Sign in to follow this  
Jackoffblades

Borris vs charles

Both will survive by the look of it. But if I had to guess one, I would say Boris, since he has probably mixed with loads of people and is probably exhausted from all the recent talks he's had to give etc.

Neither are affected like the news has you seeing how others have. It's your typical "Look, we are just like you normal people!" ploy to try and relate to the population so they feel those in higher places are on the same wavelength. They both have access to the healthcare system with a priority over anyone else, and they will get the best treatment without fail and without queues and without having to worry about NHS cuts.

Don't worry about these two, they've lived on another planet and their suffering is whether their upmarket grocer has delivered their premium daily groceries that costs more than everybody elses weekly shop

1 hour ago, daringhorse said:

Neither are affected like the news has you seeing how others have. It's your typical "Look, we are just like you normal people!" ploy to try and relate to the population so they feel those in higher places are on the same wavelength. They both have access to the healthcare system with a priority over anyone else, and they will get the best treatment without fail and without queues and without having to worry about NHS cuts.

Don't worry about these two, they've lived on another planet and their suffering is whether their upmarket grocer has delivered their premium daily groceries that costs more than everybody elses weekly shop

Well although Charles is 71 neither are really high risk, and I'm sure they would receive an early diagnosis.

However no matter how good your treatment, if you get a big viral load and it reaches your lungs quickly, theres not much that can stop that, and then theres not much that can stop pneumonia, and then if your body triggers a lethal erratic immune response well theres nothing you can do about that either.

Doubt either of them will be seriously I'll, but I bet if the Queen or Prince Phillip get it, no amount of tax payer funded world class health care will stop them getting seriously Ill or dying.

Point is there is NO TREATMENT. Either your body/immune system beats it or it doesnt. In hospital they just keep you comfortable, hydrated and if necessary keep you breathing with a ventilator while this fight goes on inside your body.

11 minutes ago, LethweiUK said:

I wonder who would cum first if they bummed?:confused1:

So you being the king of the ignorers, how do I set it so I don’t see anymore of your posts? I don’t need to be fair - I already know what virtually every one of them is going to be.

4 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

So you being the king of the ignorers, how do I set it so I don’t see anymore of your posts? I don’t need to be fair - I already know what virtually every one of them is going to be.

I’m ignoring you.

2 hours ago, lewdylewd said:

Well although Charles is 71 neither are really high risk, and I'm sure they would receive an early diagnosis.

However no matter how good your treatment, if you get a big viral load and it reaches your lungs quickly, theres not much that can stop that, and then theres not much that can stop pneumonia, and then if your body triggers a lethal erratic immune response well theres nothing you can do about that either.

Doubt either of them will be seriously I'll, but I bet if the Queen or Prince Phillip get it, no amount of tax payer funded world class health care will stop them getting seriously Ill or dying.

Point is there is NO TREATMENT. Either your body/immune system beats it or it doesnt. In hospital they just keep you comfortable, hydrated and if necessary keep you breathing with a ventilator while this fight goes on inside your body.

I think it's safe to say they won't die :) this is the hysteria that has been building for several weeks now, especially with the 'lockdown' rules in place. There are treatments for the symptoms the virus has, just not for the virus itself, but that makes sense considering it's new. Then again, we can and we do treat pneumonia. We do treat viruses all the time and thanks to the invention of penicillin and now it's analogues, we treat what normally killed millions of people every year, very easily. Of course the mainstream media want you to forget about that and of course the mainstream public will because they have an externally governed short attention span and memory. They are glued to whats happening now, and not the facts, stats and truths that are spread out throughout history. If someone said Genghis Khan was invading London, only those who were so blindly focused on the emotional content and their primitive and often mindless impulses, and the threats potential harms, would respond by actually believing it. Everyone else would sling a book from a shelf somewhere onto a table and tell these people to read a book on history. So whose running from Genghis? Well, if you program people to have a short memory they will gladly run from anything and they will attempt to drag their fellow neighbours with them, regardless of whether it's fact or fiction, past or present.

Also, you should remember that mild symptoms are the symptoms people confused for the common flu hence the confusion about whether it was just the common flu. Mild symptoms ARE the most common symptoms for this virus.These people with these symptoms recovered without any concerns. The severe instances are the ones where people died, or were severely ill and again, very few people have these symptoms because fortunately many people do not have multiple underlying conditions that in some way or another pertain to one another and therefore excaberate any side effects should something come along and trigger a negative reaction.  And also, not every single person on the planet or living in our countries are aged 70 or older.

12 hours ago, daringhorse said:

I think it's safe to say they won't die :) this is the hysteria that has been building for several weeks now, especially with the 'lockdown' rules in place. There are treatments for the symptoms the virus has, just not for the virus itself, but that makes sense considering it's new. Then again, we can and we do treat pneumonia. We do treat viruses all the time and thanks to the invention of penicillin and now it's analogues, we treat what normally killed millions of people every year, very easily. Of course the mainstream media want you to forget about that and of course the mainstream public will because they have an externally governed short attention span and memory. They are glued to whats happening now, and not the facts, stats and truths that are spread out throughout history. If someone said Genghis Khan was invading London, only those who were so blindly focused on the emotional content and their primitive and often mindless impulses, and the threats potential harms, would respond by actually believing it. Everyone else would sling a book from a shelf somewhere onto a table and tell these people to read a book on history. So whose running from Genghis? Well, if you program people to have a short memory they will gladly run from anything and they will attempt to drag their fellow neighbours with them, regardless of whether it's fact or fiction, past or present.

Also, you should remember that mild symptoms are the symptoms people confused for the common flu hence the confusion about whether it was just the common flu. Mild symptoms ARE the most common symptoms for this virus.These people with these symptoms recovered without any concerns. The severe instances are the ones where people died, or were severely ill and again, very few people have these symptoms because fortunately many people do not have multiple underlying conditions that in some way or another pertain to one another and therefore excaberate any side effects should something come along and trigger a negative reaction.  And also, not every single person on the planet or living in our countries are aged 70 or older.

Nope theres no treatment for pneumonia either, they can give you pain medication and try to keep your temperature down but you just have to rest, stay hydrated, and hope for the best, if your body beats it you live if not you die.

Penicillin does nothing to fight a virus, it helps fight bacterial infections only.

Do some fact checking next time dont just make stuff up to support your claims.