Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hutchinson

Status of COVID-19 As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK.

1 hour ago, Ken Hutchinson said:

My 25 year old son was in hospital in January with all the symptoms of covid 19, he had been ill at the start of December, picked up a bit over Christmas, but he was still not 100%, start of January he was bad again, in the end he was admitted to Hospital by ambulance, they kept asking him if he had just come back from any exotic places, about 5 different doctors asked him this , it was as if they did not believe him, then they kept asking him if he has any birds, they put a face mask on him right away, they were very concerned about him, he had 3 x rays and a cat scan, they took so many blood samples his arms were full of bruises, he was on oxygen for 4 days, and 2 different antibiotics in a drip along with fluids for 4 days, in the end they said it was double pneumonia, which he has had before many years ago, but this was different I do believe there is something out there, but not what they are saying it is.

Sorry to hear that mate, hope he's doing better

1 hour ago, Ken Hutchinson said:

My 25 year old son was in hospital in January with all the symptoms of covid 19, he had been ill at the start of December, picked up a bit over Christmas, but he was still not 100%, start of January he was bad again, in the end he was admitted to Hospital by ambulance, they kept asking him if he had just come back from any exotic places, about 5 different doctors asked him this , it was as if they did not believe him, then they kept asking him if he has any birds, they put a face mask on him right away, they were very concerned about him, he had 3 x rays and a cat scan, they took so many blood samples his arms were full of bruises, he was on oxygen for 4 days, and 2 different antibiotics in a drip along with fluids for 4 days, in the end they said it was double pneumonia, which he has had before many years ago, but this was different I do believe there is something out there, but not what they are saying it is.

Mate that’s awful to hear. 25 is so young as well. How is he doing? 

I would suggest that people use their isolation time and do some research on the virus and indeed it's predecessors. 

It's far from seasonal flu and indeed influenza, the real issue with it is the incubation period which is anywhere from 4-7 days, with SARS it was 1-2 days which made it a whole lot easier to contain and isolate people correctly in medical facilities. 

This is a nasty disease which will continue to be a problem medically until the tail end of Summer.

Wise up people and stop listening to social media!!

30 minutes ago, superpube said:

Sorry to hear that mate, hope he's doing better

26 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

Mate that’s awful to hear. 25 is so young as well. How is he doing? 

He is doing ok now thanks,  it was quite scary at the times as the doctors were puzzled his heart rate was all over the place and his oxygen was low 80's, nothing shown up on the first two  x rays which had them worried because they knew it was his lungs but could not see anything, it was only after the cat scan when they saw it

The threat is real. But the story that depicts the truth is not. You've got mainstream media blaming China when there were similiar symptoms identified outside of China for this virus all the way back in late 2019. You've got the deliberate hiding of potential treatments for this virus in order to exaggerate the storyline even more and control the narrative. You've got bioweapons facilities in America randomly shutting down around the same time the Wuhan Games were on, and the same time the outbreak also coincidently was identified on a large scale in China. China openly told the world they had identified the virus in their country but this was then used to dub them the terrorists of this virus, again, contradicting the fact that there were instances of this virus being identified in other parts of the world. Why didn't America come clean when they had citizens with the same symptoms?

The same narrative is always used to blame countries the west are at odds with. It is Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea, Russia, China, Iran, now Mexico with Trump wanting to get troops on the ground over there etc. This creates the fear, the panic, the paranoia. People think their lives are at risk and so they take impulsive action to allow their governments more control over them and more laws to do what they want. But when you look back in history you see that everytime the people give these powers and freedoms to the government theres always a bible of misconduct, abuse of power, violence, illegal activities that come along with the "We are here to help you" narrative. The war on drugs, the war on terror. The deliberate crashes of the economy throughout the last century. The propoganda wars against 'enemy' states. Now, the war on coronavirus.

No doubt the threat is real. People ARE dying. But you have to ask yourself where did this come from, why and when. So far strangely enough despite our abilities to track down and eliminate anything that threatens our livelihoods we can't figure out how a virus started and strangely off it's China whose to blame. What about the handfuls of cases outside of China? Aren't those countries the origins of this virus? Well, sorry, nope, that goes against the narrative.

4 hours ago, TALBOTL said:

I would suggest that people use their isolation time and do some research on the virus and indeed it's predecessors. 

Good god please no. I think we all know lots of users here, will think disappearing into a YouTube worm hole for days and not actually watch anything with 1 provable fact in it is classed as research.

4 hours ago, daringhorse said:

The threat is real. But the story that depicts the truth is not. You've got mainstream media blaming China when there were similiar symptoms identified outside of China for this virus all the way back in late 2019. You've got the deliberate hiding of potential treatments for this virus in order to exaggerate the storyline even more and control the narrative. You've got bioweapons facilities in America randomly shutting down around the same time the Wuhan Games were on, and the same time the outbreak also coincidently was identified on a large scale in China. China openly told the world they had identified the virus in their country but this was then used to dub them the terrorists of this virus, again, contradicting the fact that there were instances of this virus being identified in other parts of the world. Why didn't America come clean when they had citizens with the same symptoms?

The same narrative is always used to blame countries the west are at odds with. It is Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea, Russia, China, Iran, now Mexico with Trump wanting to get troops on the ground over there etc. This creates the fear, the panic, the paranoia. People think their lives are at risk and so they take impulsive action to allow their governments more control over them and more laws to do what they want. But when you look back in history you see that everytime the people give these powers and freedoms to the government theres always a bible of misconduct, abuse of power, violence, illegal activities that come along with the "We are here to help you" narrative. The war on drugs, the war on terror. The deliberate crashes of the economy throughout the last century. The propoganda wars against 'enemy' states. Now, the war on coronavirus.

No doubt the threat is real. People ARE dying. But you have to ask yourself where did this come from, why and when. So far strangely enough despite our abilities to track down and eliminate anything that threatens our livelihoods we can't figure out how a virus started and strangely off it's China whose to blame. What about the handfuls of cases outside of China? Aren't those countries the origins of this virus? Well, sorry, nope, that goes against the narrative.

Well.....thank heavens for the woke folk. 

4 hours ago, daringhorse said:

So when exactly did you become an expert on american and chinese bioweapons facilities, international geo-politics, viral epidemiology, drugs legislation, behavioural psychology while also being privvy to high-level government intelligence? 

It's a rhetorical question, but I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this.

2 minutes ago, Mike Gunnz said:

So when exactly did you become an expert on american and chinese bioweapons facilities, international geo-politics, viral epidemiology, drugs legislation, behavioural psychology while also being privvy to high-level government intelligence? 

Did you learn history from edexcel and the history channel ?

It just so happens much of what is taking place has been foretold in books, published in journals and even stared quite openly but obviously you missed that. If you cared you would look into organisations such As the royal institute for international affairs,  Chattam House, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Rockefeller foundation, Frankfurt School of Economics. 

Think tanks are connected and funded by the wealthiest and most influential in human history. They have openly stated they wish for a World government with a drastically reduced global population. Where do you think you fit in all of this huh?

27 minutes ago, Phil_tuggins said:

Did you learn history from edexcel and the history channel ?

It just so happens much of what is taking place has been foretold in books, published in journals and even stared quite openly but obviously you missed that. If you cared you would look into organisations such As the royal institute for international affairs,  Chattam House, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Rockefeller foundation, Frankfurt School of Economics. 

Think tanks are connected and funded by the wealthiest and most influential in human history. They have openly stated they wish for a World government with a drastically reduced global population. Where do you think you fit in all of this huh?

I have degrees in international politics and history. 

What do you have?  

1 hour ago, Mike Gunnz said:

Haha all the best Mike :)

Ah sarcasm. 

I'm receptive alright, but what exactly is it that you've said that's so illuminating? 

Also, I dont need to say anything because I'm not the one making non-falsifiable claims.  You are mate.

Where's your hard evidence? 

I would like to announce that I am actually the Global President of the World and you are all wrong you cu**s.

I know the truth and could tell you but would then have to evaporate you with my Death Ray.

For more information please contact my deputy Doctor David Icke.

Apparently he used to be on Grandstand.

I went for a s**t today, out of all days. As I contemplated all the trees that gave their lives for the paper to caress my bottom, I could not help to ask: Is it fate? Or reality? Or both? 

Normally I don't give a s**t, but today I couldn't help but wonder who orchestrates the mindless slaughter of trees. 

These were REAL trees, REAL organisms. And now they have been reduced to a smelly, sludgy mess of worthless mass, only to be flushed into oblivion. Ask yourself, is it all worth it? For the sake of my bottom?