UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Amount of guys probably getting ripped off due to coronavirus

2K views 66 replies 28 participants last post by  Garryspoon 
#1 ·
Guaranty so many many customers contact there source "My order aint turned up" and they are like yes coronavirus obviously, guys are probably making a fortune

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
How is it more risky now than at any other time?

Surely it's the other way around - the gyms are closed, a lot of guys who otherwise be blasting are now cruising ergo fewer orders and lower profits for ugls so the last thing they'd want to do is to rip off and alienate their customers so everyone will have moved on to another lab by the time we're back to normal lol

#18 ·
I'm gonna tell the OP to with all due resoect stfu

Mail order hormone is basically such a massive part of the business that supplies our special interest group... Without it many of us would be screwed. Your far more likely to get ripped off by the bloke in the gym whose taking a chance on online sellers and passing it off onto you. Your local guy has a lockup or a hide with a draw or two full of gear.

Your mail order setup is something else.

Without their guts we'd be f**ked.

I've never been ripped off in years and years. Ever.

And Corvid won't be the difference

#22 ·
2 of my packages turned up this week in regular time and my other one was delayed by a day but not a concern at all with the situation at the minute.

Scamming would make zero sense at all but then again judging by your recent posts, neither do you.

Danny
Danny you nearly just nearly continued your polite comments/posts on this forum until your last sentence, out of character, dont follow others, continue to be yourself.

the thread wasn't the best of subjects, it was just a thought and i guess some reassurance which people have given

#20 ·
i cant see why sellers would scam you, unless you use a shitty online site. If you use a regular source they wont scam you as they probably have a lot of stock to shift as no ones buying it now. They'll be happy to off load it and get some $ back in the pockets.

think everyone i know has stopped cycle or dropped down to TRT cruise etc. Dog shite! Had 5 weeks left of a 12 weeker. First proper cycle with my coach, and was getting great results coming through. He was just tightening the screws then the bat munchers screwed me over!

#21 ·
i cant see why sellers would scam you, unless you use a shitty online site. If you use a regular source they wont scam you as they probably have a lot of stock to shift as no ones buying it now. They'll be happy to off load it and get some $ back in the pockets.

think everyone i know has stopped cycle or dropped down to TRT cruise etc. Dog shite! Had 5 weeks left of a 12 weeker. First proper cycle with my coach, and was getting great results coming through. He was just tightening the screws then the bat munchers screwed me over!
Well if thats the case hopefully they will drop the prices lol

#30 ·
Hilarious: Pointless post.

Don`t you know anything about business ?

A golden rule is to encourage return customers.
It never ceases to amaze me how many people don't grasp the fact that just because what these guys do is illegal doesn't exclude them from the same basic principles of business. If customers like what they do they return and recommend others and the business grows. If people don't they won't buy again and the business will fail.

#41 ·
I have always planned for this type of situation. I have over a Years worth or trt and years worth of blast. I can't help but keep stocking up. If I die I've told my mate where to go and I've left them for him. I've got too much deca though I'll never use that stuff again. :(

#67 ·

Please note

Due to the current coronavirus situation, we'll no longer guarantee deliveries by 1pm the next working day for items posted from Thursday 19 March 2020 onwards. We'll still prioritise Special Delivery parcels and letters. Our Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9am service remains unchanged. For both services, we're no longer asking the recipient to sign for items delivered on or after Saturday 14 March 2020.

The recipient's name and confirmation of delivery can still be viewed at www.royalmail.com/track-your-item

Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm®

Up to 100g - £6.70

100g to 500g - £7.50

500g to 1kg - £8.80

+ £2/3 for insurance if worth more than £500. Plus Bubble envelopes, bubble wrap, tape, elastic bands.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.