UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Brainwashed normie sheep thread

7K views 477 replies 36 participants last post by  wylde99 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Ever notice how brainwashed sheeple are

1, incapable of critical thinking for themselves. Never do any research of their own but just debunk truth like trained seals because some d1ckhead celebrity says so.

2 Fans of the entertainment industry propaganda and programming with clear agendas they are too stupid to recognize from Hollywood, Netflix , MSM, celebrities etc

3 have inflated egos and compete to be the ultimate debunker by quoting a biased source such as MSM, snopes, wikipedia or Google

4 are gradually becoming a smaller percentage as more people wake up to the truth

5 get led by paid shills posing as ordinary Joe's without having the ability to see clear agendas.

6 will be first to die when the SHTF due to their own ignorance and misguided belief that the government will take care of them.

SickCvnt approved post

See less See more
#2 ·
For me it's just funny how no only defensive about other possibilities regarding reality but actually attack you for thinking outside the box.

Mr Smiths, defenders of the Matrix.

Even with Hollywood being exposed as corrupt and full of Pedo's and abuse, people still won't have the fact it's all mind control, as well as the News, you are born as a baby and programmed by the reality around you so when I say the WHOLE system is corrupt and based on Lies, people take it as such a dig at their ego because they go into denial and can't accept they have been sold a lie since birth.

It's all good though, down on them when the Prison doors shut which they will, barely any of these new measures for our "protection" are going to be rolled back, everyone in smart cities, everyone Vaccinated and Microchipped, AI running everything... Good Times, can't wait.

#17 ·
For me it's just funny how no only defensive about other possibilities regarding reality but actually attack you for thinking outside the box.

Mr Smiths, defenders of the Matrix.

Even with Hollywood being exposed as corrupt and full of Pedo's and abuse, people still won't have the fact it's all mind control, as well as the News, you are born as a baby and programmed by the reality around you so when I say the WHOLE system is corrupt and based on Lies, people take it as such a dig at their ego because they go into denial and can't accept they have been sold a lie since birth.

It's all good though, down on them when the Prison doors shut which they will, barely any of these new measures for our "protection" are going to be rolled back, everyone in smart cities, everyone Vaccinated and Microchipped, AI running everything... Good Times, can't wait.
I'm someone who is very open minded. Doesn't mean I'm a conspiracy theorist it means I don't believe anything unless I can see it with my own eyes. I don't believe 100% for certain that what we get told by governments etc is true. Things like 5G making us ill in my opinion is very unlikely but considering I don't work in 5G putting up 5G signal posts up or whatever I don't know for 100% certain

#4 ·
MP's just given a £10000 paynrise for staying at home today.

When anyone's had quite enough, hae some self respect and say enough.
How about you actually post the facts about this. That they've not been given a 10k pay rise, but the budget they have to run their office, has been increased from 20k-30k, so the staff can work at home. Admittedly, that's a bit over the top to buy a laptop and a chair but anything not spent on their staffs home office, will be returned and it stinks they get the money already.

#18 ·
The script is so easy to read.

Watch them slightly roll back a few measures soon like self isolating only to say it's all gone wrong and spread even worse or mutated into something worse, putting us all on House arrest with even stronger measures.

The social distancing and lines outside Supermarkets will never be rolled back, nor will gathering in crowds ect.. They don't want crowds gathering for obvious reasons.

They want their Police state and Welfare society.

Redicule me personally all you want, that's fine, just keep in the back of your mind as this isn't a World or future to look forward too.

#19 ·
The script is so easy to read.

Watch them slightly roll back a few measures soon like self isolating only to say it's all gone wrong and spread even worse or mutated into something worse, putting us all on House arrest with even stronger measures.

The social distancing and lines outside Supermarkets will never be rolled back, nor will gathering in crowds ect.. They don't want crowds gathering for obvious reasons.

They want their Police state and Welfare society.

Redicule me personally all you want, that's fine, just keep in the back of your mind as this isn't a World or future to look forward too.
Now write all of that drug free.

#192 ·
Hands up anyone who has a qualification that required formal research and real critical thinking to get it.

PS. Watching other conspiracy theorists on YouTube is not research. Saying something with no actual evidence for it is not critical thinking.
I have a post-graduate qualification and I like factual evidence to prove an argument. Read about MKULTRA which is widely documented on the internet and then try to conclude that mental health is not just a concentration camp for drug users and criminals. It will be exposed eventually and on that day I will be a rich man.

#24 ·
I know its devastating to think the reality you thought was real, and the forces you thought controlled the World are mere puppets and you have been sold the biggest scam in Human history, but isn't the prospect of a whole new World and System exciting and something to strike towards?

Or we can just voting for corrupt, lying, child abusing Polititions, keep worshoping a Royal Bloodline who see you as slaves "Oh but they bring in so much Tourism money"

Global non compliance, easy solution that would change the World in seconds and benefit 99% of the population, but most of you jus want to keep going along with it while the Prison is built around you.

Font Event Photo caption Tie Suit

Attachments

#25 ·
I know its devastating to think the reality you thought was real, and the forces you thought controlled the World are mere puppets and you have been sold the biggest scam in Human history, but isn't the prospect of a whole new World and System exciting and something to strike towards?

Or we can just voting for corrupt, lying, child abusing Polititions, keep worshoping a Royal Bloodline who see you as slaves "Oh but they bring in so much Tourism money"

Global non compliance, easy solution that would change the World in seconds and benefit 99% of the population, but most of you jus want to keep going along with it while the Prison is built around you.

View attachment 181933
Out of curiosity and I'm not taking the piss , how have you changed your everyday life in the light of that information?

#39 ·
According to data obtained from the CDC's National Center for Health Statistics Mortality Surveillance System website, total U.S. deaths for the first three weeks of March are DOWN 10% from the average of the prior four years for the same three week period.

The average for weeks 9 through 11 for the four prior years was a total of 170,555 deaths. For weeks 9 through 11 this year, the total is 153,015, meaning 17,540 fewer people died in America during the first three weeks of March than could be reasonably expected. And the gap between historic deaths and weekly deaths is widening. For week 11, just 47,655 Americans died, 8,773 and 15% fewer than the average for week 11 in the prior four years. And while data on week 12 is not complete, it is trending similar to week 11 and will likely be down by 15% (around 8,700 deaths less than expected) even though 1,919 COVID-19 deaths were reported (in week beginning 3/22).

Now after deaths for the entire month of March are reported, the results show that deaths in the US this March are 15% less than the average of the past four years.

#41 ·
According to data obtained from the CDC's National Center for Health Statistics Mortality Surveillance System website, total U.S. deaths for the first three weeks of March are DOWN 10% from the average of the prior four years for the same three week period.

The average for weeks 9 through 11 for the four prior years was a total of 170,555 deaths. For weeks 9 through 11 this year, the total is 153,015, meaning 17,540 fewer people died in America during the first three weeks of March than could be reasonably expected. And the gap between historic deaths and weekly deaths is widening. For week 11, just 47,655 Americans died, 8,773 and 15% fewer than the average for week 11 in the prior four years. And while data on week 12 is not complete, it is trending similar to week 11 and will likely be down by 15% (around 8,700 deaths less than expected) even though 1,919 COVID-19 deaths were reported (in week beginning 3/22).

Now after deaths for the entire month of March are reported, the results show that deaths in the US this March are 15% less than the average of the past four years.
Then what are those dumpass doctors and nurses moaning about ?

#46 ·
I don't think Covid-19 is something to be taken lightly, but i do feel that as a country we're over-reacting.

I was looking at the BBC article on hospital deaths over the period where they've been testing for it. In my area (Glasgow) we've had over 3K deaths, 80 have been from covid, so only 3%. Yet we've shut the country down because of it.

The economists are now talking of a recession on the way the likes of the great depression, i wonder how many people died as a result of that? I'm thinking millions, and unfortunately i think we'll see that again.

Also more worrying is the amount of people i see on facebook etc... practically begging for marshal law, thats a dangerous path to go down. The longer this lockdown goes on the more people are going to say "f**k this" and start going outside, i might be one of them.

#47 ·
I don't think Covid-19 is something to be taken lightly, but i do feel that as a country we're over-reacting.

I was looking at the BBC article on hospital deaths over the period where they've been testing for it. In my area (Glasgow) we've had over 3K deaths, 80 have been from covid, so only 3%. Yet we've shut the country down because of it.

The economists are now talking of a recession on the way the likes of the great depression, i wonder how many people died as a result of that? I'm thinking millions, and unfortunately i think we'll see that again.

Also more worrying is the amount of people i see on facebook etc... practically begging for marshal law, thats a dangerous path to go down. The longer this lockdown goes on the more people are going to say "f**k this" and start going outside, i might be one of them.
You can already go outside.

#54 ·
What do the tin foil hat brigade make of the mass burial graves being dug in New York? Not sure why they'd go that far for a hoax.

BBC News - Coronavirus: New York ramps up mass burials amid outbreak
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52241221
BBC as a source hahahaha

Ah the old "They lie a little bit but not that much" why would you think there is a line? Again, psychopaths, no Empathy so you can't relate to them.

#58 ·

All predicted in 2014, as well as in the video I showed in another thread all predicting the Microchipping and forced Vaccinations that will wreck havock on our Immune systems and mental health.

Really not sure how much it will take to make you lot see this is whole thing is a scam for Control and profit, its starting to get a bit embarrassing now, when your ready, wake up.

But keep blaming the Weed, which I got some more of last night, lovely smoke in the Sun..

#59 ·

All predicted in 2014, as well as in the video I showed in another thread all predicting the Microchipping and forced Vaccinations that will wreck havock on our Immune systems and mental health.

Really not sure how much it will take to make you lot see this is whole thing is a scam for Control and profit, its starting to get a bit embarrassing now, when your ready, wake up.

But keep blaming the Weed, which I got some more of last night, lovely smoke in the Sun..
...yeah and when you are ready go back sleep!

#65 ·
World Health Organisation guidance for Management of Dead Bodies:

9. Should mass graves be used to speed up disposal of dead bodies?

Rapid mass burial of victims on public health grounds is not justified. Rushing to dispose of bodies without having taken photographs and relevant information from them, and without keeping track of the location of each body, traumatizes families and communities. If these simple steps to identify the greatest possible number of bodies are taken, serious social and legal consequences for families can be avoided. In exceptional circumstances, the use of communal graves as a form of temporary traceable storage and protection of dead bodies is acceptable if properly managed

https://www.who.int/hac/techguidance/management-of-dead-bodies-qanda/en/

#66 ·
World Health Organisation guidance for Management of Dead Bodies:

9. Should mass graves be used to speed up disposal of dead bodies?

Rapid mass burial of victims on public health grounds is not justified. Rushing to dispose of bodies without having taken photographs and relevant information from them, and without keeping track of the location of each body, traumatizes families and communities. If these simple steps to identify the greatest possible number of bodies are taken, serious social and legal consequences for families can be avoided. In exceptional circumstances, the use of communal graves as a form of temporary traceable storage and protection of dead bodies is acceptable if properly managed

https://www.who.int/hac/techguidance/management-of-dead-bodies-qanda/en/
The mass burial there are business as usual, they always bury those who can't pay for it or with no next of kin, at that site. Just happens at the moment, they can't keep up with the demand.

#82 ·
The majority of these conspiracy theories are actually true, but so what? What are we the people actually going to do about it?....Yep nothing.

It's like that one kid who you grew up with and always has the latest pair of expensive football boots but is just naturally crap at football.

#84 ·
I know this is actually the attitude I should take but I never do. I'm driven by what the facts and logic tell me but I do get irrationally wound up by people, who just blindly believe something, despite what logic and facts tell them and the other thing that winds me up, is people taking dubious sources as fact. I don't care what Dave says on his YouTube channel. If the experts have studied something, come to a conclusion and it's been published and peer reviewed. That's what I'm going with. You can make as many videos as you want, only a study of the same proportions could change my views.

#85 ·
Good stuff from Wylde, sick current, jtremml and the rest of the non sheeple.

Here's one.

What's more believable.

a) that the CIA would be implicit in flooding a region of it's own country with crack cocaine, to fund a guerrilla war in another country.

b ) we would be lied to regarding the origin/specifics of a virus that apparently started organically in the east but has caused an insignificant number of deaths in any eastern country but is being billed as the biggest crisis since WW2 in the West.

https://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/gary-webb-dark-alliance_n_5961748?ri18n=true&guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9jb25zZW50LnlhaG9vLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAKkWFgJCXOYGHqtiscA-qrBetg6-gT_8MQWSNYKIBACdDZXEXHmW9o0d475AjDgFh3Ql4xE-a1kFXodHzJzgYWQcdcnxHncXXvPnfhmeeYCZvY-MM08CU0MObT_K09VCTKinUTsmJwhoYZT_O2fJ0LzFqIETCs0LCVVH5TtRf49m

The lemmings will never believe anything that isn't right in front of their nose and even when in it is right in front of their nose, they'll still likely dismiss it if the powers that be spoon feed them something different.

The MSM could tell them black was white and they'd believe it.

#86 ·
Good stuff from Wylde, sick current, jtremml and the rest of the non sheeple.

Here's one.

What's more believable.

a) that the CIA would be implicit in flooding a region of it's own country with crack cocaine, to fund a guerrilla war in another country.

b ) we would be lied to regarding the origin/specifics of a virus that apparently started organically in the east but has caused an insignificant number of deaths in any eastern country but is being billed as the biggest crisis since WW2 in the West.

https://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/gary-webb-dark-alliance_n_5961748?ri18n=true&guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9jb25zZW50LnlhaG9vLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAKkWFgJCXOYGHqtiscA-qrBetg6-gT_8MQWSNYKIBACdDZXEXHmW9o0d475AjDgFh3Ql4xE-a1kFXodHzJzgYWQcdcnxHncXXvPnfhmeeYCZvY-MM08CU0MObT_K09VCTKinUTsmJwhoYZT_O2fJ0LzFqIETCs0LCVVH5TtRf49m

The lemmings will never believe anything that isn't right in front of their nose and even when in it is right in front of their nose, they'll still likely dismiss it if the powers that be spoon feed them something different.

The MSM could tell them black was white and they'd believe it.
As distasteful as it might have been, there's logic in what the CIA did. Keep the blacks down in their own country and keep cheap oil from the middle East amongst other things.

Why would all billionaires all be pedoes and how can we track everyone with vaccines using tech that hasn't been invited. If they really wanted to track 99% of us, they'd just ask apple or Google where we all are?

As for the origins of the virus, they may have just been wrong. As it looks like, it may have been around longer than we thought but again, there's evidence for that not just made up s**t and the fact it has pangolin DNA in it, would suggest, it originated in a fairly selected place, even if they got the date wrong.

#107 ·
OK, so by and large I've tried to stay out of this discussion. (bar the odd comment here and there :lol: , But here's my take on it all.....

Everyone has an agenda, whether it be mainstream media, youtube conspiracy theorists or random people on social media.

What do I believe? None of it, I think the truth is wrapped up somewhere in a mix of it all and is probably far weirder than any of us could possibly imagine. Either way what can I do about it?

Nothing, so I wont worry. Ill just carry on doing my small bit in the world, helping out where I can and doing right by others, that's good enough for me.

Happy Easter folks :thumb

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.