Sign in to follow this  
Shergar

Aftershaves will last a while now

I love my aftershaves and wear them most days but since there’s not much to do at the minute or anywhere to go I think my collection won’t need topping up for a long time which will save me a quite a few quid. On the other hand I’m going through deodorants a lot quicker than normal, I generally wear a couple of sprays of dove for work and it lasts through my shift easily and the gym but since I’ve upped my cardio massively at the minute I’m using more than normal in between showers, it’s on offer at the moment so not to worry and luckily my sweat doesn’t smell so I’m good to go until my morning and evening showers.

Danny

With the run on hand sanitiser this is the largest source of high alcohol concentration liquid left in the country.

I decanted mines into 10ml bottles and sold them on Gumtree to the elderly and people with chronic lung conditions for £30 each, made a killing.

5 minutes ago, lewdylewd said:

With the run on hand sanitiser this is the largest source of high alcohol concentration liquid left in the country.

I decanted mines into 10ml bottles and sold them on Gumtree to the elderly and people with chronic lung conditions for £30 each, made a killing.

I decanted this, mixed it with surgical spirt and put it back in the dispenser 

0304756A-8AF1-4187-959B-079F085BA0AE.jpeg

40 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

Is that what people eat after a death in the family?

Normally yes but with the current situation the death vs mornflakes ratio is much higher than normal so we have to settle for readybrek or the likes for now.

Danny