opening yours and try to envisage exactly how this elite works and functions and all that might entail and how would it be devoid of all the issues that blight all those same processes the world over and then maybe you'll start to see your conspiracy is simply unworkable nonsense!! Do I believe the powerful look to create situations to further their wants? Absolutely just like we all do in our own way - never lied on your CV? Do they take advantage of situations? Of course, that adaptability is why their company is large in the first place. Do bad men do bad deeds? Absolutely they do. Do people get an unfair step up in life? Yes unfortunately so but if you were rich you'd do the same for your kids so dont judge them too harshly, jealously at not being in their shoes isn't a reason to judge. Are there poor people in the world, this country, your town? Yes,but capitalism has done more to lift the poor up than anything else.  Yes there's imbalance in the world but there always has and will be, without it we would fail to strive. The poor back in the feudal system had nothing but their rulers grace to fall back on. Now our poor have their basic needs met, roof over their heads, food, clean water, clothing... all provided by the state. It's not to say people aren't in bad straits in this country but the majority are materially better off than anytime in history.

Spot on!

Would I be right in thinking you've watched Minority Report by any chance?

I see someone mentioned the MK ULTRA programme, which was pretty shocking. What you failed to add however was any context to the programme. You've simply presented in a way that fits your narrative.  Did the US government, CIA sanction the release onto their public certain compounds like LSD to see what the effects would be? Yes they did, nothing new there, widely known. That's it though, you stop there because that's all you need and want to see as it's adds weight to your argument.  What you should also do is ask why? Why they did that? Was it as you say to control and ultimately kill us all? No not at all, it was carried out during the cold war when the world faced nuclear annihilation and capitalism, remember that thing thats lifted more people out of poverty than any other system, was at threat from communism, you know that failed system that largely murders directly or indirectly masses of its population. Well it was a terrifying time where things became wild, and all things were on the table. What if the Soviets sprayed our cities with hallucinogenic drugs? What would happen? Jesus! Could they do that? Yes maybe plus we could also do it to them first.... you have to remember the world felt one button push away from oblivion so people were incredibly tense. So they had to experiment both to help research what to do if it happens and also if it could be an effective weapon for us. The reality is people will be injured or killed but what choice? It sucks and is incredibly unjust but that was the world then and the threat of billions dying means drastic things will happen. Churchill let the luftwaffe flatten Coventry because to stop them would mean they would suspect we had radar and for the ultimate victory in Europe we couldn't allow that. Imagine having to make that decision! Having to sleep knowing you let that go ahead... history ultimately proved it the right course but anyone who thinks churchill wasn't haunted by it is a fool