Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
EpicSquats

Is China lying about their number of infections and deaths?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, EpicSquats said:

What do you think? I think it's probably much worse than what they're admitting to.

I'd assume everyone is playing with the numbers. Some will be more accurate than other sources, but it benefits those that do overestimate the pandemic because it pushes the narrative of that particular government/country. There is a lot of controversy surrounding China hiding the figures/trajectory of the virus but also the WHO have been been subscribing to the tactics of China by refusing to listen to other countries that were warning them before the outbreak.

I just read this article: https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/03/26/world-health-organization-faces-calls-for-leader-to-resign-over-coronavirus-failure/

It might be an interesting read for some. The big boss of WHO is being asked to resign due to his lack of transprency and also his involvement in the cover-up of other virus outbreaks in Ethopia. This is the guy, by the way, who is frontlining the main source of 'credible' information that many, if not all, western entities involved in researching and diagnosing coronavirus are going off. There is A LOT of politics going on behind this virus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if they wanted to tell the truth, I don’t think they could. It’s clear some people remain asymptomatic and others only get mild cases. With any luck, those will be very large groups that no country has counted yet are helping increase community immunity.  The roll out of testing for who has had it in the UK, rather than who has got it, should yield better overall figures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, LethweiUK said:

It’s not a very serious situation so I’m past caring.

It’s relative. If deaths are kept to 20k, that’s a 1 in 3000 chance of dying. If we say roughly 5% of those have no underlying condition, that’s very roughly a 1 in 60,000 chance for fit and healthy person. Averaged out, that’s about one per average sized town. But if the ‘underlying causes’ group include your parents, grandparents, aunties, uncles and neighbours then it will feel like a tragedy whether you statistically consider it one or not.

And the 20k is a fingers crossed, salt over the shoulder sort of a number.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

It’s relative. If deaths are kept to 20k, that’s a 1 in 3000 chance of dying. If we say roughly 5% of those have no underlying condition, that’s very roughly a 1 in 60,000 chance for fit and healthy person. Averaged out, that’s about one per average sized town. But if the ‘underlying causes’ group include your parents, grandparents, aunties, uncles and neighbours then it will feel like a tragedy whether you statistically consider it one or not.

And the 20k is a fingers crossed, salt over the shoulder sort of a number.

I see your point but air pollution, prescription medication, smoking, vaping, alcohol related deaths and most of all a bad diet which kills 11 million a year worldwide are never really headline news are they?

If one person dies yes it’s sad but if you’re old and it’s corona virus that gets you.....that’s life, life is unfair it always has been.

It’s blatantly obvious this situation has been manipulated by some governments mainly British and American.

The American media have launched an attack on China making them out to be the worst of the worst lol

Like the yanks and the British are angel’s! 
 

We sold 5bn worth of ordinance and more importantly the technical support to known tyrants around the world which was ruled unlawful in a court of law! how many innocent people did that kill? But our government seems to be sooooo concerned with saving lives right now?? Why I ask myself?

(PROFIT) In a nutshell that’s why this situation has been made into a pandemic.

Our government want to make a profit out of a mild crisis they always have done and always will!

Unfortunately it’ll be the general public picking up the bill just like last time when the banks f**ked us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LethweiUK said:

I see your point but air pollution, prescription medication, smoking, vaping, alcohol related deaths and most of all a bad diet which kills 11 million a year worldwide are never really headline news are they?

If one person dies yes it’s sad but if you’re old and it’s corona virus that gets you.....that’s life, life is unfair it always has been.

It’s blatantly obvious this situation has been manipulated by some governments mainly British and American.

The American media have launched an attack on China making them out to be the worst of the worst lol

Like the yanks and the British are angel’s! 
 

We sold 5bn worth of ordinance and more importantly the technical support to known tyrants around the world which was ruled unlawful in a court of law! how many innocent people did that kill? But our government seems to be sooooo concerned with saving lives right now?? Why I ask myself?

(PROFIT) In a nutshell that’s why this situation has been made into a pandemic.

Our government want to make a profit out of a mild crisis they always have done and always will!

Unfortunately it’ll be the general public picking up the bill just like last time when the banks f**ked us.

How the f**k do we profit from this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Fattynomore said:

WE the masses won't but someone somewhere will be making a fortune off this, Dyson for example. 

But you wouldn't cause mass hysteria over a pandemic for a very small select few companies to make a bit of money over the short term and it's not as if, dyson really needs much of a cash boost. Plus if you look at what's happening in America, it looks like the companies won't be profiting at all from these deals. Over all, this is a massive lose for nearly everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

For a county that has gone on a phenomenal borrowing and spending spree. Same as WW2. We never paid that off until the 1970's. 

https://theintercept.com/2020/03/13/big-pharma-drug-pricing-coronavirus-profits/

Here’s an example for you.

And another example is OxyContin the pharmaceutical HEROIN epidemic....Pandemic lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

For a county that has gone on a phenomenal borrowing and spending spree. Same as WW2. We never paid that off until the 1970's. 

I said on here a while back before the so called pandemic started...invest in gold!

Look at what’s happened with gold since I made that statement...gold doesn’t lie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LethweiUK said:

I said on here a while back before the so called pandemic started...invest in gold!

Look at what’s happened with gold since I made that statement...gold doesn’t lie.

There is no doubt some will benefit and there will always be profiteering but the state takes the hit meaning reduced spending, higher taxes, lower wages, higher prices etc. WW2 debt didn't lead to milk and honey for some considerable time. Financial crash of 2008 led to a massive shrinking of the state. 

Anyway, enjoy all your gold. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

There is no doubt some will benefit and there will always be profiteering but the state takes the hit meaning reduced spending, higher taxes, lower wages, higher prices etc. WW2 debt didn't lead to milk and honey for some considerable time. Financial crash of 2008 led to a massive shrinking of the state. 

Anyway, enjoy all your gold. 

The some are the manipulators of this whole situation.

Those manipulating this situation do not care about anything other than profit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×