Sign in to follow this  
vetran

Day 5

Just now, Flubs said:

Send me some flour and I will make a loaf for you..I can’t get flour at all. Not the end of the world but...........:rage:5055FB69-5D3E-496E-9484-F5F141415CEE.thumb.jpeg.c2b65fe9ce2848d5b634ab278e6a2d93.jpeg

:rolleyes:

Holy Moses, are you trying to break me during this lockdown?? 
Love bread I do. :thumb

P.S. hope you’re keeping ok in this time of lockdown/no gym? :)

3 minutes ago, Flubs said:

Oh Vet... are you of Irish descent?  So I should make this instead for you...

352D2047-11F9-4872-96B9-5761F3E3BE83.thumb.jpeg.db1218f5ca1c1270d8b63c9d963dd263.jpeg

soda bread.....

inb4 I’m not Irish you thick bird.....:crazy:   soz, I’ve had a hard day, just winding down now.....

This is torture!!! :gun:

2 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

P.S. hope you’re keeping ok in this time of lockdown/no gym? :)

Hello there, thanks for asking. I’m better than some but our firm has closed so am working from home, which I don’t mind but not on full pay, and what I’m on will go down further if the firm lose more money, which is inevitable.  I will just go with the flow, no point in panicking.

i truly miss my gym. Going to the gym is like brushing my teeth, routine. I have a 4th hand treadmill so am using that, and some weights, Kbells so am still doing some stuff, and have a plan for body complexes.  It’s all about adapting and keeping going. I’ve been through worse.

I hope you are ok too, and of course all the peeps on here who are struggling a bit.

Thanks again for asking.

4 minutes ago, Flubs said:

Hello there, thanks for asking. I’m better than some but our firm has closed so am working from home, which I don’t mind but not on full pay, and what I’m on will go down further if the firm lose more money, which is inevitable.  I will just go with the flow, no point in panicking.

i truly miss my gym. Going to the gym is like brushing my teeth, routine. I have a 4th hand treadmill so am using that, and some weights, Kbells so am still doing some stuff, and have a plan for body complexes.  It’s all about adapting and keeping going. I’ve been through worse.

I hope you are ok too, and of course all the peeps on here who are struggling a bit.

Thanks again for asking.

As you say, there’s always someone else worse off. 
With your equipment you should be fine, extra reps if not enough weight. :thumb

45 minutes ago, Flubs said:

Send me some flour and I will make a loaf for you..I can’t get flour at all. Not the end of the world but...........:rage:5055FB69-5D3E-496E-9484-F5F141415CEE.thumb.jpeg.c2b65fe9ce2848d5b634ab278e6a2d93.jpeg

:rolleyes:

Is the shape due to burnt bits being cut off  ?

7 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

I'm not losing the plot here at all. 

Is it normal to clean your kitchen floor with an old toothbrush? :lol:

Daft tw*t just  squirt creamy cream all over it and get the dog to do it

2979A963-19D0-455C-9132-A5A81C4251F0.jpeg

1 hour ago, sean m said:

Is the shape due to burnt bits being cut off  ?

I’m pretty sure you are taking the p.....s, but just in case, no, the bread has four slashes pre-bake which makes the middle rise up. It’s just to create the pattern.  

2 hours ago, Flubs said:

I’m pretty sure you are taking the p.....s, but just in case, no, the bread has four slashes pre-bake which makes the middle rise up. It’s just to create the pattern.  

I wouldent of bothered replying to him ,you’ve been on this forum long enough now  ,what made you bite :D

7 hours ago, vetran said:

I wouldent of bothered replying to him ,you’ve been on this forum long enough now  ,what made you bite :D

I have been here a while now it’s true. Long day, tired, a weak moment, he got me there Vet. I should know better by now, true. :sleep:

and, I’m a bit thick.......

Short date on that bread buddy, maybe freeze some if you have room and don't intend to eat the full loaf by tomorrow as stale bread is nasty.

Lime pickle is lovely I've blended some in the past with Greek yoghurt over a bed of basmati, I must say though I do prefer Sharwood's over Patak's.

Danny.