UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Any good places to get some dumbbells?

869 views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  Kazza61 
#1 ·
Anyone found any good sites in stock reasonably priced in uk? Im after some adjustable dumbbells around 20kg each, £20-£30

ebay all sold out or antique price, gumtree nothing, amazon all sold out

#3 ·
Anyone found any good sites in stock reasonably priced in uk? Im after some adjustable dumbbells around 20kg each, £20-£30

ebay all sold out or antique price, gumtree nothing, amazon all sold out
You'll never use them. Spend more time on here making pointless threads when you could go train.

You actually have zero idea do you? How are those poor little hurt hands from the R bands that you gave up on?

Excuses. Excuses. Excuses. I bet your gear use is the same as your approach to training..... all the gear and no idea. Never listens. Do your own thing and either give up or fcuk it up..... all because you don't listen :beer:

#8 ·
You'll never use them. Spend more time on here making pointless threads when you could go train.

You actually have zero idea do you? How are those poor little hurt hands from the R bands that you gave up on?

Excuses. Excuses. Excuses. I bet your gear use is the same as your approach to training..... all the gear and no idea. Never listens. Do your own thing and either give up or fcuk it up..... all because you don't listen :beer:
Full of beens this one, you are so smart you make all your money giving "invaluable" advice on a forum loooool how can somebody on here more than me even give such abuse, dont give up the day job. You and marble cock glen can keep spooning but keep your thoughts to the bedroom yeh?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.