I been searching on the Forum  and am sure I read,  that instead of 125mg/wk , 250mg every 2 weeks is ok.

I believe that the'spike' in levels is more drastic ....but it is still OK. 

Thanks 

2 hours ago, CS72 said:

I been searching on the Forum  and am sure I read,  that instead of 125mg/wk , 250mg every 2 weeks is ok.

Thanks 

Too many veriables to say whether that will be fine for you mate. 

3 hours ago, CS72 said:

250mg every 2 weeks is ok.

I've been following this routine for a few months now and working well for me.

Liking less injections and not needing any extra AI over weekly jabs, so happy to continue.

1 hour ago, TERBO said:

I've been following this routine for a few months now and working well for me.

Liking less injections and not needing any extra AI over weekly jabs, so happy to continue.

Same here,  twice monthly jabs of just under 1ml, works fine for me.

You wont know til you try it.

From one side you will find the people that inject every 2 weeks. Then there are the ED people.

Im somewhere in the middle, i usually inject twice a week, at times i have also done once weekly injections and didnt feel any difference. I prefer injecting more often so i have less peaks of Estradiol ( in my case i would say that the high doses of hcg i use play a large role ), and its supposed to help long term for hematocrit,e tc

Guess so....will try it and see....been doing 0.5 ml weekly,  but can feel scarring now....alternating ass cheeks weekly.

Hope it will reduce by injecting 2/ month.

I prefer frequent dosing. I get a bit of acne if I only dose once a week, I personally would stay away from every 2 weeks but give it a try if it works it works..

If your concerned about the injections try using 3/4 inch 27g needles. No pain and less intimidating. I remember when I started using 1.5inch 23g needles, I used to hate it

It's not the  the frequency or fear of pinning, as I been blasting and going trt dose thereafter,  for about 4 yrs.

Just I can feel scarring in my ass cheeks now from frequently pinning.

16 hours ago, Malin said:

I'm surprised how many people in here seemingly can't stand pinning and look to inject at infrequent as possible, all at expense of risking side effects such as acne or higher bp due to hormone fluctuations

It's bit like accountants who hate calculators

Have you ever tried injecting a calculator? Horrible. 

I stick to 10 days max. Wouldn't go below once a week due to possible scar tissue buildup in quads as that's the only place that I pin. Realistically alot of us cruisers probably just do it roughly once a week and don't worry too much about it. 

On 30/03/2020 at 11:58 AM, CS72 said:

Thanks 

To be honest, you probably won't notice any.               " spike in levels"  

1 minute ago, MBR said:

To be honest, you probably won't notice any.               " spike in levels"  

Must agree with this. Never noticed a spike in levels at 250mg a week, 500mg, or 1000mg. 

A constant test level is hugely overrated imo.

1 hour ago, Mingster said:

Must agree with this. Never noticed a spike in levels at 250mg a week, 500mg, or 1000mg. 

A constant test level is hugely overrated imo.

It's actually quite opposite of overrated as trying to keep test levels stable is against the grain in here where everyone looks to pin as infrequently as possible

On 30/03/2020 at 10:46 PM, CS72 said:

It's not the  the frequency or fear of pinning, as I been blasting and going trt dose thereafter,  for about 4 yrs.

Just I can feel scarring in my ass cheeks now from frequently pinning.

Sounds more like you need to find a new site to pin rather than just using glutes. You thought about giving quads a go?

On 30/03/2020 at 11:58 AM, CS72 said:

Thanks 

What are you using for TRT ? 

If you are experiencing discomfort in injection sites then use some other sites, Quads are easy and recover well IME.

Actually I only used Quads as they are less problematic than Glutes for me. 

Ray Gin and dumbat,  yes I have cosidered quads, but the pip I get in my glutes,  will surely be in my quads.

Lol, can't be limping about for 3 days....but I have changed from Intex to Shinx as of last week.

On 30/03/2020 at 6:14 PM, CS72 said:

Guess so....will try it and see....been doing 0.5 ml weekly,  but can feel scarring now....alternating ass cheeks weekly.

Hope it will reduce by injecting 2/ month.

If you're only pinning 0.5ml at a time why don't you try subq with a slin pin. Ass fat is perfect for this with no pain or scar tissue to worry about.