UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Cv-19 when will it pass

891 views 89 replies 21 participants last post by  paxman85. 
#1 ·
When do you think the corona virus passes and we go back to normal ?with the look at Italy Spain and others in Europe I think it's all summer poissibly rest of the year. Friend of mine says come may well have forgotten all about it.

#3 ·
Realistically the government can't afford to have all businesses on lockdown longterm. They've offered bailout plans but that money isn't an infinite pot of gold.

Once the peak has hit, in about 2/3 weeks those in the know will have isolated the hot spot areas and implemented more stringent measures there whilst reducing the lockdown in areas not so affected. I'm thinking travel between towns/cities will be restricted but if controlled now like it seems to be doing so I'd give it till around May when we are semi back to normal.

Alot of the shops in my town have put signs up saying they'll be open again on 4th April but that seems abit too optimistic.

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
It's being exaggerated thats for sure. When you look at the numbers, there are a few THOUSAND cases. If we say there are 70+million people in the UK right now, 9533 cases have been identified. That's 0.020% of the population. When we talk about deaths it's 0.0010%. So the coronavirus so far has effected not even 1% of the population. And it's killed so little that it's several noughts of 1%. We would need 700,000 POSITIVE cases in the UK for it to have affected 1% of the entire population. At the moment that's not even the TOTAL number of cases in the world. The total number is about 500,000. It's probably rising but that's out of SEVERAL BILLION. So the percentage of people affected IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW is.... 0.0006%.

To put this into perspective, the Black Death, a real pandemic in the medieval ages, killed 70,000,000 to 200,000,000 people in 5 years. In terms of the UK that's the UK gone, no-one lives, or very very few.
Influenza, or the flu as it's known, kills 290,000 to 650,000 per year as per the yearly outbreak. We would need hundreds of thousands of people to die within the next year to compare this pandemic to anything historical that was severe enough to wipe out large parts of the population. The graphs/data don't lie, that's not going to happen. The total number of cases are increasing as are the deaths but in conjuction with a long term forecast, it would take several decades (10-20 years) for this virus to cause the damage others have done in the past.
Common examples of the flu causing serious damage is the Spanish flu in 1918 which killed at the lower end 15,000,000 people in 2 years. If we put that back into context with the UK, that's 21.42% of the entire population of the UK gone in 2 years. 2 years! That's some SERIOUS numbers and many of your friends and family would have died or people you knew and people they knew. That's going to have a serious effect on your community. Another example is the Chinese flu, lasting from around 1956 to 1958, killed 1-4 million people (depending on sources).

The coronavirus, if we determine by it's onset and first cases (roughly October/November 2019) has killed around 25,000 people. Most of these deaths are in those 80+ years old and with underlying, usually MULTIPLE, health conditions. Anyone upto aged 40 the numbers show 0.2% of likelihood of death pertaining to the coronavirus. The biggest factor is cardiovascular disease. 84% have recovered so far from the virus. 84%, not 14%, not 4%, 84% and that's because most have MILD symptoms of the virus which is similiar to the mild symptoms of the flu. 5% of total number of cases so far IN THE ENTIRE WORLD are critical. The growth factor of the virus has been diminishing for SEVERAL months and peaked in past months.

Sources:
https://www.worldometers.info

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/populationestimates/timeseries/ukpop/pop

https://en.wikipedia.org

https://percentagecalculator.net/

#17 ·
It's being exaggerated thats for sure. When you look at the numbers, there are a few THOUSAND cases. If we say there are 70+million people in the UK right now, 9533 cases have been identified. That's 0.020% of the population. When we talk about deaths it's 0.0010%. So the coronavirus so far has effected not even 1% of the population. And it's killed so little that it's several noughts of 1%. We would need 700,000 POSITIVE cases in the UK for it to have affected 1% of the entire population. At the moment that's not even the TOTAL number of cases in the world. The total number is about 500,000. It's probably rising but that's out of SEVERAL BILLION. So the percentage of people affected IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW is.... 0.0006%.

To put this into perspective, the Black Death, a real pandemic in the medieval ages, killed 70,000,000 to 200,000,000 people in 5 years. In terms of the UK that's the UK gone, no-one lives, or very very few.
Influenza, or the flu as it's known, kills 290,000 to 650,000 per year as per the yearly outbreak. We would need hundreds of thousands of people to die within the next year to compare this pandemic to anything historical that was severe enough to wipe out large parts of the population. The graphs/data don't lie, that's not going to happen. The total number of cases are increasing as are the deaths but in conjuction with a long term forecast, it would take several decades (10-20 years) for this virus to cause the damage others have done in the past.
Common examples of the flu causing serious damage is the Spanish flu in 1918 which killed at the lower end 15,000,000 people in 2 years. If we put that back into context with the UK, that's 21.42% of the entire population of the UK gone in 2 years. 2 years! That's some SERIOUS numbers and many of your friends and family would have died or people you knew and people they knew. That's going to have a serious effect on your community. Another example is the Chinese flu, lasting from around 1956 to 1958, killed 1-4 million people (depending on sources).

The coronavirus, if we determine by it's onset and first cases (roughly October/November 2019) has killed around 25,000 people. Most of these deaths are in those 80+ years old and with underlying, usually MULTIPLE, health conditions. Anyone upto aged 40 the numbers show 0.2% of likelihood of death pertaining to the coronavirus. The biggest factor is cardiovascular disease. 84% have recovered so far from the virus. 84%, not 14%, not 4%, 84% and that's because most have MILD symptoms of the virus which is similiar to the mild symptoms of the flu. 5% of total number of cases so far IN THE ENTIRE WORLD are critical. The growth factor of the virus has been diminishing for SEVERAL months and peaked in past months.

Sources:
https://www.worldometers.info

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/populationestimates/timeseries/ukpop/pop

https://en.wikipedia.org

https://percentagecalculator.net/
The difference is this is the first time mass lockdowns have been used to actively control the spread of the virus. Without these measures it would run its way through the entire global population in a a year or so killing a few 10s of millions (depending on the actual death rate). It also had a doubling time of every 4-5 days without these resitircitions, so half a million now becomes a million in 5 days, 2 million in 10, 8 million in 20 days, 32 million in a month, another month= over 2 billion, obviously this is without all the measures put in place but it just to demonstrate how a relatively low % of the population being infected very quickly becomes much bigger. The other issue is people take ages to die from the virus, average 20 days, but some people are taking up beds for 40+ days before dying so it's very difficult for any country to possibly have enough beds for all the sick people if too many people become ill at one timep

#12 ·
New study done at Oxford University reckons half of the UK may already have had it. They say it could have already been circulating for a month or so before identified. When you look at some of the celebs that have tested positive and have shown no symptoms of illness like Idris Elba and his wife and I saw another study (I think Italy), it was only on 10 patients that tested positive but only 5 of them showed any symptoms.

So who knows how many people have had/do have it, when a great number either have very mild or no symptoms at all. Numbers being tested in the UK is pathetically low, so won't get an anywhere near accurate infection rate anytime soo(if ever). But it is possible the 'herd immunity' point may have already been reached.

https://www.ft.com/content/5ff6469a-6dd8-11ea-89df-41bea055720b

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
Looking at the stats on Wikipedia most country's cases seems to peak around 6/8 weeks. Italy peeked at around 4/5 weeks and now the death rate is starting to fall in that country. It's also said that Germany has also peeked and are starting to come down. China peeked at around 8 weeks and it seems by the stats I'm looking at most countrys follow the same path.

#23 ·
Many of the UK population still do not understand. Keep away from ANYONE that is not in your own household. Just yesterday I saw the neighbours son and daughter turn up in different cars and both go inside the house. Behaviour like this will result in proper Italy and China style lock down. I think the government are trying to do it yet give us enough freedom in order to carry out essential tasks, but people see that as a ticket to do what the f**k they like.

Morons

#43 ·
Many of the UK population still do not understand. Keep away from ANYONE that is not in your own household. Just yesterday I saw the neighbours son and daughter turn up in different cars and both go inside the house. Behaviour like this will result in proper Italy and China style lock down. I think the government are trying to do it yet give us enough freedom in order to carry out essential tasks, but people see that as a ticket to do what the f**k they like.

Morons
Coronavirus won't be on the menu when the economy crashes, and you can't pay with your patriot points gained from trying to be a model citizen. Many people will be jobless because of this. Can I pay my shopping by getting into a different car as my wife? Nope, sorry. Security! We are heading for an economic crash, and that's precisely the plan mate. The smaller picture is to get you hooked on a distraction while the disaster rolls on behind you. Divide and conquer the population, have people arguing, judging each other for what they do with their kids, how many people they share a car with, whether they share different cars, who they walk down the street with. Get people emotionally blackmailing each other over the conditions of social isolation to get people feeling guilty and forced to comply otherwise their entire family gets wiped out. Meanwhile, the people are effectively becoming the police for an orchestrated economic collapse. And it's happening all across the world.

Turn the people against themselves and you don't need to fight the war for yourself. It's a very typical psychological operation that works very effectively when taking over countries and 'liberating' them without hostile and deadly force. You can get populations to do the fighting for you, and then you can bring in new laws to 'protect' the population from themselves. Much like now. All these laws are to protect each other from each other. To create a divide and

This isn't conjecture either, these methods are used all the time. The economic collapse and the changeover of power, policy and wealth is the main ingredient in this. Watch as new economic reforms and rules come creeping in which hand over more money and power to the people at top while the ones at the bottom, or those who managed to get by and make a living running their own gyms, barbers, nail salons, indepedent shops etc take a tumble and go back down the food chain. All the economic collapses throughout history were planned and executed in order to shake society up and send it in a direction that benefits those that are in control of worldwide economies and the economic systems behind them.

I wish it was different. But even the news are talking about the economic collapse that is inevitable because of this virus. They couldn't have done without the narrative of the virus. Last time they had to bite their tongue and claim responsibility for much of the corruption and foul-play that went on behind the scenes causing the economic crash of 2008. The great depression is in the history books as being a very successful orchestrated collapse that affected MILLIONS of people. You can read a lot on the great depression and how it was fuelled by the powerful.

#54 ·
Clearly the Government and the NHS see this as being far, far from over given the massive increase in NHS beds (not yet delivered) the massive orders for respirators (not yet delivered) and the commissioning of very sizeable facilities to use as large scales morgues (not yet delivered). It's obvious they are under the impression things are going to get very, very bad for quite some time.

#64 · (Edited by Moderator)
What surprised me is how any qualified economists, virologists, etc are out there. not to mention the 1000 x Edward Snowdon, Julian Assange with hard evidence of coverups and conspiracies

I really had no idea ...

They have been hiding as plain sight as council estate Dave with a YouTube channel with previous videos of "my neighbour pissed me off so I shat in his kettle". Who knew!

#66 ·
What surprised me is how any qualified economists, virologists, etc are out there. not to mention the 1000 x Edward Snowdon, Julian Assange with hard evidence of coverups and conspiracies

I really had no idea ...

They have been hiding as plain sight as council estate Dave with a YouTube channel with previous videos of "my neighbour pissed me off so I shat in his kettle". Who knew!
it is interesting that they are going after Assange when the US constitution expressly protects the press in matters like this.

#65 ·
So far cases seem to multiply quicker in cooler countries. Here in Thailand it seems to get people in Air conditioned environment. The worst day we have had is 180 cases, 121, 111,101,91 we are at 1200 or so when we has 30+ cases when the UK had 1. We are almost on lock down here restaurants, cinemas, massage, bars all closed. because we have a culture of buying daily cooked food restaurants and food stalls can be take away only. if any public transport is running you must wear a mask. i went to the supermarket yesterday and had my temperature checked at the door and a squirt of hand sanitiser.

I suspect Africa may be even worse than anything we have seen so far

#76 ·
6-12 weeks for lock down in U.K.

international travel restricted for next 6-12 months

richer countries will be on top of it by end of summer but poorer countries won't

vaccine but summer 2021 to really stamp it out
If that was the case I could honestly live with that. It's not knowing what is going to happen which is stressing me out a bit to be honest.

#74 · (Edited by Moderator)
A great visual representation of how Covid-19 compares to other pandemics and other major killers such as Alzheimers and strokes. ( Yes, it's early but at least we have some data to compare it to)

For example

Swine Flu 2009

60 million infected

Circa 300,000 deaths

Edit from the guy who made the above - "IMPORTANT EDIT: When I made this video, there had only been only one death outside China, and the rate of new cases was slowing down. Now (March 11th) there are 4,500 deaths (3K in China), and the rates are speeding up. That's why in this video, I had tried to convey that the epidemic was nothing to panic over. However, given that this is now a pandemic, I would STILL say not to panic, but I would no longer claim "COVID-19 kills less people than the generic flu so it's no big deal" (as I had in this video). The current trends suggest COVID-19 is still growing exponentially, so it's important to take actions (don't go to large gatherings, etc. You know them all already.) that can slow the spread of the disease. We gotta make sure health care services don't get overwhelmed, especially now that this is a big concern for at least a dozen countries. "

#83 ·
https://biohackinfo.com/news-bill-gates-id2020-vaccine-implant-covid-19-digital-certificates/

But I'm sure the retards here along with the general public will clap from their living rooms for this too. I'm honestly ashamed to be English/Anglo Saxon after witnessing how servile the people are to their degenerate psychotic masters

The level of double speak around us is frightening and you've got your own people spying on their fellow man over a manufactured epidemic designed to put the boot to your face.

#84 ·
https://biohackinfo.com/news-bill-gates-id2020-vaccine-implant-covid-19-digital-certificates/

But I'm sure the retards here along with the general public will clap from their living rooms for this too. I'm honestly ashamed to be English/Anglo Saxon after witnessing how servile the people are to their degenerate psychotic masters

The level of double speak around us is frightening and you've got your own people spying on their fellow man over a manufactured epidemic designed to put the boot to your face.
I wouldn't say retards. Some people don't want to see anything other than that which reinforces their own reality no matter how delusional, superficial or factually incorrect and broken it might be. You gotta remember people put their entire identities on what they believe in and what they think life is all about. When you question them you're potentially poking holes in their own existence. That's a fairly threatening thing to someone who might be so rigid and small minded in their perceptions of reality they only see failure and inferiority from any challenging perspective.

You can't fix societal issues with violence. You solve it with effective communication skills and building healthy stable relationships built on trust, compassion, respect, understanding, boundaries etc. There's very little of that in mainstream society other than what are basic rights to live in peace and with privacy. So you're only making it worse doing violence with words when it just stokes the fire and just fuels people's desire to get angry and jealous and bitter, and lowers the atmosphere to their level.

Just gotta walk away and find the people who resonate with you and are conduits in your life journey.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.