Sign in to follow this  
Hadenough

I know eyes will be rolling.. Accutane

3rd day on 20mg, i am none of the wiser, i know its early days but surely there should be something showing me i have just took a “powerful” medication?

i will ofcourse ride with it, but cant help but think because i got ug its not as good, main reason i ever got it was because accutane seamed a fair price but i now realise Pharma accutane cost a absolute bomb! £1 a pill! More than any steroids, and most steroids you dont have to take daily

4 minutes ago, Hadenough said:

3rd day on 20mg, i am none of the wiser, i know its early days but surely there should be something showing me i have just took a “powerful” medication?

i will ofcourse ride with it, but cant help but think because i got ug its not as good, main reason i ever got it was because accutane seamed a fair price but i now realise Pharma accutane cost a absolute bomb! £1 a pill! More than any steroids, and most steroids you dont have to take daily

No! And I’m sure the ugl didn’t provide any details on how long it’d take. Reading info online about accutane would’ve given you information of time scales. 

At 2 weeks from starting pharma accutane, my acne had increased/gotten worse. This was the exactly what other guys on here said it would do. The info online about accutane said the same. At the 3 week mark it was noticeably better. 

My nose and lips were much dryer. This was the first thing. 

Be patient. Don’t expect it to be all gone in one week. You have a considerably large amount of acne on your back. Not sure what your front looks like. With that scale of acne, price would not have come into it.  Would’ve gone pharma. 

If you couldn’t afford it, stick with ugl for now and see what happens over the next 3-4 weeks. 

Shower plenty, use the head and shoulders, hydrate well. 

20 minutes ago, Hadenough said:

Key is in the 3rd day part. Takes months to work

6 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

No! And I’m sure the ugl didn’t provide any details on how long it’d take. Reading info online about accutane would’ve given you information of time scales. 

At 2 weeks from starting pharma accutane, my acne had increased/gotten worse. This was the exactly what other guys on here said it would do. The info online about accutane said the same. At the 3 week mark it was noticeably better. 

My nose and lips were much dryer. This was the first thing. 

Be patient. Don’t expect it to be all gone in one week. You have a considerably large amount of acne on your back. Not sure what your front looks like. With that scale of acne, price would not have come into it.  Would’ve gone pharma. 

If you couldn’t afford it, stick with ugl for now and see what happens over the next 3-4 weeks. 

Shower plenty, use the head and shoulders, hydrate well. 

Iv seen loads of threads of you talking about accutane so agree you have experience with this, just thought i might get dry lips or something. Although i will say you told others head and shoulders ec done f**k all for you then recommended to me lol!

front isn't that bad, just a few here and there, i will give the ugl stuff a go for now as thats what iv got.

2 minutes ago, Hadenough said:

Iv seen loads of threads of you talking about accutane so agree you have experience with this, just thought i might get dry lips or something. Although i will say you told others head and shoulders ec done f**k all for you then recommended to me lol!

front isn't that bad, just a few here and there, i will give the ugl stuff a go for now as thats what iv got.

People will react differently. It’s worth giving it a go especially if you’re concerned around reported sides from accutane. I was. I’d had depression and was reading that teenagers had committed suicide on it. I had zero mental sides from it. 

Give it some time. I looked like fcking Rudolph when my nose flared up. Cold sores on the inside of my nostrils (which hurt like Fcuk) turned my nose bright red lol. Looked ridiculous. 

20mg ?? Are you a midget ?? I had it prescribed from a dermatologist and it's 1mg per kg of weight. 20mg ain't gonna do f**k all. I've said it before and I'll say it again unless you absolutely have to get rid of the acne ( it should go when you come off cycle ) then DO NOT take this drug. it is not something to consider lightly - believe me. anyway all the best.

Patience, Patience and more patience!! Takes a long time to show it is working.

I always buy Pharma ancillaries no matter how good my other UGL bits are I just never mess around when it comes to the serious stuff.

Danny.