Mujlos

HCG question & Storing Test

So just had my first pin today, following Swole Trolls guide. Got 2 minor questions.

Storing Test E

I have 3 x 10ml vials of Test E 250. My Mrs is a nurse and has argued that now we have taken the cap off and pierced the bung, we should store the open one in the fridge... but I’ve read it should be kept at room temp? Thoughts?

HCG

I have some Samarth 5000iu HCG, it comes concentrated in a little sealed vial with a bung. It also comes with 1ml of sodium chloride water. If I mix the 1ml with the concentrate, can I leave it in the fridge for 6 weeks? Injecting 0.1ml a time?
Or should I freeze the shots in syringes?

1524F769-763D-4270-8904-AFFAF087CCC4.jpeg.fc9f3f8ed1d69a82a122fe9d18a0e82e.jpeg

I injected 0.1ml sub q today after my first test jab. And realised that I should have got BACS water.

Its currently sat in the fridge, in a sterilised container, in the bunged vial I mixed it in...

Thoughts?

2 hours ago, Mujlos said:

Thoughts?

Strange time to be starting a first cycle with what's going on in the world :huh:

Store vials in cool dark place away from light and moisture, and hcg sterile water is one time use, so best to load up and freeze syringes.

1 hour ago, TERBO said:

Strange time to be starting a first cycle with what's going on in the world :huh:

Store vials in cool dark place away from light and moisture, and hcg sterile water is one time use, so best to load up and freeze syringes.

I got some BACs water arriving Monday, so I think I’ll just mix what I’ve already made up with that then. Or could ditch and make another batch up fresh with the BACs once it arrives.

As for why I’m starting now... I work from home and it’s just me, the Mrs and the dog. Our income isn’t effected by the current situation luckily. I have a fully kitted out garage gym and a clean streak ahead of me. My stag do in Madrid was meant to be last week... cancelled... my trip to Bali on April 1st... cancelled. My wedding in July... no one knows! Probably cancelled. So the way I see it, I got ample time and need something to keep me busy stuck at home with no risk of leaving the country anytime soon! The cycle will stop me becoming lazy or eating crap!

Oh and I turn 28 on 6th April, maybe I’ll do chest on that day just for something to look forward too ? ?

4 hours ago, Mujlos said:

It also comes with 1ml of sodium chloride water. If I mix the 1ml with the concentrate, can I leave it in the fridge for 6 weeks? Injecting 0.1ml a time?
Or should I freeze the shots in syringes?

If using sodium water draw 10 pins and freeze them. Sodium water mix can be refrigerated but the water doesn’t contain benzyl alcohol that will inhibit bacterial growth. Whilst risk of infection is still low freezing is the better option.

When you get your bac water mix with 2 mil. You’ll see exactly what I mean as micro measuring with 1mil of water can be a bit tricky to get 10 even pins.

Bacs arrived yesterday. 

Added my 0.9ml to 4.1ml of the Bacs.

Now got 10 x 0.5ml shots of what should be 450iu.

I won’t mess up the next load and ensure i get 500iu per dose, I can’t see 50iu breaking the camels back

Wanted to throw in my 2 kind cents, no hate just giving info, take it or not.

Only difference between bacteriostatic water and sterile salt water is the bacterial growth.

Even mixing hcg with sterile salt water and keeping it in room temperature and closet it's potency wouldn't change much maybe 1% in one month, I've seen studies and lab test, you could send to lab analysis yourself who's skeptical. but it would have high probability some bacterial issue, but probably not enough that it would make a big problem, cause you use it in low dose and sub q, and the bacteria is the same you have most likely already in your environment.

all the food, bug bites (summer time), small scratches here and there you have everyday and so on will have much more bacteria in your blood than not mixing hcg with right water and not keeping it cold.

Not here to argue, everybody can do whatever they want it's fine but just giving warm kind advice. Not recommending this, but just saying,  i've used few month old already mixed hcg kept in room temp, and it worked fine, no inflammation or lost potency or anything. If you open and use one for a short time don't over sweat it.