Sign in to follow this  
shazzer2406

First time Dnp log

For anyone who's interested in what dnp can do, how tough it is and if it's even worth it.

Break down of what I'm taking 200mg a day and lab is regal labs.

I'm actually 2nd day in, taking tablets at midday everyday.

Diet is mostly protein with one carb meal a day.

Body weight at start 16 stone body fat roughly 20 percent.

Not much to report just yet, immediately after taking tablet I get terrible acid reflux feeling which lasts about 20 minutes and then about 3 hours later I can feel my body start to warm up quite significantly followed by random sweats.

Also to add im on 200mg test e per week and training is whatever I can do at home with dumbells and a barbell with buckets of sand lol (damn this virus)

I was gonna run some DNP but then I thought about what if I catch the rona while on, Last time I used it I was beat tired breathless and f**ked I cant imagine you'd have a good time dealing with a respiratory infection on DNP

1 hour ago, Jakemaguire said:

I was gonna run some DNP but then I thought about what if I catch the rona while on, Last time I used it I was beat tired breathless and f**ked I cant imagine you'd have a good time dealing with a respiratory infection on DNP

Yeah I thought that but for me personally there's not a better time to run, it would be an absolute miracle if I caught it for one, we got enough food to last us months and Mrs has the place on full lockdown, no-one in no-one out, secondly cause of my work it would be a nightmare for me to try and run it and work so thought sod it now's the right time

7 days in not really much to say, body temp raising quite significantly, waking covered in sweat but it's actually quite bearable by setting up a fan, baths I sweat like a mad man so started having more showers

On 13/04/2020 at 3:30 PM, Jakemaguire said:

You still on 200mg a day? I've decided to run mine I've only got enough for 10 days at 300mg getting fat here in isolation 

Still on 200mg at the minute I don't see the need to up because I've l9st about a stone now.

On 17/04/2020 at 5:01 PM, shazzer2406 said:

Still on 200mg at the minute I don't see the need to up because I've l9st about a stone now.

Yes if your loosing weight at a fair rate no need to up it, and increase sides, get so lethargic you cant train etc.

That lab you said your using I've heard good things about them :rolleye11:

4 hours ago, lewdylewd said:

Yes if your loosing weight at a fair rate no need to up it, and increase sides, get so lethargic you cant train etc.

That lab you said your using I've heard good things about them :rolleye11:

How you gettin on with it op

9 hours ago, Simon90 said:

How you gettin on with it op

Finished with it now, I upped to 400 for last week and ended about 4 days ago, dropped from 16 stone to 14 stone 7 so definitely good results, few things to note, sides were easily manageable nothing like how I thought they would be and secondly I'd really like to try them while still working and training properly because I reckon the results could be even better to be honest, hard to keep a strict diet with all this going on

17 minutes ago, shazzer2406 said:

Finished with it now, I upped to 400 for last week and ended about 4 days ago, dropped from 16 stone to 14 stone 7 so definitely good results, few things to note, sides were easily manageable nothing like how I thought they would be and secondly I'd really like to try them while still working and training properly because I reckon the results could be even better to be honest, hard to keep a strict diet with all this going on

What cals were you on mate how’d you split your macros? I heard binging can be bad did you find it a problem 

I tried DNP once and never again. Could not train for shite, even getting off the sofa was an effort. I hate clen, but I'd rather use that over DNP for sure

On 11/05/2020 at 6:05 PM, Simon90 said:

What cals were you on mate how’d you split your macros? I heard binging can be bad did you find it a problem 

So I was aiming for 2200 cals with only 1 carb meal in the evening but you are absolutely right I'd be lying if I said the odd day I didn't binge eat on crap, the hunger I felt was insane like when I started eating I couldn't stop lol generally I was pretty strict but yeah the hunger is tough, I put that down to a few things boredom and dnp. I feel like if you were able to keep pretty busy in the day you'd forget about it though.

What I do find strange is how many people saying it was so bad they couldn't move up stairs or train on it, I figure either 1) mine was underdosed or 2) I'm just lucky with sides (like how tren effects different people) 

Overall I feel like I would do it again but it would be interesting to know the damage it does although the human body is very good at repairing itself so if done in moderation I really don't see it being an issue although that could strongly be me being incredibly naive 

On 13/05/2020 at 8:43 AM, shazzer2406 said:

So I was aiming for 2200 cals with only 1 carb meal in the evening but you are absolutely right I'd be lying if I said the odd day I didn't binge eat on crap, the hunger I felt was insane like when I started eating I couldn't stop lol generally I was pretty strict but yeah the hunger is tough, I put that down to a few things boredom and dnp. I feel like if you were able to keep pretty busy in the day you'd forget about it though.

What I do find strange is how many people saying it was so bad they couldn't move up stairs or train on it, I figure either 1) mine was underdosed or 2) I'm just lucky with sides (like how tren effects different people) 

Overall I feel like I would do it again but it would be interesting to know the damage it does although the human body is very good at repairing itself so if done in moderation I really don't see it being an issue although that could strongly be me being incredibly naive 

So you lost 21lb in about 3 weeks and your not convinced it was legit?

On 5/13/2020 at 8:43 AM, shazzer2406 said:

From my experience it's the opposite pal, Alot of people claiming not to be able to train or move while on DNP are;

1)  Taking overdosed DNP  (Lot of old DNP was overdosed)

2) Not drinking enough water

3) Getting too many Carbs, making them hotter

4) Lazy f**kers using it as an excuse

On 25/05/2020 at 10:46 AM, lewdylewd said:

So you lost 21lb in about 3 weeks and your not convinced it was legit?

No i wasnt claiming it wasnt legit alrhough i see how i worded it saying it was underdosed, i was more meaning if i was taking 400mg it was more like 300mg or something just cause of how easy i dealt with the sides but maybe im just lucky. Results show its legit and would recommend to anyone seriosly wanting to try it.