What is the safest oral?
 - That gives good quality muscle with little water retention
- Little sides and no (little) risk of Gyno
- Good for beginners 

Thanks

There isn’t really one. If there is it certainly isn’t Anavar. Var is mild on outward sides but it’s terrible for lipids, probably on a par with winstrol. If you want to keep things as “healthy” as possible stick to injectable test/mast.

18 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

There isn’t really one. If there is it certainly isn’t Anavar. Var is mild on outward sides but it’s terrible for lipids, probably on a par with winstrol. If you want to keep things as “healthy” as possible stick to injectable test/mast.

This is accurate imo.

For avoiding superficial sides like, acne, hairloss and gyno, anavar is a good choice.  

For avoiding some longer term sides like arterial calcification anavar is not a good choice.

2 hours ago, Sasnak said:

100% agree, but if one was to choose an oral based on efficacy and lack of side effects my advice would be to chose either tbol or anavar, tbol having an advantage in terms of its effects but anavar purely on the substantial amount of medical literature on the drug and the low androgenicity.

From viewing your threads, why do you actually want to try steroids..?

You seem to be very worried and cautious, which isn't bad, but surely you know your health is going to take a hit from this stuff? 

What are your cycle plans and what are your goals?

24 minutes ago, fakenattymatty said:

From viewing your threads, why do you actually want to try steroids..?

You seem to be very worried and cautious, which isn't bad, but surely you know your health is going to take a hit from this stuff? 

What are your cycle plans and what are your goals?

For real?! How you’ve got the audacity to make that comment or ask that question is beyond me. 

You have just made a thread asking for advice on pinning 10ml of short esters a week. But don’t know where to pin it or how much/ where?! Thats a bare minimum, bare minimum of 1g of oil. ONE GRAM OF OIL!! 

And you, you idiot. Are busting the OPs chops cause he’s uncertain what a starting dose of Var is?! What a gob shite you are.   

Wavefunction, is this you!

7 minutes ago, Endomorph84 said:

For real?! How you’ve got the audacity to make that comment or ask that question is beyond me. 

You have just made a thread asking for advice on pinning 10ml of short esters a week. But don’t know where to pin it or how much/ where?! Thats a bare minimum, bare minimum of 1g of oil. ONE GRAM OF OIL!! 

And you, you idiot. Are busting the OPs chops cause he’s uncertain what a starting dose of Var is?! What a gob shite you are.   

Wavefunction, is this you!

:rage:

I'm asking for people pinning regime when using short esters, because i haven't used short esters? I'm asking for people experiences on where they pin, when they've got to do around 3ml per day, or 7 injections.. per week..?

Also its not 1g of oil, its 1g of hormones but you know... 

OP isnt asking a minimum does of var, he's asking for a "safe" oral, which doesn't really exist...

16 minutes ago, fakenattymatty said:

:rage:

I'm asking for people pinning regime when using short esters, because i haven't used short esters? I'm asking for people experiences on where they pin, when they've got to do around 3ml per day, or 7 injections.. per week..?

Also its not 1g of oil, its 1g of hormones but you know... 

OP isnt asking a minimum does of var, he's asking for a "safe" oral, which doesn't really exist...

I know you’re asking a question, but so is OP. 

Also 10ml is 9.47g, to be precise. But you know..... 

Give OP a break fakenattypratty

Var is primarily metabolised in the kidneys (80% kidneys/20% liver). You can smash your liver to bits and it will most likely regenerate from a piece the size of your thumb. Kidneys are a different matter, once they're gone theyre gone. For me, this is why var is off the menu.

everything listed in the OP has nothing to do with how 'safe' a compound is

apart from "sides" which is then specifically stated as "gyno" concerns.

no orals are safe, they all hammer your blood work into the ground and interfere with digestion even if you don't directly notice it. 

for the lowest side effects you seem to be concerned with yes anavar is probably your best bet but get your blood work done after an anavar cycle and you decide how safe it really is.

9 hours ago, fakenattymatty said:

That would depend on the mg of gear per ml...?

At a bare minimum I said, fakepratty.

You're making yourself sound even more like a muppet, not sure that's possible tbh.

4 hours ago, Endomorph84 said:

Why aren't they mate?

The ethy group attached to the AAS gets broken down in the liver and is liver toxic.

13 hours ago, Iridium said:

The ethy group attached to the AAS gets broken down in the liver and is liver toxic.

Hahaha. Dr Iridium there. You said “Orals are not safe just pin test” and back it up with that lousy statement. After telling someone orals are unsafe and just to pin test. What a ridiculous thing to say.

Hepatotoxic will be the word you’re looking for.  Orals are safe indeed and as long as you take care and used sensibly, just like AAS.

I have ran a course of Var and Winy for 78 days and was perfectly fine. Of course, I used common sense (not sure you will know how to do that) and took the necessary precautions (you probably don’t know what these are either).

Pinning is equally as dangerous when you think about it (might be hard for you). For example pinning the Iliac artery. Or getting an abscess/ infection. But yet you say its ok to PIN test because it suits yourself, your wants/ needs. 

Before you make a ridiculous statement just have a little think and say to yourself “is this gonnna make me look like a wally?”. The answer is probably yes. 

Oh my days. This forum has had an influx of muppets lately, it honestly has.

Safety of ANY drug is dose dependant.

I have ran moderate to high doses of various oral steroids and my health markers have been fine with most of them bar a heavy oxy run in my early days.

I have had prescription drugs whack my markers out of line more than anavar has but that just goes to show ALL medications have adverse side affects on health markers not just steroids.

You might be one of the lucky ones who can get away with low or high doses of an oral with not much to worry about or you could neck a few tabs of D-Bol and keel over with kidney pain.

Regular blood tests are absolutely paramount In this game buddy and I cant stress that enough.

In short though if I had to pick "The safest oral steroid" I would go with andriol, but not very practical or efficient when compared to the alternatives of it available i.e.- injectables.

Danny

4 hours ago, Endomorph84 said:

Hahaha. Dr Iridium there. You said “Orals are not safe just pin test” and back it up with that lousy statement. After telling someone orals are unsafe and just to pin test. What a ridiculous thing to say.

Hepatotoxic will be the word you’re looking for.  Orals are safe indeed and as long as you take care and used sensibly, just like AAS.

I have ran a course of Var and Winy for 78 days and was perfectly fine. Of course, I used common sense (not sure you will know how to do that) and took the necessary precautions (you probably don’t know what these are either).

Pinning is equally as dangerous when you think about it (might be hard for you). For example pinning the Iliac artery. Or getting an abscess/ infection. But yet you say its ok to PIN test because it suits yourself, your wants/ needs. 

Before you make a ridiculous statement just have a little think and say to yourself “is this gonnna make me look like a wally?”. The answer is probably yes. 

Oh my days. This forum has had an influx of muppets lately, it honestly has.

Phahahahahah

Point noted no hard feelings mate

I'll leave it to the experts in future 

?