Sign in to follow this  
Shortbutstrong

Cv-19 when will it pass

3 hours ago, Rockstar618111 said:

6-12 weeks for lock down in U.K. 

international travel restricted for next 6-12 months

richer countries will be on top of it by end of summer but poorer countries won’t 

vaccine but summer 2021 to really stamp it out 

If that was the case I could honestly live with that. It's not knowing what is going to happen which is stressing me out a bit to be honest.

4 hours ago, Rockstar618111 said:

6-12 weeks for lock down in U.K. 

international travel restricted for next 6-12 months

richer countries will be on top of it by end of summer but poorer countries won’t 

vaccine but summer 2021 to really stamp it out 

This seems like a realistic time frame 

16 hours ago, monkeybiker said:

Option 2 is not really an option. People keep saying it's only a small amount that die but some need hospital treatment. If the hospitals fill up then they can't treat everybody and then a lot more die. The idea is to try and control it so everybody does not get sick at once. 

Fair point, but locking down every few months and grinding the country to a halt isn't really a viable option either

7 hours ago, jake87 said:

Bro do you even lift 

Yeah, not seriously though until I really got into strength training. Messed around here and there. How about you? I was top 5 in triathlons in my area and was going to compete in an Ironman to test myself but decided to get on the gear. My base has always been a solid work ethic in overall fitness. Never been an immensely strong guy, skinnier build naturally, although my squat and deadlift  jumped from 115 and 132.5 respectively to 160 and 170 in two four week training cycles just recently after several years away from serious lifting. Was expecting around 180 deadlift within 3-4 months of solid training, if the numbers were dialled in correctly and my training max calculated right.

Hope you find peace soon Jake :) not everybody out there in the world is out to wrong you and challenge you unnecessarily. I think we've all got enough on your plates right now with our own personal lives and how they are affected than having a d*ck measuring contest to see who lifts. We're not in high school anymore and besides, no-one wins when the winner is judged by their own personal success in life. You trolling me shows you're not really winning at anything other than getting worked up over strangers on a forum sharing their own perspectives. If you cant accept people are different and have their own thing going on and do their own thing then you're really having a difficult time integrating into society. Again, no point in d*ck measuring against someone who can't accept there are several billion people in this world who share it with him. That's the sign of a really insecure and challenged man in my opinion. So I'll leave my willy in my pants thanks. All the best though mate, good luck with your goals!

5 hours ago, paxman85. said:

The way you’ve done these calculations averaging out the deaths per month shows a pretty poor understanding on the mathematics of epidemics.    You’ve not accounted for exponential growth at all in just dividing the total deaths by 3

if in January there’s 100 deaths globally

in February Theres 1000 deaths globally

in March there’s 10k deaths globally (these numbers are still pretty small right now to worry about right?)

april 100k deaths

may 1 million deaths

june 10 million deaths

july 100 million deaths....

Onviously the growth will slow down at some point as it hits the inflection point and runs out of people to infect so it won’t infect that many people in reality but it’s just to demonstrate how saying oh it’s only infected x number of people in y time so far so it’s not a big deal is a pretty stupid thing to do.

I recommend giving this video a watch if you struggle with the concept of exponential growth 

What are people comparing this pandemic to? It's still nowhere near as deadly as any other severe pandemic in history. This is on the books. This is a fact. The numbers look frightening but you're only relying on the scaremongering and very small perspective provided by news sources and sensationalist YouTube channels that make their income dragging you in with click bait and grossly misleading content. So of course you'll find graphs that elaborately intend to scare the hell out of you because everyone is in on the group think and hysteria. If you find sources of information where the coronavirus madness has not yet infected (and not physically by infection of the virus itself) you'll see much more impartial and reliable data to compare this to.

It's being exaggerated deliberately. At the moment it's still nowhere near as deadly as any other severe pandemic we have encountered that had devastating consequences. It's been around officially for 5 months and so far it's killed 28,662 people. That is a small number compared to the yearly rate of people dying from cancer which equates to 683,333 monthly deaths, just from cancer, something we don't shut our entire world down for. Do you think cancer is a pandemic? Do you think we will reach the same levels of something we all take for granted and shun off while we go about our lives thinking it will never happen to us?

Cancer - 683,333 deaths per month
Coronavirus - 28,662 deaths in 5 months

Source: https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/understanding/statistics

Source: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

It's hard for people to let the reality sink in. They only see coronavirus but no-one is looking at the stats for many other illnesses and viruses, bugs, whatever you want to call them, which take out HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS every single month, and many MILLIONS every year and they do that silently and people just shrug their shoulders and follow the mantra "Its just life". And then they carry on with their lives. I suggest being more openminded and doing some research on other known illnesses and causes of death. You'll be blown away by how benign and disturbing this new coronavirus trend is, and not in terms of it's real impact, but in terms of how truly how exaggerated this really is.

This coronavirus is different. It's different because it's a coronavirus with it's own PR. The PR is doing the talking while the virus itself remains mysteriously absent from any rational debate.

Talk about keeping your dick in your pants AFTER spouting all your physical achievements and lifts.

Nice dick mate. Shut me right up there! Icing on the cake - proceeds to physco analyse me based on an age old quote used in jest on bodybuilding forums for the last 15 years  

Fair play you're a word Smith that's about it here 

24 minutes ago, daringhorse said:

Yeah, not seriously though until I really got into strength training. Messed around here and there. How about you? I was top 5 in triathlons in my area and was going to compete in an Ironman to test myself but decided to get on the gear. My base has always been a solid work ethic in overall fitness. Never been an immensely strong guy, skinnier build naturally, although my squat and deadlift  jumped from 115 and 132.5 respectively to 160 and 170 in two four week training cycles just recently after several years away from serious lifting. Was expecting around 180 deadlift within 3-4 months of solid training, if the numbers were dialled in correctly and my training max calculated right.

Hope you find peace soon Jake :) not everybody out there in the world is out to wrong you and challenge you unnecessarily. I think we've all got enough on your plates right now with our own personal lives and how they are affected than having a d*ck measuring contest to see who lifts. We're not in high school anymore and besides, no-one wins when the winner is judged by their own personal success in life. You trolling me shows you're not really winning at anything other than getting worked up over strangers on a forum sharing their own perspectives. If you cant accept people are different and have their own thing going on and do their own thing then you're really having a difficult time integrating into society. Again, no point in d*ck measuring against someone who can't accept there are several billion people in this world who share it with him. That's the sign of a really insecure and challenged man in my opinion. So I'll leave my willy in my pants thanks. All the best though mate, good luck with your goals!

What are people comparing this pandemic to? It's still nowhere near as deadly as any other severe pandemic in history. This is on the books. This is a fact. The numbers look frightening but you're only relying on the scaremongering and very small perspective provided by news sources and sensationalist YouTube channels that make their income dragging you in with click bait and grossly misleading content. So of course you'll find graphs that elaborately intend to scare the hell out of you because everyone is in on the group think and hysteria. If you find sources of information where the coronavirus madness has not yet infected (and not physically by infection of the virus itself) you'll see much more impartial and reliable data to compare this to.

It's being exaggerated deliberately. At the moment it's still nowhere near as deadly as any other severe pandemic we have encountered that had devastating consequences. It's been around officially for 5 months and so far it's killed 28,662 people. That is a small number compared to the yearly rate of people dying from cancer which equates to 683,333 monthly deaths, just from cancer, something we don't shut our entire world down for. Do you think cancer is a pandemic? Do you think we will reach the same levels of something we all take for granted and shun off while we go about our lives thinking it will never happen to us?

Cancer - 683,333 deaths per month
Coronavirus - 28,662 deaths in 5 months

Source: https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/understanding/statistics

Source: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

It's hard for people to let the reality sink in. They only see coronavirus but no-one is looking at the stats for many other illnesses and viruses, bugs, whatever you want to call them, which take out HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS every single month, and many MILLIONS every year and they do that silently and people just shrug their shoulders and follow the mantra "Its just life". And then they carry on with their lives. I suggest being more openminded and doing some research on other known illnesses and causes of death. You'll be blown away by how benign and disturbing this new coronavirus trend is, and not in terms of it's real impact, but in terms of how truly how exaggerated this really is.

This coronavirus is different. It's different because it's a coronavirus with it's own PR. The PR is doing the talking while the virus itself remains mysteriously absent from any rational debate.

All mass pandemics start with small numbers that then grow exponentially as more people get infected, this is a universal rule for how the spread of disease works.   Also what about that video is sensationalist or fear mongering?   It was just maths,  it didn’t express any opinions or anything like that it just broke down the numbers and the spread using maths,  after all the spread of a disease is at its core, a mathematical problem.    You’ve just responded by comparing cancer deaths to c19 deaths per month even though I just explain how invalid this comparison is in my last post

2 hours ago, paxman85. said:

All mass pandemics start with small numbers that then grow exponentially as more people get infected, this is a universal rule for how the spread of disease works.   Also what about that video is sensationalist or fear mongering?   It was just maths,  it didn’t express any opinions or anything like that it just broke down the numbers and the spread using maths,  after all the spread of a disease is at its core, a mathematical problem.    You’ve just responded by comparing cancer deaths to c19 deaths per month even though I just explain how invalid this comparison is in my last post

It's not bad :) I've been saying this for days now on this forum, and my perspective hasn't changed. The virus seems very real and it may be growing but it's continuing to critically affect not even two noughts of 1% of the worldwide population. This means it's not endangering our way of life nor crumbling our economies. That is final. Unless it mutates significantly enough to affect everybody time and time again with or without isolation, treatment, built up immunity etc it's like the seasonal flu in that it will cause the same damage, if not slightly more, than what the seasonal flu does every year. What is doing all the endangering is the ACTUAL narrative.

Watch this YouTube video. This is Event 201. A real life simulation held on the coronavirus at the same time last year the actual virus first was reported. This is not a fake conference, it's not a joke, these are real people who have the authority and the assets and the connections to inforce the measures they are discussing in this video. The measures we are now enforced to respect and let dictate our lives for the forseeable. Again, this happened around the SAME TIME the actual virus was first reported. Don't you find that coincidental? The WTC collapse had a military simulation event days prior, and on the same day of, the actual plane hihackings. This can be confirmed by the air traffic control people who were confused as to whether it was still a simulation/drill exercise or whether it was a real emergency. Many didn't push the button because they were instructed by the military there was a military simulation being performed and anything that happened was part of that. A few moments later, the planes the military said would hit the WTC hit the WTC. The same thing is happening here only it's not war in the same way, it's a far less dramatic and devastating way of orchestrating the inevitable without public awareness they were involved the actual events that happen.

This is what is in the ACTUAL video description;
" The exercise illustrated the pandemic preparedness efforts needed to diminish the large-scale economic and societal consequences of a severe pandemic. "

Here's the video:

Again, remember, this was at a stage of collective awareness where NO-ONE knew what was going to happen or how, other than these people in this conference. And it makes you wonder, if these guys were going through a simulation about this, that means it's also been a debate among governments and health organizations and affiliated entities for a long time. And this coincides with the fact that many countries have already brought into force overarching medical martial law bills that were created for exactly these scenarios, only now they end up being real. That's also a coincidence. It almost seems premeditated.

Judge for yourself. One thing you cannot argue the authenticity of is the creators of the video. The Center for Health Security is a very real entity. Unlike many of the pseudo-scientific YouTube videos out there by entrepeuners who have found their fame and exposure through playing video games and click bait content.

https://biohackinfo.com/news-bill-gates-id2020-vaccine-implant-covid-19-digital-certificates/

But I'm sure the retards here along with the general public will clap from their living rooms for this too.  I'm honestly ashamed to be English/Anglo Saxon after witnessing how servile the people are to their degenerate psychotic masters 

The level of double speak around us is frightening and you've got your own people spying on their fellow man over a manufactured epidemic designed to put the boot to your face. 

1 hour ago, Phil_tuggins said:

https://biohackinfo.com/news-bill-gates-id2020-vaccine-implant-covid-19-digital-certificates/

But I'm sure the retards here along with the general public will clap from their living rooms for this too.  I'm honestly ashamed to be English/Anglo Saxon after witnessing how servile the people are to their degenerate psychotic masters 

The level of double speak around us is frightening and you've got your own people spying on their fellow man over a manufactured epidemic designed to put the boot to your face. 

I wouldn't say retards. Some people don't want to see anything other than that which reinforces their own reality no matter how delusional, superficial or factually incorrect and broken it might be. You gotta remember people put their entire identities on what they believe in and what they think life is all about. When you question them you're potentially poking holes in their own existence. That's a fairly threatening thing to someone who might be so rigid and small minded in their perceptions of reality they only see failure and inferiority from any challenging perspective.

You can't fix societal issues with violence. You solve it with effective communication skills and building healthy stable relationships built on trust, compassion, respect, understanding, boundaries etc. There's very little of that in mainstream society other than what are basic rights to live in peace and with privacy. So you're only making it worse doing violence with words when it just stokes the fire and just fuels people's desire to get angry and jealous and bitter, and lowers the atmosphere to their level.

Just gotta walk away and find the people who resonate with you and are conduits in your life journey.

1 hour ago, daringhorse said:

I wouldn't say retards. Some people don't want to see anything other than that which reinforces their own reality no matter how delusional, superficial or factually incorrect and broken it might be. You gotta remember people put their entire identities on what they believe in and what they think life is all about. When you question them you're potentially poking holes in their own existence. That's a fairly threatening thing to someone who might be so rigid and small minded in their perceptions of reality they only see failure and inferiority from any challenging perspective.

You can't fix societal issues with violence. You solve it with effective communication skills and building healthy stable relationships built on trust, compassion, respect, understanding, boundaries etc. There's very little of that in mainstream society other than what are basic rights to live in peace and with privacy. So you're only making it worse doing violence with words when it just stokes the fire and just fuels people's desire to get angry and jealous and bitter, and lowers the atmosphere to their level.

Just gotta walk away and find the people who resonate with you and are conduits in your life journey.

I agree 

Most of course aren't retarded or mentally challenged at all, spell-bound would be a better term.

This 1984/brave new world hybrid will continue uamabaited yes unless a significant amount of people can truly see the top to bottom level of facade. 

However, this psychotic paedophilic predatory mafia will never stopped only through mass awareness of humanity and then subsequently heeded via dialogue as they create the legal system the political system, financial and monetary systems. Throughout their 300+ Years of domination they have metted out sheer brutality and would only understand brutality in kind. 

It's amazing that people fall for the continued "under threat" narrative. The media is lock stock and owned by the cartel and have been exposed with their lies. People have a short memory. Look at the twin towers,  a monstrous lie which led to Afghanistan being invaded. Remember WMD's ? 45mins i recall, being pumped into the airwaves 24/7 even that led a lot of people to question it and over a million protested in London. But now we are led to believe the honesty of the media corps?? You have not even the so called (bogus) Elected officials not running the country but largely un-known technocrats. 

Last thing, did anyone notice that when the parliament past the corona act that the opposition  (Corbyn) did and said absolutely nothing when our civil liberties were being stripped away? And he was a supposed champion for the oppressed. It's a horse and pony show

15 hours ago, daringhorse said:

It's not bad :) I've been saying this for days now on this forum, and my perspective hasn't changed. The virus seems very real and it may be growing but it's continuing to critically affect not even two noughts of 1% of the worldwide population. This means it's not endangering our way of life nor crumbling our economies. That is final. Unless it mutates significantly enough to affect everybody time and time again with or without isolation, treatment, built up immunity etc it's like the seasonal flu in that it will cause the same damage, if not slightly more, than what the seasonal flu does every year. What is doing all the endangering is the ACTUAL narrative.

Watch this YouTube video. This is Event 201. A real life simulation held on the coronavirus at the same time last year the actual virus first was reported. This is not a fake conference, it's not a joke, these are real people who have the authority and the assets and the connections to inforce the measures they are discussing in this video. The measures we are now enforced to respect and let dictate our lives for the forseeable. Again, this happened around the SAME TIME the actual virus was first reported. Don't you find that coincidental? The WTC collapse had a military simulation event days prior, and on the same day of, the actual plane hihackings. This can be confirmed by the air traffic control people who were confused as to whether it was still a simulation/drill exercise or whether it was a real emergency. Many didn't push the button because they were instructed by the military there was a military simulation being performed and anything that happened was part of that. A few moments later, the planes the military said would hit the WTC hit the WTC. The same thing is happening here only it's not war in the same way, it's a far less dramatic and devastating way of orchestrating the inevitable without public awareness they were involved the actual events that happen.

This is what is in the ACTUAL video description;
" The exercise illustrated the pandemic preparedness efforts needed to diminish the large-scale economic and societal consequences of a severe pandemic. "

Here's the video:

Again, remember, this was at a stage of collective awareness where NO-ONE knew what was going to happen or how, other than these people in this conference. And it makes you wonder, if these guys were going through a simulation about this, that means it's also been a debate among governments and health organizations and affiliated entities for a long time. And this coincides with the fact that many countries have already brought into force overarching medical martial law bills that were created for exactly these scenarios, only now they end up being real. That's also a coincidence. It almost seems premeditated.

Judge for yourself. One thing you cannot argue the authenticity of is the creators of the video. The Center for Health Security is a very real entity. Unlike many of the pseudo-scientific YouTube videos out there by entrepeuners who have found their fame and exposure through playing video games and click bait content.

You keep giving really long winded answers to simple questions that completley deviate off the point, I’m not interested really in the politics or psychoanalysis type stuff you keep posting, to be honest I’m not that knowledgable at that’s stuff, I do however have a good understanding of maths and exponential growth that you still seem to struggle to grasp.   I have three main issues with your claims regarding the virus

1). You claimed it wouldn’t grow exponentially with no justification for why it wouldn’t, if the virus stops growing it will be because of the lockdown/social distancing measures not because the virus just decided it didn’t want to infect any more pople

2). You said this pandemic is no where near as deadly as pandemics of the past but this pandemic is still on going and pandemic of the past have reached their conclusion and we therefore no how many people died from them.   Every single mass pandemic begins with initially small numbers, that’s how the spread of disease works, so you can’t say this pandemic isn’t a particularly bad one because it’s only killed x number of people, the important thing in an ongoing pandemic isn’t the number of people it’s killed, the important thing is the rate of growth, as this is what is gonna have most influence on the final death/kill count.

3) you say the pandemic is insignificant because it’s killed far less people than things like cancer or the flu (actually on a daily basis flu kills 1k people cv-19 killed 3.5k yesterday and grows everyday).   This isn’t a valid comparison because let’s say we have a day, let’s call this day, ‘day 1’

on day 1 cancer kills 20’000 people

flu kills 1000 people 

C19 kills 3.5k people

on day 10 cancer kills 20’000 people again

flu kills 1000 people again

C19 kills perhaps 7’000 people

on day 30 cancer kills 20’000 people again

C19 kills 30’000 people

obviouslt the actual growth rate of C19 could be different in reality, but the point still stands you can’t compare it to other causes of death that stay the same every single day/month because they’re established causes of death vs something like covid which grows every single day

20 hours ago, jake87 said:

Talk about keeping your dick in your pants AFTER spouting all your physical achievements and lifts.

If his lifts were any good he would have bragged about them too

3 hours ago, paxman85. said:

You keep giving really long winded answers to simple questions that completley deviate off the point, I’m not interested really in the politics or psychoanalysis type stuff you keep posting, to be honest I’m not that knowledgable at that’s stuff, I do however have a good understanding of maths and exponential growth that you still seem to struggle to grasp.   I have three main issues with your claims regarding the virus

1). You claimed it wouldn’t grow exponentially with no justification for why it wouldn’t, if the virus stops growing it will be because of the lockdown/social distancing measures not because the virus just decided it didn’t want to infect any more pople

2). You said this pandemic is no where near as deadly as pandemics of the past but this pandemic is still on going and pandemic of the past have reached their conclusion and we therefore no how many people died from them.   Every single mass pandemic begins with initially small numbers, that’s how the spread of disease works, so you can’t say this pandemic isn’t a particularly bad one because it’s only killed x number of people, the important thing in an ongoing pandemic isn’t the number of people it’s killed, the important thing is the rate of growth, as this is what is gonna have most influence on the final death/kill count.

3) you say the pandemic is insignificant because it’s killed far less people than things like cancer or the flu (actually on a daily basis flu kills 1k people cv-19 killed 3.5k yesterday and grows everyday).   This isn’t a valid comparison because let’s say we have a day, let’s call this day, ‘day 1’

on day 1 cancer kills 20’000 people

flu kills 1000 people 

C19 kills 3.5k people

on day 10 cancer kills 20’000 people again

C19 kills perhaps 7’000 people

on day 30 cancer kills 20’000 people again

C19 kills 30’000 people

obviouslt the actual growth rate of C19 could be different in reality, but the point still stands you can’t compare it to other causes of death that stay the same every single day/month because they’re established causes of death vs something like covid which grows every single day

It's not as bad as it's being made out mate. Honest. It's not an attack against you or anyone else :) this is being said by top leading scientists and researchers. 99% of this virus is fake news, a hoax, exaggerated, call it what you will. You can rehash it all you want but you're just refusing to see things any other way than how the masses see it. The masses only a decade or two ago beleived we should bomb the sh*t out of the Middle East. Why? I don't know. Because we're British! And we love our country! And we're being told that bad people are coming over in their droves to sink our island! A few Union Jacks on our tabloid papers and people couldn't hold back their tears and found themselves granting their government permission to invade other countries. That was a state of emergency. The same rules applied, we just weren't locked up in our own homes.

So far over two decades of fighting in the Middle East for this so-called war on terror, we've had 10 incidents over here.
Just to put that into perspective, there were more terrorist attacks in the UK in the 90s alone than there EVER has been terrorist attacks by Islamic terrorists in the history of the entire war in the Middle East. Now that's terror. Nobody was doubting how powerful and deadly the IRA were.
I say all that because we can look back and we can think about this stuff and we instantly know what we are told about these so-called 'wars' and global emergencies, are actually completely fabricated. We compare the facts with the bullsh*t and nothing adds up. We look at the promises, the charts, graphs, stats and still nope, nothing adds up.

Trust me. This is just another war mate :) And wars like ours are really PR stunts for changing how society works without forcing it on the people. Is the virus real? Yep. Is it killing people? Yep. Has it killed you yet? No. Has it killed me? No. Will it kill most people? No. Will it kill even 1% of the population? No. Just work it out. Let go of the primitive instincts to panic and fear for your life and the lives of others. You're only making yourself more sick, potentially making others more sick, and you're just becoming a victim to the narrative.

All the best

EDIT: Check this video out. This is from one of the world leaders in this subject who heads a research center at Stanford University (arguably far more qualified than many of us).

1 hour ago, daringhorse said:

It's not as bad as it's being made out mate. Honest. It's not an attack against you or anyone else :) this is being said by top leading scientists and researchers. 99% of this virus is fake news, a hoax, exaggerated, call it what you will. You can rehash it all you want but you're just refusing to see things any other way than how the masses see it. The masses only a decade or two ago beleived we should bomb the sh*t out of the Middle East. Why? I don't know. Because we're British! And we love our country! And we're being told that bad people are coming over in their droves to sink our island! A few Union Jacks on our tabloid papers and people couldn't hold back their tears and found themselves granting their government permission to invade other countries. That was a state of emergency. The same rules applied, we just weren't locked up in our own homes.

So far over two decades of fighting in the Middle East for this so-called war on terror, we've had 10 incidents over here.
Just to put that into perspective, there were more terrorist attacks in the UK in the 90s alone than there EVER has been terrorist attacks by Islamic terrorists in the history of the entire war in the Middle East. Now that's terror. Nobody was doubting how powerful and deadly the IRA were.
I say all that because we can look back and we can think about this stuff and we instantly know what we are told about these so-called 'wars' and global emergencies, are actually completely fabricated. We compare the facts with the bullsh*t and nothing adds up. We look at the promises, the charts, graphs, stats and still nope, nothing adds up.

Trust me. This is just another war mate :) And wars like ours are really PR stunts for changing how society works without forcing it on the people. Is the virus real? Yep. Is it killing people? Yep. Has it killed you yet? No. Has it killed me? No. Will it kill most people? No. Will it kill even 1% of the population? No. Just work it out. Let go of the primitive instincts to panic and fear for your life and the lives of others. You're only making yourself more sick, potentially making others more sick, and you're just becoming a victim to the narrative.

All the best

EDIT: Check this video out. This is from one of the world leaders in this subject who heads a research center at Stanford University (arguably far more qualified than many of us).

Most epidemiologists think this virus is a pretty serious issue.   Even killing 0.1% of the worlds population is a pretty huge catastrophe almost unprecedented in modern times.   Of course it’s not apocalyptic, ive never claimed it is,  but it’s defo got the poptential to cause millions of deaths, perhaps even 10s of millions