Sign in to follow this  
Savv

Amount of guys probably getting ripped off due to coronavirus

Guaranty so many many customers contact there source “My order aint turned up” and they are like yes coronavirus obviously, guys are probably making a fortune

1 hour ago, stargazer said:

For someone with a username that's almost savy you are far from it.

Stargazer has 5stargear written all over it lol

By the way sorry to any sellers, i am not saying this is happening, just seems like it could very much happen, parting ways with your hard earned money for some ugl gear is risky enough let-alone now

How is it more risky now than at any other time?

Surely it's the other way around - the gyms are closed, a lot of guys who otherwise be blasting are now cruising ergo fewer orders and lower profits for ugls so the last thing they'd want to do is to rip off and alienate their customers so everyone will have moved on to another lab by the time we're back to normal lol

57 minutes ago, stargazer said:

Yeah that's me, iv'e already scammed 280 twats this last 2wks, i don't have a business anymore but at least i got scammer status, eroids would be proud :rolleyes:.

Your calling 5star a scammer And giving him a bad name! 5star dont have that mate!!

5 hours ago, Savv said:

Guaranty so many many customers contact there source “My order aint turned up” and they are like yes coronavirus obviously, guys are probably making a fortune

Coronavirus won't stop orders turning up, they'll just be slower. I imagine orders will have dropped due to gyms being closed. 

I'm gonna tell the OP to with all due resoect stfu

Mail order hormone is basically such a massive part of the business that supplies our special interest group... Without it many of us would be screwed. Your far more likely to get ripped off by the bloke in the gym whose taking a chance on online sellers and passing it off onto you. Your local guy has a lockup or a hide with a draw or two full of gear. 

Your mail order setup is something else. 

Without their guts we'd be f**ked. 

I've never been ripped off in years and years. Ever. 

And Corvid won't be the difference 

2 of my packages turned up this week in regular time and my other one  was delayed by a day but not a concern at all with the situation at the minute.

Scamming would make zero sense at all.

Danny

i cant see why sellers would scam you, unless you use a shitty online site. If you use a regular source they wont scam you as they probably have a lot of stock to shift as no ones buying it now. They'll be happy to off load it and get some $ back in the pockets.

think everyone i know has stopped cycle or dropped down to TRT cruise etc. Dog shite! Had 5 weeks left of a 12 weeker. First proper cycle with my coach, and was getting great results coming through. He was just tightening the screws then the bat munchers screwed me over!

1 minute ago, Clubber Lang said:

i cant see why sellers would scam you, unless you use a shitty online site. If you use a regular source they wont scam you as they probably have a lot of stock to shift as no ones buying it now. They'll be happy to off load it and get some $ back in the pockets.

think everyone i know has stopped cycle or dropped down to TRT cruise etc. Dog shite! Had 5 weeks left of a 12 weeker. First proper cycle with my coach, and was getting great results coming through. He was just tightening the screws then the bat munchers screwed me over!

Well if thats the case hopefully they will drop the prices lol

7 minutes ago, Shergar said:

2 of my packages turned up this week in regular time and my other one  was delayed by a day but not a concern at all with the situation at the minute.

Scamming would make zero sense at all but then again judging by your recent posts, neither do you.

Danny

Danny you nearly just nearly continued your polite comments/posts on this forum until your last sentence, out of character, dont follow others, continue to be yourself. 

the thread wasn't the best of subjects, it was just a thought and i guess some reassurance which people have given

8 minutes ago, Savv said:

Danny you nearly just nearly continued your polite comments/posts on this forum until your last sentence, out of character, dont follow others, continue to be yourself. 

the thread wasn't the best of subjects, it was just a thought and i guess some reassurance which people have given

That's true, sorry mate very unlike me, rather stressed this evening, I do apologise.

Edited.

Danny

6 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Maybe all sources are holding onto people’s money and not posting in the hope that the virus kills the entire human race so they can keep it.

Who or what would they spend it on then?

Then again most small dealers ain't too bright, bless.