Sign in to follow this  
Savv

Amount of guys probably getting ripped off due to coronavirus

9 hours ago, Savv said:

Guaranty so many many customers contact there source “My order aint turned up” and they are like yes coronavirus obviously, guys are probably making a fortune

I stocked up on a years woth of trt and blasts for this reason 

10 hours ago, Savv said:

Guaranty so many many customers contact there source “My order aint turned up” and they are like yes coronavirus obviously, guys are probably making a fortune

Hilarious: Pointless post. 

Don`t you know anything about business ?

A golden rule is to encourage return customers.  

6 hours ago, dumbat said:

Hilarious: Pointless post. 

Don`t you know anything about business ?

A golden rule is to encourage return customers.  

It never ceases to amaze me how many people don’t grasp the fact that just because what these guys do is illegal doesn’t exclude them from the same basic principles of business. If customers like what they do they return and recommend others and the business grows. If people don’t they won’t buy again and the business will fail. 

13 hours ago, Fattynomore said:

Got a delivery just before this sh!t storm but have not seen any proof as to why I wouldn't receive it these days all be it a bit slower. 

You watch trailer park boys by any chance? 

4 hours ago, Sasnak said:

It never ceases to amaze me how many people don’t grasp the fact that just because what these guys do is illegal doesn’t exclude them from the same basic principles of business. If customers like what they do they return and recommend others and the business grows. If people don’t they won’t buy again and the business will fail. 

Exactly. And with forums and eroids etc you can't skank people and get away with it for long. 

9 hours ago, Sasnak said:

And according to the OP the best time to run exit scam is when the demand is at all time low :lol:

4 hours ago, Fattynomore said:

Ah right, never heard of it before, any good? 

If your into comedies you'd wonder how it's not more widely known. Its comedy genius 

I have always planned for this type of situation. I have over a Years worth or trt and years worth of blast. I can’t help but keep stocking up. If I die I’ve told my mate where to go and I’ve left them for him. I’ve got too much deca though I’ll never use that stuff again. :( 

6 hours ago, gavzilla said:

I have always planned for this type of situation. I have over a Years worth or trt and years worth of blast. I can’t help but keep stocking up. If I die I’ve told my mate where to go and I’ve left them for him. I’ve got too much deca though I’ll never use that stuff again. :( 

Not even at a low dose? (Deca) I love the stuff but similar to you I probably wont ever use again.

Danny

1 hour ago, Shergar said:

Not even at a low dose? (Deca) I love the stuff but similar to you I probably wont ever use again.

Danny

I know it's a bit off topic but why never run decca again please, after reading many good reports about it's worth at relatively low dose max 300mg I have just got some in, now I am doubting myself . Can you share your thoughts please.  Thanks .

On 26/03/2020 at 5:54 PM, Savv said:

By the way sorry to any sellers, i am not saying this is happening, just seems like it could very much happen, parting ways with your hard earned money for some ugl gear is risky enough let-alone now

Hold on...yout original post says you "guarantee" this is happening lol

3 hours ago, Necrotising said:

I know it's a bit off topic but why never run decca again please, after reading many good reports about it's worth at relatively low dose max 300mg I have just got some in, now I am doubting myself . Can you share your thoughts please.  Thanks .

Hey mate not off topic at all :-)

Deca for me is the king of adding slabs of mass and doesn’t need massive ridiculous dosages of it to work, Ive been running it on and off for easily the best part of 20 years and been very lucky with side affects.
However I decided a while back now that enough was enough with the 19nors, mainly for my mental well being, although nothing drastic at all was caused from the deca it did bring my mood down a tad bit at times and could also raise my anxiety a little, nothing terrible compared to some but enough for me to call it a day and focus on the basics now, Test only. Maybe throw an oral in now and again.

Dont let me worry you at all with my comment above about never running it again as so many people respond absolutely fine to it and don’t always run into many sides, I know guys who’ve ran a gram a week and become sex gods and feel like superman and I’ve also known guys run 400mg a week and feel suicidal and can’t get an hardon for love nor money.

Were all different so always start low and gauge your response from there and up it if you like or stay as you are.

Danny

All my orders arrived. Panic bought extra bacs water thinking the first lot have got “lost”. Next day the original order turns up... now I have 6 vials of bacs I don’t really need!

3 different sources, all sound. 

5 hours ago, Necrotising said:

In one sentence.... It ruins your heart. 

18 hours ago, Shergar said:

Hey mate not off topic at all :-)

Deca for me is the king of adding slabs of mass and doesn’t need massive ridiculous dosages of it to work, Ive been running it on and off for easily the best part of 20 years and been very lucky with side affects.
However I decided a while back now that enough was enough with the 19nors, mainly for my mental well being, although nothing drastic at all was caused from the deca it did bring my mood down a tad bit at times and could also raise my anxiety a little, nothing terrible compared to some but enough for me to call it a day and focus on the basics now, Test only. Maybe throw an oral in now and again.

Dont let me worry you at all with my comment above about never running it again as so many people respond absolutely fine to it and don’t always run into many sides, I know guys who’ve ran a gram a week and become sex gods and feel like superman and I’ve also known guys run 400mg a week and feel suicidal and can’t get an hardon for love nor money.

Were all different so always start low and gauge your response from there and up it if you like or stay as you are.

Danny

What a great thorough reply mate. Thank you