Sign in to follow this  
vetran

Day 7

It’s getting very silly now ,went in b and m to get some wood preservative  as you do on a nice day and they wouldent sell it to me as it’s non essential ,I told her that I want my fence to look nice when they come and collect me in the funeral car ,  what right have they to decide what’s not essential and what is ?

31 minutes ago, vetran said:

It’s getting very silly now ,went in b and m to get some wood preservative  as you do on a nice day and they wouldent sell it to me as it’s non essential ,I told her that I want my fence to look nice when they come and collect me in the funeral car ,  what right have they to decide what’s not essential and what is ?

It’s not essential unfortunately. 
Should’ve bought it  and stored it. Haha. 

Toilet siphon on it’s way out in one of ours. Seeing as I ain’t got no work to do I thought I’d see if I could get one and fix it. Screwfix click and collect this morning saw me right.

Ronseal is quite cheap on eBay at the minute mate, just a thought, no ques and no angry store assistants dictating what you can or cant have.

Danny

1 hour ago, vetran said:

Nice and positive I see, Vet! 

1 hour ago, vetran said:

What a piss Teak!! I hope you’re Oakay! 

49 minutes ago, Tricky said:

I laugh at the serious replies as if this actually happened 

It’s coming to Ireland tricky ,have you guys started stocking up on loo paper yet :thumbup1:

7 hours ago, vetran said:

It’s coming to Ireland tricky ,have you guys started stocking up on loo paper yet :thumbup1:

I haven’t been to the free state since they were spending punts