Sign in to follow this  
Savv

So cases of corona have gone up since measures were in place!

So the guys who are calculating these stats are either way behind schedule or the lockdown has made coronavirus worst WTF have the government got to say about that?

9 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

For fvck sake, haven't you been listening? You can carry the virus for 7 to 10 days before the symptoms start to show. 

Christ - maybe this all started as nature's way of getting rid of the fuckwits!

Right ok so them giving us all these stats are probably fuking useless! I get your point. Blame the government for giving pointless stats not me!

4 minutes ago, Savv said:

Right ok so them giving us all these stats are probably fuking useless! I get your point. Blame the government for giving pointless stats not me!

You truly are a complete dickhead. The government is reporting on diagnoses in hospitals and deaths. It acknowledges there will be many more milder infections. Of those in hospital they likely got infected 7 to 10 prior to showing symptoms. The shielding measures have not been in place for more than a few days. 

Now what is it you are not understanding or are we dealing with some sort of learning disability here?

3 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

In 5.....4......3......2.......

Sorry, only kidding - wouldn't wish it on anyone and certainly not one of the good guys. 

Pull your tongue out of his arse ffs

1 minute ago, Kazza61 said:

In 5.....4......3......2.......

Sorry, only kidding - wouldn't wish it on anyone and certainly not one of the good guys. 

Strangely, however I had a cracking headache last Wednesday. At the weekend I noticed my sense of smell has gone completely. I mowed the lawn and stuck my nose in the jerry can and I couldn’t even smell petrol. I read that the aforementioned have been reported in largely asymptotic cases so perhaps I have caught it

6 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

You truly are a complete dickhead. The government is reporting on diagnoses in hospitals and deaths. It acknowledges there will be many more milder infections. Of those in hospital they likely got infected 7 to 10 prior to showing symptoms. The shielding measures have not been in place for more than a few days. 

Now what is it you are not understanding or are we dealing with some sort of learning disability here?

Thats it, that mouth aint even getting any more from me, go suck your mum, mouthy lowlife, thinks he is boris johnson fukin helmet

7 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Strangely, however I had a cracking headache last Wednesday. At the weekend I noticed my sense of smell has gone completely. I mowed the lawn and stuck my nose in the jerry can and I couldn’t even smell petrol. I read that the aforementioned have been reported in largely asymptotic cases so perhaps I have caught it

I must have had it for 25 years! That's how long since I had a sense of smell!

9 minutes ago, Savv said:

Pull your tongue out of his arse ffs

7 minutes ago, Savv said:

Thats it, that mouth aint even getting any more from me, go suck your mum, mouthy lowlife, thinks he is boris johnson fukin helmet

Yep, definitely the learning disability....

you do understand that the virus has an incubation period, and people infected with it before the lockdown show symptoms now?

you do also understand that it's not as much as stoping the spread, but limiting it? you should also not forget that we, being a cheap, test only those who get hospitalized not those just suspected of having it- so the real situation is a bit more dim.

Also, don't forget, that- depending from the age gropu- at least half of the infected people shows no symptoms whatsoever.

9 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Lol at huffing petrol to test out your sense of smell :thumb

I cant smell a thing but suddenly I feel warm and fuzzy.