Sign in to follow this  
SickCurrent

Brainwashed normie sheep thread

Ever notice how brainwashed sheeple are

1, incapable of critical thinking for themselves. Never do any research of their own but just debunk truth  like trained seals because some d1ckhead celebrity says so.

2  Fans of the entertainment industry propaganda  and programming with clear agendas they are too stupid to recognize from Hollywood, Netflix , MSM,  celebrities  etc

3 have inflated egos and compete to be the ultimate debunker by quoting a biased source such as MSM, snopes, wikipedia or Google 

4 are gradually becoming a smaller percentage as more people wake up to the truth 

5 get led by paid shills posing as ordinary Joe's without having the ability to see clear agendas.

6 will be first to die when the SHTF due to their own ignorance and misguided belief that the government will take care of them.

SickCvnt approved post 

For me it's just funny how no only defensive about other possibilities regarding reality but actually attack you for thinking outside the box. 

Mr Smiths, defenders of the Matrix. 

Even with Hollywood being exposed as corrupt and full of Pedo's and abuse, people still won't have the fact it's all mind control, as well as the News, you are born as a baby and programmed by the reality around you so when I say the WHOLE system is corrupt and based on Lies, people take it as such a dig at their ego because they go into denial and can't accept they have been sold a lie since birth. 

It's all good though, down on them when the Prison doors shut which they will, barely any of these new measures for our "protection" are going to be rolled back, everyone in smart cities, everyone Vaccinated and Microchipped, AI running everything... Good Times, can't wait. 

4 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

MP's just given a £10000 paynrise for staying at home today. 

When anyone's had quite enough, hae some self respect and say enough. 

How about you actually post the facts about this. That they've not been given a 10k pay rise, but the budget they have to run their office, has been increased from 20k-30k, so the staff can work at home.  Admittedly, that's a bit over the top to buy a laptop and a chair but anything not spent on their staffs home office, will be returned and it stinks they get the money already.

10 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

When anyone's had quite enough, hae some self respect and say enough. 

Ours had to offer half their salaries 

( don’t know how to check if they actually did though , lol) 

8 minutes ago, Denied said:

How about you actually post the facts about this. That they've not been given a 10k pay rise, but the budget they have to run their office, has been increased from 20k-30k, so the staff can work at home.  Admittedly, that's a bit over the top to buy a laptop and a chair but anything not spent on their staffs home office, will be returned and it stinks they get the money already.

Ironic your username is Denied. 

Your soon see mate, I say 10 years at the very most until even the the most solid of the Sheeple wake up, most are already starting to rub their eyes and see something isn't right as again because this whole thing is based on a Lie, the cracks are appearing all the place, all alternative news and social media calling stuff out over this Virus, and don't ask me to provide you links, do your own research and make your own assumptions. 

Just now, wylde99 said:

Ironic your username is Denied. 

Your soon see mate, I say 10 years at the very most until even the the most solid of the Sheeple wake up, most are already starting to rub their eyes and see something isn't right as again because this whole thing is based on a Lie, the cracks are appearing all the place, all alternative news and social media calling stuff out over this Virus, and don't ask me to provide you links, do your own research and make your own assumptions. 

I did my own research, how do you think I know, the MPs are not getting a 10k payrise but are getting a bigger budget to run their office? ( I take it you realise, MPs employ  staff to help them out and they have a budget for that)

30 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

When anyone's had quite enough, hae some self respect and say enough of this s**t and push back! 

Always good to push back when you're getting f**ked.

38 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

For me it's just funny how no only defensive about other possibilities regarding reality but actually attack you for thinking outside the box. 

Mr Smiths, defenders of the Matrix. 

Even with Hollywood being exposed as corrupt and full of Pedo's and abuse, people still won't have the fact it's all mind control, as well as the News, you are born as a baby and programmed by the reality around you so when I say the WHOLE system is corrupt and based on Lies, people take it as such a dig at their ego because they go into denial and can't accept they have been sold a lie since birth. 

It's all good though, down on them when the Prison doors shut which they will, barely any of these new measures for our "protection" are going to be rolled back, everyone in smart cities, everyone Vaccinated and Microchipped, AI running everything... Good Times, can't wait. 

I’m someone who is very open minded. Doesn’t mean I’m a conspiracy theorist it means I don’t believe anything unless I can see it with my own eyes. I don’t believe 100% for certain that what we get told by governments etc is true. Things like 5G making us ill in my opinion is very unlikely but considering I don’t work in 5G putting up 5G signal posts up or whatever I don’t know for 100% certain 

The script is so easy to read. 

Watch them slightly roll back a few measures soon like self isolating only to say it's all gone wrong and spread even worse or mutated into something worse, putting us all on House arrest with even stronger measures. 

The social distancing and lines outside Supermarkets will never be rolled back, nor will gathering in crowds ect.. They don't want crowds gathering for obvious reasons. 

They want their Police state and Welfare society. 

Redicule me personally all you want, that's fine, just keep in the back of your mind as this isn't a World or future to look forward too. 

5 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

The script is so easy to read. 

Watch them slightly roll back a few measures soon like self isolating only to say it's all gone wrong and spread even worse or mutated into something worse, putting us all on House arrest with even stronger measures. 

The social distancing and lines outside Supermarkets will never be rolled back, nor will gathering in crowds ect.. They don't want crowds gathering for obvious reasons. 

They want their Police state and Welfare society. 

Redicule me personally all you want, that's fine, just keep in the back of your mind as this isn't a World or future to look forward too. 

Now write all of that drug free. 

Hands up anyone who has a qualification that required formal research and real critical thinking to get it.  

PS. Watching other conspiracy theorists on YouTube is not research.  Saying something with no actual evidence for it is not critical thinking. 

6 minutes ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Now write all of that drug free. 

There's literally millions of people either saying the same thing or realising the system is corrupt and have had enough, but keep repeating the same Ignorent response 

I know its devastating to think the reality you thought was real, and the forces you thought controlled the World are mere puppets and you have been sold the biggest scam in Human history, but isn't the prospect of a whole new World and System exciting and something to strike towards? 

Or we can just voting for corrupt, lying, child abusing Polititions, keep worshoping a Royal Bloodline who see you as slaves "Oh but they bring in so much Tourism money"

Global non compliance, easy solution that would change the World in seconds and benefit 99% of the population, but most of you jus want to keep going along with it while the Prison is built around you. 

the-mr-smith-effect-in-the-movie-the-matrix-mr-20626081.png

13 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

I know its devastating to think the reality you thought was real, and the forces you thought controlled the World are mere puppets and you have been sold the biggest scam in Human history, but isn't the prospect of a whole new World and System exciting and something to strike towards? 

Or we can just voting for corrupt, lying, child abusing Polititions, keep worshoping a Royal Bloodline who see you as slaves "Oh but they bring in so much Tourism money"

Global non compliance, easy solution that would change the World in seconds and benefit 99% of the population, but most of you jus want to keep going along with it while the Prison is built around you. 

the-mr-smith-effect-in-the-movie-the-matrix-mr-20626081.png

Out of curiosity and I’m not taking the piss , how have you changed your everyday life in the light of that information?