Jump to content
JABDUL

REAL OR FAKE. Androlics and blue hearts

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

SB labs are well expensive in Thailand. Asked about some winstrol I think and I'm sure they came in 5mg and cost almost £80! 

Supposed to be a top lab as well :(

That’s beyond a joke :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not worth paying that for them buddy for the sake of its reputation over the years or nostalgia, plenty of legit dosed ugl winny out their and at an higher strength also, although I did used to love the thai anabol 5's even when I had access to higher strength versions of said compound.

Danny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/04/2020 at 8:37 AM, Clubber Lang said:

market got flooded with with counterfeit DS dbol, different address on the labels, tablets were a slightly different colour and more speckled. The tablet edges werent sharpe, clean cut and def werent as potent.

My guy ditched them and got some SB Lab Dbol......omg they were better than the legit DS! Again, they quickly dried up and now theres nothing out there that i can think of really.

Pharmacom dbol and balkan dbol are comparable but I agree a good UGL is the best bet nowadays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JABDUL said:

@Shergar@Clubber Lang@MrBrightside@PsychedUp

What do you chaps think about buying gear over the counter from the pharmacies in Turkey? Supposed to be going in July that’s if this coronavirus doesn’t f**k it up.

 

personally i wouldnt touch it. Even turkey has been clamping down on their pharmacies and the black market.

my mate went over last summer, intelligent guy who knows his stuff, even he said it was terrible. Turkey is now full of posh looking UGLs, brands youve never heard of in amps etc. He didnt bother bringing anything back as he wouldnt use it himself so wouldnt pass anything on to mates.

heard you cant even get Cidos in Egypt now, mate came back empty handed from there too. He usually brings back 100s of Cidos which pay for his holiday, nothing this time.

again i wouldnt waste my time walking round and into pharmacies, i'll just see whats available over here, least i know its legit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JABDUL said:

@Shergar@Clubber Lang@MrBrightside@PsychedUp

What do you chaps think about buying gear over the counter from the pharmacies in Turkey? Supposed to be going in July that’s if this coronavirus doesn’t f**k it up.

 

I purchased some back in 2014 from a pharmacy in Antalya I think it was roughly £1.60 per amp so I was happy with that.

Apparently its a lot more expensive than that now so for me it’s not worth the bother of being pulled or being scammed and  even the proviron prices have gone silly I’ve heard.

I wasn’t greedy and just brought enough back for a short cycle so if I was pulled at customs I’d just say it was for personal use.

Im not fully clued up on the legalities of it all these days I think posting it home is a big no no but I assume many still  do.

If your pointed in the direction of a trusted chemist and can get it cheap enough then give it a go.

Danny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

personally i wouldnt touch it. Even turkey has been clamping down on their pharmacies and the black market.

my mate went over last summer, intelligent guy who knows his stuff, even he said it was terrible. Turkey is now full of posh looking UGLs, brands youve never heard of in amps etc. He didnt bother bringing anything back as he wouldnt use it himself so wouldnt pass anything on to mates.

heard you cant even get Cidos in Egypt now, mate came back empty handed from there too. He usually brings back 100s of Cidos which pay for his holiday, nothing this time.

again i wouldnt waste my time walking round and into pharmacies, i'll just see whats available over here, least i know its legit.

Cheers for the info mate. :thumb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Shergar said:

I purchased some back in 2014 from a pharmacy in Antalya I think it was roughly £1.60 per amp so I was happy with that.

Apparently its a lot more expensive than that now so for me it’s not worth the bother of being pulled or being scammed and  even the proviron prices have gone silly I’ve heard.

I wasn’t greedy and just brought enough back for a short cycle so if I was pulled at customs I’d just say it was for personal use.

Im not fully clued up on the legalities of it all these days I think posting it home is a big no no but I assume many still  do.

If your pointed in the direction of a trusted chemist and can get it cheap enough then give it a go.

Danny

Thanks man think I’ll give it a miss then. Thanks for info bud. :thumbup1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JABDUL said:

@Shergar@Clubber Lang@MrBrightside@PsychedUp

What do you chaps think about buying gear over the counter from the pharmacies in Turkey? Supposed to be going in July that’s if this coronavirus doesn’t f**k it up.

 

I only ever visit Thailand mate. Wife and kids love the place. A lot of gear is quite expensive there now. 

Bayer test e is near £100 for 20ml. 

Even rotexmedica test e is over £50 for 20ml. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

I only ever visit Thailand mate. Wife and kids love the place. A lot of gear is quite expensive there now. 

Bayer test e is near £100 for 20ml. 

Even rotexmedica test e is over £50 for 20ml. 

I’ve always wanted to go maybe next year I’ll go with the mrs and kids long flight though! :o cheers though bud and I don’t mind paying extra me aslong as it’s legit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎05‎/‎04‎/‎2020 at 7:05 PM, MrBrightside said:

I only ever visit Thailand mate. Wife and kids love the place. A lot of gear is quite expensive there now. 

Bayer test e is near £100 for 20ml. 

Even rotexmedica test e is over £50 for 20ml. 

part of that is the exchange rate has gotten worse as thai currency has become much stronger, the rotexmedica is spot on tho from mates who used it, said they didn't really notice much diff to the bayer stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Super -ingh said:

part of that is the exchange rate has gotten worse as thai currency has become much stronger, the rotexmedica is spot on tho from mates who used it, said they didn't really notice much diff to the bayer stuff

Good point about the exchange rate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×