UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Next cycle to go with test?

378 views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  Simon90 
#1 ·
Hi, so thinking of my next cycle, i will do testosterone as standard but dont know what to add along side it ""injectable""iv done some research and looked about and will explain my findings below, my goal is to build lean solid muscle.

masteron: i felt was my best option but seems quite expensive and considering its not even as strong as testosterone im concerned.

tren, nandrolone, npp: strongly do not want tren/deca dick so this completely put me off these.

regarding injectables i think this just about covers it?

would like to go for a long ester, thats about it really, any advice will be great, thanks

#2 ·
Test, Primo and some anavar is a great cycle.

Many fear their anavar and primo being faked and will spout they get nothing from it but if genuine then you will yield some great results if your diet is nailed and drink plenty of water.

Not too many sides with the above either but always best to keep an eye out and still take bloods but I've always been fine and much prefer it to running tren or winny and although mast is a good steroid I've had to be relatively low BF to notice the full benefits from it.

Danny

#4 ·
I know you've ruled out 19nor but you may be surprised how if run sensibility they produce less sides than 600 test. I rotate between 600 test. 300 test 300 nandrolone or 150 test, 225 tren, 200 mast e. I only do 10 weeks before at least 10 on trt to keep blood markers in check.

I get roughly the same results on the nand combo but a bit fuller. No acne or water retention. On the tren combo I get a good bit stronger and again, no water or spots.

Theres orals but they hit my appetite. Dhb as cracker says buy oil volume and pip can be a problem. Primo if you have deep pockets

#7 ·
I know you've ruled out 19nor but you may be surprised how if run sensibility they produce less sides than 600 test. I rotate between 600 test. 300 test 300 nandrolone or 150 test, 225 tren, 200 mast e. I only do 10 weeks before at least 10 on trt to keep blood markers in check.

I get roughly the same results on the nand combo but a bit fuller. No acne or water retention. On the tren combo I get a good bit stronger and again, no water or spots.

Theres orals but they hit my appetite. Dhb as cracker says buy oil volume and pip can be a problem. Primo if you have deep pockets
I'd have to agree with you. I've ran nandrolones ie NPP and nandrolone decanoate. Ive always ran my test higher and never suffered from any Ed issues. Just be smart use ancillieries like adex some like to use caber while on deca or NPP but I've never personally needed it in all the years I've used it.

#5 ·
Hi, so thinking of my next cycle, i will do testosterone as standard but dont know what to add along side it ""injectable""iv done some research and looked about and will explain my findings below, my goal is to build lean solid muscle.

masteron: i felt was my best option but seems quite expensive and considering its not even as strong as testosterone im concerned.

tren, nandrolone, npp: strongly do not want tren/deca dick so this completely put me off these.

would like to go for a long ester, thats about it really, any advice will be great, thanks
Well you're right, mast is not as strong as test...but apart from 19nors not many compounds are

My favourite cycle now is test/mast...upto around 600mg each. If you can't gain well on this there's something very wrong...unless of course you're an absolute monster

If you dont wanna run 19nors or orals this is the nicest cycle you can possibly run IMO. ..from both a gains and sides perspective

#6 ·
you could just add some EQ to whatever your last test cycle was. EQ is useful cos its just as anabolic as test but less androgenic, so its "milder" in terms of s**t like acne, hairy shoulders, melon sized prostate.

ive just tried EQ for the first time and its also a fairly useful AI in its own right. 600mg test with 300mg EQ gives me bloods on par with using arimidex at 0.5mg twice per week. your mileage will vary. was a very uneventful cycle as far as sides went as well. used 50mg var with it as well.

#9 ·

As noted by others I understand your concern but you don't need to be so worried about the 19nor compounds. I was shitting myself about deca dick but find it an incredibly useful addition to a cycle and in terms of sides practically benign. Yeah tren does indeed have sides - the worst in my opinion being heartburn / indigestion issues - so maybe save it for later.

#15 ·
Some will suffer very few sides from nandrolones, some will have loads, some (including myself) will get way worse sides from nandrolone than from tren...anxiety issues from deca/npp can be brutal

To advise someone they will get worse sides from one than the other...or one of them light on sides you would need a crystal ball lol

I'm not saying the op shouldn't run them...I'm saying he shouldn't expect his response to these compounds to mirror yours

#17 ·
How many cycles have you run so far?

What doses are you considering?

As Sasnak says Nandrolone would be a good option.

As to" Deca dick" this is very much down to the individual and dose dependant .

Masteron has its uses but is expensive and not much of a mass builder, more of a conditioning/finishing compound.

It can help with Tren side effects but isn`t a complete fix, I can still get prolactin issues when using Mast alongside Tren.

I would recommend trying Deca at a moderate dose, Test and Deca are a classic combination for good reason.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.