Sign in to follow this  
Savv

Can we still send parcels?

I need to send some protein powder to someone, i know this is not essential but cant see anything saying i cant?

man needs a few quid and got to keep my ebay customers happy lol

when i go to post office when they ask whats in it am i going to have to say its coronavirus antidote to get it through?

2 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

I cant see them shutting PO's, well not yet. I spoke to my postman and he simply replied "Hitler couldnt stop us" lol. So i think RM will remain open.

Yeah well, Hitler didn't put anyone under lock down either, except for the jews :lol: If Hitler had anything even close to the mass propaganda machine available today, we'd all be sprechen deutsch right now :lol:

50 minutes ago, Mingster said:

Sending and receiving parcels on a daily basis. No suggestion of any restrictions.

Why she say is it a return then!

20 minutes ago, Savv said:

Why she say is it a return then!

When you send back a return a lot of times you don't need to put a label on the box and the company (Amazon for example) will send you an email with QR code to scan. Have you got a QR code may have been the 2nd question.

23 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Maybe she deals with a lot of returns and simply thought yours was another?

Never in my whole life have i been asked that before lol

went to a PO today, no problems.

spoke to my PO and deliver services are a bit slower due to working restrictions at the depots, 2m apart, but whats screwing them over the most is theyre struggling to get post people out, as you cant have 2x people in the same van. Nightmare.

2 hours ago, Clubber Lang said:

went to a PO today, no problems.

spoke to my PO and deliver services are a bit slower due to working restrictions at the depots, 2m apart, but whats screwing them over the most is theyre struggling to get post people out, as you cant have 2x people in the same van. Nightmare.

Yep it’s bollocks they’re trying to make us use our own cars but refusing to cover us with business insurance. 

5 hours ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Cos she looked at you and thought you were a reject.

Keep on wid ya mouth glen and il upload all your social media pics, screen shot the lot so no need to delete

1 hour ago, Savv said:

Keep on wid ya mouth glen and il upload all your social media pics, screen shot the lot so no need to delete

You an African/American from Harlem then, Savv? @AncientOldBloke aka Glen, I don’t think he’s a Northerner. Especially with that unmistakable, strong accent he has when he types. 

One of his many personalities he likes to act out on UKM. 

11 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

You an African/American from Harlem then, Savv? @AncientOldBloke aka Glen, I don’t think he’s a Northerner. Especially with that unmistakable, strong accent he has when he types. 

One of his many personalities he likes to act out on UKM. 

U think u know every1 on this site you melt man! You have probably never met anyone apart from sucking there dick, batty boy