On 17/07/2020 at 11:23 PM, bigaldevlin said:

That's brilliant mate such a great help. I'll put the advice to use next time I'm going it and the bits I struggle with I'll ask your advice again :) thx a lot this honestly is superb

No problem at all. As I say, any questions feel free to ask. 

These are starting to get more comical. No doubt that you're strong, just seem like a fake persona now  and swinging weights.

On 24/07/2020 at 11:30 AM, Vinny said:

These are starting to get more comical. No doubt that you're strong, just seem like a fake persona now  and swinging weights.

I've always been a nut job mate

8 minutes ago, bigaldevlin said:

Ended up squatting twice today - hard on the knees but a lot of fun and made up for the first workout being lesser than expected

Squatting shouldn't really be hard on the knees unless your being daft with the weight.

I found that if my knees came forward of my toes I would get strain on them, so I have to keep a pretty vertical shin angle when squatting.

Same for when a use the leg press, and it's the reason why I can't really use the hack squat.

Enjoying the videos though, keep it up.

3 minutes ago, Tonysco said:

Squatting shouldn't really be hard on the knees unless your being daft with the weight.

I found that if my knees came forward of my toes I would get strain on them, so I have to keep a pretty vertical shin angle when squatting.

Same for when a use the leg press, and it's the reason why I can't really use the hack squat.

Enjoying the videos though, keep it up.

Cheers mate -only hurts because it was two workouts in the same day. Might be old rugby injuries also as I have bust them up a few times when I used to play... but tbh I dont think so just needed more recovery time :)

Deadlift 

23rd July .

working up through 100kg 2sets 1rep 140kg 2sets 1rep 160kg 1set 1rep 180kg 2sets 1rep 200kg 1set 2reps 210kg 1set 1rep finishing on 215kg 1set 3reps and then two back off sets of 180kg 2sets 5reps

Felt tired in this workout -had a bit of a cold all week so took some effort but still banged out some reps at least 

Ended with 5reps 140kg (308lb) and then 28reps on 100kg(220lb) as a backoff set Overall warmed up slowly on 60kg 80kg 100kg 120kg 130kg Then did my 140kg 5reps 100kg 28reps

a focus on front delts, splitting my shoulders up with side and rear delts hopefully tomorrow.

went up slowly getting up to 90kg for a few sets but triceps were still tired and weak following yesterdays bench workout. 

so lightened it to save injury and went down to 60, 65 then 70kg for reps.

note sorry guys in editing I wrote the last lift as 80kg -it was 70kg!

Chest and abs home workout 

Three nice easy peasy warmups on bench press with 60kg, 80kg and 100kg the 1st working set on 120kg. And an explanation on how I intend to do this workout today. The moving on to Sets 2,3,4,5, 6,7,8 and 9 on 120kg (264lb) bench press.- my back off sets being 20rep, 26reps and 21reps on 80kg.Having finished my backoff sets on the straight bar it's time to stretch and finish off with a little pump up on the cambered bar. 50kg 10reps 1st setHaving a quick rest after my first set on cambered bar, I take the chance to explain the value of using this type of bar.2nd set on the cambered bar with this time 16reps feeling much more stretched off and flexibleChest workout over and done time to do some abs!

Working in 140kg as my primary working weight, I did 

Warmups then

140kg 1rep

140kg 2rep

140kg 3rep

140kg 3rep

140kg 3rep

140kg 1rep

140kg 1rep

140kg 1paused rep

Cambered bar

60kg 10reps

70kg 10reps

80kg 8reps

officially my day off but there ain't no rest for the mighty! little play around on some easy shoulders. working my way up to a press from behind the head of 100kg (220lb)

This was one of those workouts I just wanted to take easy, and let the body heal A simple and fairly heavy workout working toward 200kg (440lb) as a working set of 4reps deadlift

double workout today, one workout in the moning then another at night the morning workout saw me getting up to 4 reps on 140kg 308lb bench press second workout was all about working the reps and doing adjunct exercises. mostly doing 3 sets of reps on 100kg 220lb and then floor press and cambered bar