Sign in to follow this  
vetran

Day 12

How is your lockdown relationship going ? my mrs is getting a bit fed up of seeing me now, she keeps saying ,why don’t you fck of in the kitchen and go talk to your ukm bum chum mates 

26 minutes ago, vetran said:

How is your lockdown relationship going ? my mrs is getting a bit fed up of seeing me now, she keeps saying ,why don’t you fck of in the kitchen and go talk to your ukm bum chum mates 

Ooooohhh!!!! Did somebody say....BUMMING!!

38 minutes ago, vetran said:

My hand doesn’t give back chat. :thumb

I worked today so last night my Mrs said she would go do the shopping today instead of tomorrow as I would be out. 

I said she should go when I'm home.like take it in turns being out. To give us some time apart.  Didn't go down to well. 

2 hours ago, vetran said:

At least you did as you were told. Should try and get a job as a UN peacekeeper, Vet. You’re clearly very adept at keeping the peace :thumb

31 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

At least you did as you were told. Should try and get a job as a UN peacekeeper, Vet. You’re clearly very adept at keeping the peace :thumb

She thinks I like it on here ,little does she no I carnt be  fckin doing with any of you