Sign in to follow this  
Kazza61

Clap For The NHS

Govs message of "protect the NHS, save lives " has to be one of the biggest examples of double speak since the fake war on terror .

Whitehall and it's banking masters have been gutting the NHS and privitizing tax payer funded assests for 20 years along with a deliberate marginisation of the elderly to the point many haven't got a pot to piss in despite paying into the system all their lives. Winter 2017/18 saw a spike in seasonal deaths of an extra 30-40,000. 

But now the state and its apparatus gives a f_fuck? Oh brother 

At what point do the British 'subjects' actually take action against the traitorous clique of internationalists? 

The Queen and public applauded the NHS, Carers, Pharmacists, GPs  and all the volunteers supporting the NHS this evening in a remarkable show of gratitude  

Not one single clap for a YouTube Conspiracy Theorist? - WTF??

#True heroes of the pandemic.  

Someone on the neighbourhood fb page said shame on anyone who didn't clap and let's hope you never need the NHS help. I said yes I don't support the NHS because I didn't stand there clapping 

9 hours ago, Crackerman said:

Give them all an immediate, significant pay rise. 

My mrs is a nurse and working flat out at the moment and hasn't had a pay rise for years. 

It's fu**ing scandalous. 

well... people voted for Tories in the last election. or rather 3 last elections.
the same people are complaining nhs gets no rise.