Arch.jpg

I think it’s a combo of skinny fat and loose skin...

So for some context I lost a s**t load of weight a while back and have been trying lately to put it back on in muscle. But with all that shredded weight I got some loose skin and a few stretch marks but that’s not my issue. 
When I sit down, I get rolls and I’ll try to include the pics of them here. And the ones that run across my stomach I’m okay with simply because they look healthy imo. But there’s this great big one that hangs over my trousers that I despise. 
I’m at an impasse as to how to deal with it simply because I get told on one hand that I don’t have any muscle and thus my skin and fat just slumps there but on the other I think it is fat and that it needs cutting.

its the same deal with my abs. I can see a rough outline on a good day but most of the time it’s flat or bloated (I was initially bulking but as of writing this, I’m having second thoughts).

some advice would be much appreciated :)EF8C1860-A13C-48B4-8798-7EA394A22B25.thumb.jpeg.71ad173439794566f15b37146570e9b1.jpegstanding up, you can see the stretch marks but I’d say for little or no muscle, looks normal.F63762BA-8D3F-41A8-A573-207D79FCF83B.thumb.jpeg.55ad74c04064710223e939ba3c96f262.jpegsat down, it just turns to s**t. It doesn’t look as bad when I am wearing no trousers but just the idea of it makes me think I need to cut.

On 27/03/2020 at 5:55 PM, Arch.jpg said:

So for some context I lost a s**t load of weight a while back and have been trying lately to put it back on in muscle. But with all that shredded weight I got some loose skin and a few stretch marks but that’s not my issue. 
When I sit down, I get rolls and I’ll try to include the pics of them here. And the ones that run across my stomach I’m okay with simply because they look healthy imo. But there’s this great big one that hangs over my trousers that I despise. 
I’m at an impasse as to how to deal with it simply because I get told on one hand that I don’t have any muscle and thus my skin and fat just slumps there but on the other I think it is fat and that it needs cutting.

its the same deal with my abs. I can see a rough outline on a good day but most of the time it’s flat or bloated (I was initially bulking but as of writing this, I’m having second thoughts).

some advice would be much appreciated :)EF8C1860-A13C-48B4-8798-7EA394A22B25.thumb.jpeg.71ad173439794566f15b37146570e9b1.jpegstanding up, you can see the stretch marks but I’d say for little or no muscle, looks normal.F63762BA-8D3F-41A8-A573-207D79FCF83B.thumb.jpeg.55ad74c04064710223e939ba3c96f262.jpegsat down, it just turns to s**t. It doesn’t look as bad when I am wearing no trousers but just the idea of it makes me think I need to cut.

I would eat at maintenance and keep protein high, if you're new to lifting you can build muscle and lose fat at the same time. Dont bulk or cut yet. 

The lose skin will go an the stretch marks will fade just gotta trust the process mate. I used to be 126kg and dieted down to 87kg.

I worked my way back up to 104kg, I’m now 98kg. My belly is flat, no lose skin. The stretch marks are there but you have to really look.

Just keep going mate. I promise it gets better