Ok wasn't planning on coming off. But made a decision to do so a week ago. 

It's almsot 2 weeks ago since I've had my last test e  shot. I am going to start taking nolva for pct. 

Couple of questions really.....

I know generally on nolva it is adviced to take 40mg initially for 2 weeks and then dropping it to 20mg. 

Also clomid I have on hand but won't be using it as I get bad headaches from it.

I also noticed I had premised hcg.  I know I should have used it earlier. But can I use it whilst I PCT would there be any harm?

Also in terms of nolva . Could I just take 20mg for 4 weeks. I know it won't be as effective as preserving some of the gains. But I can live with that tbh. As I'm focusing on getting healthier this month and with minimum sides from pct.

17 hours ago, Lovelyjubly said:

Also clomid I have on hand but won't be using it as I get bad headaches from it.

I also noticed I had premised hcg.  I know I should have used it earlier. But can I use it whilst I PCT would there be any harm?

Also in terms of nolva . Could I just take 20mg for 4 weeks. I know it won't be as effective as preserving some of the gains. But I can live with that tbh. As I'm focusing on getting healthier this month and with minimum sides from pct.

If it was me, I would use the HCG now for a few weeks, then 3 days later PCT with clomid (even a low dose would be better than none) and nolva @ 20mg.

7 minutes ago, Lovelyjubly said:

But if I do that it'll be a situation that my last injection of test e would have been 4 weeks. Atm I'm approaching 2 weeks since last injection.

Nothing is set in stone mate, a couple more weeks gap can only benefit you really.