Sign in to follow this  
Savv

Any good places to get some dumbbells?

Anyone found any good sites in stock reasonably priced in uk? Im after some adjustable dumbbells around 20kg each, £20-£30

ebay all sold out or antique price, gumtree nothing, amazon all sold out

You waited a week for this? By now even pictures of dumbbells are sold out :lol: I've placed my orders on Saturday and already most of the good stuff was wiped out, had to order from 4 different online stores and all I wanted was olympic dumbbells and a bench.

6 minutes ago, Savv said:

Anyone found any good sites in stock reasonably priced in uk? Im after some adjustable dumbbells around 20kg each, £20-£30

You’ll never use them. Spend more time on here making pointless threads when you could go train. 

You actually have zero idea do you? How are those poor little hurt hands from the R bands that you gave up on? 

Excuses. Excuses. Excuses. I bet your gear use is the same as your approach to training..... all the gear and no idea. Never listens. Do your own thing and either give up or fcuk it up..... all because you don’t listen :beer:

13 minutes ago, Savv said:

I got 30kg spare.

Can deliver in exchange for a microwave pizza.

42 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

You’ll never use them. Spend more time on here making pointless threads when you could go train. 

You actually have zero idea do you? How are those poor little hurt hands from the R bands that you gave up on? 

Excuses. Excuses. Excuses. I bet your gear use is the same as your approach to training..... all the gear and no idea. Never listens. Do your own thing and either give up or fcuk it up..... all because you don’t listen :beer:

Full of beens this one, you are so smart you make all your money giving “invaluable” advice on a forum loooool how can somebody on here more than me even give such abuse, dont give up the day job. You and marble cock glen can keep spooning but keep your thoughts to the bedroom yeh?

6 minutes ago, Savv said:

Full of beens this one, you are so smart you make all your money giving “invaluable” advice on a forum loooool how can somebody on here more than me even give such abuse, dont give up the day job. You and marble cock glen can keep spooning but keep your thoughts to the bedroom yeh?

Which you are incapable of following because you have no clue on anything training related. Plus, loads of gear to try and make up what you can’t do in a gym . 

22 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

Which you are incapable of following because you have no clue on anything training related. Plus, loads of gear to try and make up what you can’t do in a gym . 

Lee da lifter

I've been using imagination power

If you can believe it you can achieve it 

So I load up my imaginary bar with 10 imaginary 20kg plates a side, lie down on an imaginary bench and rep it for 20 reps 

I've put on 50kg of imaginary muscle in a week

I'm carrying 6 imaginary carpets when I walk now 

34 minutes ago, mrwright said:

I've been using imagination power

If you can believe it you can achieve it 

So I load up my imaginary bar with 10 imaginary 20kg plates a side, lie down on an imaginary bench and rep it for 20 reps 

I've put on 50kg of imaginary muscle in a week

I'm carrying 6 imaginary carpets when I walk now 

Have you grown imaginary lats?

2 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

I haven't made one post about steroids u dumb fuk

7 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Looks like people have realised those rusty old weights in the garage have turned into gold dust! Never seen so many dumbbells and odd discs and bits of sets as there are on eBay right now.

I've seen olympic dumbbell bars sold on ebay for 1K, but can't find it anymore, probably some desperate idiots bought those too :lol:

10 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

Why you roasting this guy